PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer and Singleplayer don`t work

Omripaz1
12-20-2013, 01:04 PM
Hello,
I can`t even describe the problem as "game crush" becuase the game (both singleplayer and multiplayer) doesn`t even start when I try to start it, the only things happens is a windows popping up says "AC4BFMP.exe/AC4BFSP.exe has stopped working".
The problem first accured when I intially installed the game, but at the time the singleplayer worked and the multiplayer didn`t. after the second game patch the singleplayer didn`t work but on the contrary the multiplayer started to work. at the last patch both the singleplayer and multiplayer stopped working with no actual reason. Everytime the problem acurred I`ve uninstalled and reinstalled with no actual difference at the result of trying and make the game work. I don`t know what to do, and I start to think that this game was a waste of money because I almost didn`t have time playing it with all the problems.

I`ll be glad for some advices if someone has the same problems.

Mr_Shade
12-20-2013, 01:15 PM
Hi, Welcome to the forums.

Have you been in touch with Ubisoft support?

If not, please do, since they will have suggestions on things to try and may well be able to get the game up and running quickly for you!

www.support.ubi.com