PDA

View Full Version : AC4 PC, PS4 settings?

Animator_Alex
12-21-2013, 03:14 AM
Can anyone tell me what settings to put AC4 on PC on to make it look identical to the PS4 version?

bobyslick1986
12-21-2013, 10:32 AM
That's the best question I heard on the entire forum. I was thinking about it to. I am also eager to learn the answer as you do my brother. ;) Running a MSI 7950 3GB OC with I5 3570K and I can't get a stable 60 FPS with high settings.

AherasSTRG
12-21-2013, 12:04 PM
PS4 quality is pretty much like:
Environmental Quality: High
Texture Quality: High (probably, could be normal as well)
Antialiasing Quality: very low (worse than MSAAx2, closer to FXAA, but less blurry)
Shadow Quality: Normal / High
Reflection Quality: Normal
Motion Blur: On
Ambient Occlusion: [I am not familiar with this setting]
God Rays: Off
Volumetric Fog: Off
PhysX particles: Off
Also bare in mind that the game runs on 30 frames per second on the PS4.
Sources: Linus Tech Tips, geforce.com, eurogamer.net, gameskinny.com, personal experience.

adventurewomen
12-21-2013, 02:22 PM
Why though? When your PC can run AC4 at higher level of graphics then the PC4 version.

bobyslick1986
12-21-2013, 09:00 PM
Why though? When your PC can run AC4 at higher level of graphics then the PC4 version.
Because not even Titan can run AC4 Maxed out with 60 fps. It's the worst port in history.

PS4 quality is pretty much like:
Environmental Quality: High
Texture Quality: High (probably, could be normal as well)
Antialiasing Quality: very low (worse than MSAAx2, closer to FXAA, but less blurry)
Shadow Quality: Normal / High
Reflection Quality: Normal
Motion Blur: On
Ambient Occlusion: [I am not familiar with this setting]
God Rays: Off
Volumetric Fog: Off
PhysX particles: Off
Also bare in mind that the game runs on 30 frames per second on the PS4.
Sources: Linus Tech Tips, geforce.com, eurogamer.net, gameskinny.com, personal experience.

I seriously think that God Rays and Volumetric aren't off since they said it's a technology present in Next Gen Consoles. Same was said about AO.

Anykeyer
12-23-2013, 06:53 AM
Volumetric fog is on but no god rays on "next" (LOL) gen. For AO, basic SSAO is present, but no HBAO