PDA

View Full Version : So Ubisoft all i want for Christmas

GamerNate78
12-21-2013, 01:49 AM
is for you guys too bring out a amd optimization patch for both single and dual gpu setups i mean really how is it that nvidia cards get double the performance then amd cards and dont tell me that crap about its a nvidia game cuase you know what this would first game in history to have that much of a diffrence becuase of card vendor seriously this game is on how many amd based systems to date lets see wii u, xbox 360, ps4, xbox one and yet you screw us pc gamers by not even trying to pass the amd optimization from next gen consoles ( wich let me remind you is x86 based hardware ) to us amd consumers im sick of being craped on by devs that cant even take pride in the work they do i have dual 7870 ghz diamond double black edition gpus with 16 gigs of 2400 mhz memory and a i5 3570k proc 1050 psu msi mpower z77 mobo plz tell me why i can only run at 33 fps maxed out this is fraudulent and gross misconduct on your part ubisoft FIX IT !!!!!!!!!

Frag_Maniac
12-21-2013, 02:26 AM
If you're running VSync, force triple buffering externally with Direct3DOverrider, CCC, or RadeonPro. I use D3DO, and after using this simple tweak, I no longer get the AC IV 30 FPS VSync cap when frames dip below 60. I'm running a single 7970 btw.

And it always takes the competition a bit longer to optimize drivers, esp for Crossfire on an Nvidia endorsed game. AMD are slowly improving their frame pacing in Crossfire though. I've yet to see a Crossfire fix specifically for AC IV, but that doesn't mean there won't be one. Most of the performance problems stem from the 30 FPS VSync cap, but PhysX isn't working so well on the Nvidia side either.

emwearz
12-21-2013, 02:31 AM
As said above, triple buffering seemed to solve my issues.

GamerNate78
12-21-2013, 02:49 AM
If you're running VSync, force triple buffering externally with Direct3DOverrider, CCC, or RadeonPro. I use D3DO, and after using this simple tweak, I no longer get the AC IV 30 FPS VSync cap when frames dip below 60. I'm running a single 7970 btw.

And it always takes the competition a bit longer to optimize drivers, esp for Crossfire on an Nvidia endorsed game. AMD are slowly improving their frame pacing in Crossfire though. I've yet to see a Crossfire fix specifically for AC IV, but that doesn't mean there won't be one. Most of the performance problems stem from the 30 FPS VSync cap, but PhysX isn't working so well on the Nvidia side either.

i have already done all that and it can go as high as 60 but average is 35 fps its crap