PDA

View Full Version : Doing something wrong?

skinnsofa
12-21-2013, 12:03 AM
Im sailing around boarding ships to get metal and it takes forever to finish a ship, and by the time Im ready to Board, my ship is shot to pieces by all the other ships around me. It takes 3-4 shots from them to sink me and I have to shot gazillion times to get to Board. If this is how it is supposed to be then pls let me know cause I then rather play solitude or something not so insanely boring as shoting a ship for half an hour, get blown up, sail around half an hour looking for a ship that has metal, shot it for half an hour before the other 2 ships blow me up. Wow...

Kagurra
12-21-2013, 12:12 AM
I think you're trying to fight high level ships at a low level.

AngryRaisin
12-21-2013, 01:32 PM
Yeah, it sounds like you haven't played enough of the main storyline to get the ability to upgrade your ship yet. I did that in the beginning and it was a mistake.

kctay
12-23-2013, 09:47 PM
But all you can really upgrade is the ship hull once before you take down a couple 17 difficulty ships to get 70 pieces of metal, right? I'm in the same boat (no pun intended) as Skinnsofa. I can't upgrade anything else until I take down a big ship and get all the metal.

AngryRaisin
12-23-2013, 09:50 PM
You only need 5 more metal (as you said in your other post) and you can get that by sailing around and picking up booty floating in the water.

kctay
12-23-2013, 09:52 PM
You only need 5 more metal (as you said in your other post) and you can get that by sailing around and picking up booty floating in the water.

Oh thank you AngryRaisin, I didn't even think of that.