PDA

View Full Version : Triss' Guide to Possible AC5 Locations

Wolfmeister1010
12-20-2013, 05:19 AM
Oy vei. We are grasping at any possible hint we can. Freedom Cry made SOOO many possible locations appear on our radar. Which one would you like to visit the most, and which one do you think is the most likely? This thread is meant to kinda take all the hints and speculation we have gathered and put it into a neat thread.

1. China: this location is thought to be a possiblilty for a few reasons. One being the presence of the the small mystery box that Ezio gave to Shao Yun, and then somehow ended up in Templar hands. Also, some people think that the presence of firecrackers, invented in China, points towards the location being a possibility. I am sure that the secret mystery box will play a prominent role somehow, regardless of the location of the game. But, I can't help feeling that the content of the box is either extremely lame and disapointing, or highly dangerous and scary. This is what I picture will happen when the contents of the box are finally revealed:

http://youtu.be/t4E1knCy_5k

2. Japan: some people think that because of the recent AC initiates thing, which involves the Japanese Brotherhood taking over a sect of the Yakuza, and William's friend Gavin getting involved and yadayada, that maybe Japan would be a possible location for the next AC.

3. France: mainly because of the fact that Freedom Fry was in a French Colony. I mean, I guess it's possible. But If they do end up doing an AC in France, let's hope they don't go overboard with it...

4. England or Spain: Because they were involved in the Freedom Cry templar plot to achieve "navigational perfection"

What else have I misses? What do you guys think?

Wolfmeister1010
12-20-2013, 05:20 AM
Perhaps they would find a way to make Japan work, but I can not shake the feeling that an AC in Japan would be a large mistake, cuz ninjas. This is what I believe an AC in Japan would look like:
http://youtu.be/RYIiJ36QQEk

roostersrule2
12-20-2013, 06:17 AM
Triss?

It really is pointing to The Witcher 3.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
12-20-2013, 06:25 AM
Perhaps they would find a way to make Japan work, but I can not shake the feeling that an AC in Japan would be a large mistake, cuz ninjas. This is what I believe an AC in Japan would look like:
http://youtu.be/RYIiJ36QQEk

No, sorry. If you think AC would suddenly just turn into an anime because it's depicting ninja, you're wrong. That also seems vaguely racist to assume that every single depiction of ninja would invariably become an anime-style story (not saying you meant it that way but, cmon). If it's visuals, you're speaking of. Again, no.

I highly, HIGHLY doubt the AC devs would throw in any major anime trope unless the trope is something that most stories use.

If AC was set in Japan, it would be like all the other AC games: Assassins vs Templars, PoE's or other First Civ elements, modern day and historical plot, etc. The only difference is that it'd be set in Japan and would feature asian architecture instead of european, would most likely involve ninja and shogun (the ninja either being ALL part of the Brotherhood or select members being part of the Brotherhood and the Shogun being Templars for the most part), and things like that.

roostersrule2
12-20-2013, 06:30 AM
http://youtu.be/RYIiJ36QQEkYou have a terrible imagination.

AC in Japan would be sick, the improvements in combat would be enough to warrant a game there.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
12-20-2013, 06:32 AM
I voted for China because I'd like to ditch the European setting and China probably has the most time period that could work. Plus... I'd love to just explore a city with this type of music:

Peaceful night time run around the rooftops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQxpwCveg7A

Combat/chase/epic moment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbK4skSdpj0

And yes, they should DEFINITELY get Jeremy Zuckerman to do the OST if they set AC5 or any AC in China.

(Can't embed the second video due to the forum's limit on videos.)

Wolfmeister1010
12-20-2013, 06:33 AM
No, sorry. If you think AC would suddenly just turn into an anime because it's depicting ninja, you're wrong. That also seems vaguely racist to assume that every single depiction of ninja would invariably become an anime-style story (not saying you meant it that way but, cmon). If it's visuals, you're speaking of. Again, no.

I highly, HIGHLY doubt the AC devs would throw in any major anime trope unless the trope is something that most stories use.

If AC was set in Japan, it would be like all the other AC games: Assassins vs Templars, PoE's or other First Civ elements, modern day and historical plot, etc. The only difference is that it'd be set in Japan and would feature asian architecture instead of european, would most likely involve ninja and shogun (the ninja either being ALL part of the Brotherhood or select members being part of the Brotherhood and the Shogun being Templars for the most part), and things like that.

It was a joke sweetheart. Christ. Of course no anime would be in there. Just like Spongebob wont be in a future AC either. So I suggest you either say something constructive, like WHY you want japan, or why you think it is likely, or just leave, because I am not in the mood to be lectured on racial "stereotyping" and acceptance on a videogame forum, regardless of whether I hate Japanese people or whatever or not.

And for the record, I do not hate japanese people. But I do hate their food. Sue me

Wolfmeister1010
12-20-2013, 06:34 AM
You have a terrible imagination.

AC in Japan would be sick, the improvements in combat would be enough to warrant a game there.

It should be pretty damn obvious that I am joking, especially after putting a video about Spongebob. You seem to be lacking in the sense of humor

Perk89
12-20-2013, 06:35 AM
I think it needs to be mentioned that they certainly left the door open for Adewale to appear again if they wanted to do another game with open sea roaming. They actually left a lot to imagination with him in terms of his years as an Assassin which is good, because it gives him time to go many places, and see many things. Freedom Cry Spoiler

The fact that they put the fact that Adewale resisted doing the moondance with Bastionne in pretty blatant way could support the fact that they left the door open on bringing him back as well. It'd also fit in quite well with what they said about the evidence being right in front of our face and being something that only hardcore fans would pick up on-that you can't see your ancestor's history beyond him passing along his/her line. I think it fits, and I think it was done with the intention of gauging interest and leaving the door open, especially in case they decide not to pursue a standalone pirate game. After the success Black Flag had, they are self admitted to wanting to do more in that area and this could be an option. Adewale has time on both ends of Freedom Cry to explore his years as an Assassin... perhaps connecting us to the Colonies even or other countless possibilites.

pirate1802
12-20-2013, 06:37 AM
I momentarily thought Triss was Wolfimester's real name.. *insert creepy guy face here*

roostersrule2
It should be pretty damn obvious that I am joking, especially after putting a video about Spongebob. You seem to be lacking in the sense of humorlol I lack a sense of humour? Haha

I can never tell when you're joking, simply because YOU lack a sense of humour.

Wolfmeister1010
I momentarily thought Triss was Wolfimester's real name.. *insert creepy guy face here*

Anna. nice to meet you

Wolfmeister1010
12-20-2013, 06:38 AM
lol I lack a sense of humour? Haha

I can never tell when you're joking, simply because YOU lack a sense of humour.

Really. What exactly is your idea of a sense of humor? Indulge me. In fact why don't you recall all the events that have occured that have caused you to believe that. For my benefit.

pirate1802
12-20-2013, 06:40 AM
Anna. nice to meet you

Hello Anna, my name is ****.

roostersrule2
12-20-2013, 06:40 AM
Really. What exactly is your idea of a sense of humor? Indulge me.Ya know, finding things funny. Y'all take everything literally.

Wolfmeister1010
12-20-2013, 06:42 AM
Ya know, finding things funny. Y'all take everything literally.

Ah, you mean like how you just took what I said before literally?

Wolfmeister1010
12-20-2013, 06:44 AM
I just find the "sense of humor" kinda skewed around here. For example, Mario walks around with a sig of a dancing black man holding fried chicken, and no one turns a single head. But I make a joke about Japanese anime, and I get accused of being racist and/or ignorant or simple minded in regards to imagination.

Is that what everyone's idea of a sense of humor is? That if I post enough TRULY racist things that eventually it will become the norm for me, and be established as part of my sense of humor?

roostersrule2
12-20-2013, 06:45 AM
Ah, you mean like how you just took what I said before literally?Precisely.

roostersrule2
12-20-2013, 06:46 AM
I just find the "sense of humor" kinda skewed around here. For example, Mario walks around with a sig of a dancing black man holding fried chicken, and no one turns a single head. But I make a joke about Japanese anime, and I get accused of being racist and/or ignorant or simple minded in regards to imaginationIt's because Mario makes jokes.

You do not, so when you make a joke people don't see it as a joke, but when Mario does, people know it's a joke.

Trust in Mario.

Wolfmeister1010
12-20-2013, 06:51 AM
It's because Mario makes jokes.

You do not, so when you make a joke people don't see it as a joke, but when Mario does, people know it's a joke.

Trust in Mario.

I do. Just ask people I actually talk to. Like Mercy, or Sid, or Frost, or Alex, or Shahk. I freaking made the titles of my last 2 or so threads references to witcher 3. I joked before about Connor fangirls, like myself. I made like 4 different posts about people having sex with their computers, in some thread. If those arent "jokes" then I don't know what is. Do they have to be racist? to So how many racist jokes/bans will it take before I am accepted for making a joke? Hm? Is it because I am a girl? Everything I say is serious?

roostersrule2
12-20-2013, 06:57 AM
I do. Just ask people I actually talk to. Like Mercy, or Sid, or Frost, or Alex, or Shahk. I freaking made the titles of my last 2 or so threads references to witcher 3. I joked before about Connor fangirls, like myself. If those arent "jokes" then I don't know what is. Do they have to be racist? to So how many racist jokes/bans will it take before I am accepted for making a joke? Hm?See you're going all serious because I didn't see your joke. It doesn't really help to point out your jokes either. I'm sure you do make jokes and can be funny but you aren't really associated as someone who makes people laugh like Mario is, his last thread was a classic. A few references in thread titles will not get you access to the Joke sub-forum.

Wolfmeister1010
12-20-2013, 07:02 AM
See you're going all serious because I didn't see your joke. It doesn't really help to point out your jokes either. I'm sure you do make jokes and can be funny but you aren't really associated as someone who makes people laugh like Mario is, his last thread was a classic. A few references in thread titles will not get you access to the Joke sub-forum.

You make it sound like it is some exclusive private club. i dont want to become one of the "joke people" . I just do not want to be called RACIST and unimaginative for making ONE. Is that so much to ask?

roostersrule2
12-20-2013, 07:13 AM
You make it sound like it is some exclusive private club. i dont want to become one of the "joke people" . I just do not want to be called RACIST and unimaginative for making ONE. Is that so much to ask?It is an exclusive private club.You can't just be a serious poster and do jokes every now and again, it doesn't work that way. There are only two paths on Ubi forums, the joke way and the serious way any intertwining by a person results in a perma-ban.

Perk89
12-20-2013, 07:17 AM
Well this thread went downhill fast.

Shahkulu101
12-20-2013, 07:23 AM
I can confirm Wolf has a sense of humour.

monteiro416
12-20-2013, 07:36 AM
All of the above!

But I would probably say I'd be most excited about First Civ (although it's unlikely to happen this early, if ever, in my opinion). Realistically, I'd love to see Japan or China. And I'd be least excited about France.

Sauron001
12-20-2013, 07:58 AM
These threads always go off topic....anyways

I find there are strong hints towards china but I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few missions in japan.

Consus_E
12-20-2013, 08:25 AM
China... Definitely China!
http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Sayl2.jpg

MIA SILENT
12-20-2013, 09:51 AM
Japan.

killzab
12-20-2013, 10:26 AM
China... Definitely China!
http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Sayl2.jpg

I think this picture is supposed to be in Japan.

LoyalACFan
12-20-2013, 10:33 AM
The fact that they put the fact that Adewale resisted doing the moondance with Bastionne in pretty blatant way could support the fact that they left the door open on bringing him back as well. It'd also fit in quite well with what they said about the evidence being right in front of our face and being something that only hardcore fans would pick up on-that you can't see your ancestor's history beyond him passing along his/her line. I think it fits, and I think it was done with the intention of gauging interest and leaving the door open, especially in case they decide not to pursue a standalone pirate game. After the success Black Flag had, they are self admitted to wanting to do more in that area and this could be an option. Adewale has time on both ends of Freedom Cry to explore his years as an Assassin... perhaps connecting us to the Colonies even or other countless possibilites.

Never thought about this. Though I'd definitely like to see more of Adewale. Freedom Cry could've easily been stretched into a full game.

killzab
12-20-2013, 10:37 AM
Never thought about this. Though I'd definitely like to see more of Adewale. Freedom Cry could've easily been stretched into a full game.

Indeed, Adewale is solid enough to carry a whole game.

ze_topazio
12-20-2013, 11:31 AM
Tibet during the time of the 5th Dalai Lama or the 6th since he apparently was murdered.

I-Like-Pie45
12-20-2013, 07:05 PM
Hello Anna

I'm Peter Parker.

I'm Spider-Man.

prince162010
12-20-2013, 07:49 PM
i believe the next game will take place in Brasil , you have my word guys ;)

Perk89
12-20-2013, 08:46 PM

Indeed. Strikes up a nice mix of strength, weaknesss, seriousness and lightheartedness as a character. I think he's a prime candidate for being more fleshed out. And as I said, all that time open means we could take him anywhere. The first AC game I played was Revelations and enjoyed it, loved Ezio as a character, and had all these ideas in my head of what this Master Assassin did up to this point in his life, all the places he went and things he'd seen and battles he'd fought.

When I found out Ezio spent his whole life fighting primarily one battle, it was a bit of a let down. The story itself was excellent of course, and that made up for it, but the idea of Adewale being able to go to a variety of varying, very different locales and pursuing different causes (all for freedom of course) very much appeals to me.

pacmanate
12-20-2013, 09:06 PM
Tbf I think pushing slavery into DLC is a poor way of dealing with slavery. Adewale should get a full game.

When a Black or Female AC character gets a full console release, I will implode.

killzab
12-20-2013, 09:14 PM
Tbf I think pushing slavery into DLC is a poor way of dealing with slavery. Adewale should get a full game.

When a Black or Female AC character gets a full console release, I will implode.

This, they've proven a black lead character can work and be universally aclaimed ( I think I haven't seen ONE person complain about Ade) so give him a full game ! Pretty please !

pacmanate
12-20-2013, 09:16 PM
This, they've proven a black lead character can work and be universally aclaimed ( I think I haven't seen ONE person complain about Ade) so give him a full game ! Pretty please !

Also its pretty much fact Ubisoft are sketchy on the subject. All promo material for Connor showed a white guy in the hood. They need to stop being pussys and just give us Black leads, female leads etc.

How about a Black Female?!

Slavery to DLC is not good. Firstly its never going to be brilliant as its Ubi DLC, and secondly having something as touchy as slavery being pushed to DLC?

aL_____eX
12-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Only thing I didn't like - or better - understand about Ade was him talking about his time with Edward in Freedom Cry. That Ed didn't want to teach him or something like that. Have to review it.

Also, what about Aveline? I know it was a Vita origin game, but I'm so excited for Liberation HD. She seems like a very interesting character to me, with mentor potential. Hope we will meet Connor again, as I loved ACIII (the historical part actually)

HiddenKiller612
12-20-2013, 09:22 PM
Only thing I didn't like - or better - understand about Ade was him talking about his time with Edward in Freedom Cry. That Ed didn't want to teach him or something like that. Have to review it.

Also, what about Aveline? I know it was a Vita origin game, but I'm so excited for Liberation HD. She seems like a very interesting character to me, with mentor potential. Hope we will meet Connor again, as I loved ACIII (the historical part actually)
Maybe that's one of the reasons they're releasing Liberation HD... see how it sells on consoles.

killzab
12-20-2013, 09:23 PM
Also its pretty much fact Ubisoft are sketchy on the subject. All promo material for Connor showed a white guy in the hood. They need to stop being pussys and just give us Black leads, female leads etc.

How about a Black Female?!

Slavery to DLC is not good. Firstly its never going to be brilliant as its Ubi DLC, and secondly having something as touchy as slavery being pushed to DLC?

Well my issue with Connor is that he went from a likeable naive good looking teenager to an ugly angry ******bag. His skin wasn't exactly white in the promo material, he was just better looking IMO.

And well we ARE getting a black female lead with Liberation HD.

Perk89
12-20-2013, 09:33 PM
A story shouldn't be constructed for the sole purpose of having "somebody different" in the lead role. it would be idiotic to create a game with a minority role/female role just to "change things up" or because you have weird prepubescents here who have some kind of odd sexual fetish with playing as a female. Ade' didn't "work because he was black." He worked because he was a great character with a great story to tell.

Continue crafting good stories first and foremost, and if a minority/female happens to best enhance the story (which comes down to a number of different things) then by all means do it. To jimmywaggle a "different" character in there just because though, or craft a story for the sole purpose of having someone "different" is the first step to crafting a poor game.

TruGamer97
12-20-2013, 11:41 PM
My vote goes to Russia. Second to that would be China.

pacmanate
12-21-2013, 12:19 AM
Well my issue with Connor is that he went from a likeable naive good looking teenager to an ugly angry ******bag. His skin wasn't exactly white in the promo material, he was just better looking IMO.

And well we ARE getting a black female lead with Liberation HD.

Liberation HD doesn't count. Its just a vita game you can play on consoles. It wasn't made as a game for consoles from the start as a major instalment

GreySkellig
12-21-2013, 01:00 AM
On the one hand, I'm excited to see so many people agree with me that China would be a fantastic location.

On the other, I'm disappointed to see the Boring Brigade still have their hearts set on Japan. Just...unimaginative. I love AC because it lets me go to places and times and do things that other games don't. What is the utter antithesis of that? Oh, another stealth game in feudal Japan. Gee, it's not like there are already dozens upon dozens of those.

China offers much of what people seem to like in Japan, and so much more. It's not even a contest to me.

Perk89
12-21-2013, 02:09 AM
lol Liberation is a fully fleshed out story that will be on major consoles with even more additional content. saying Liberations doesn't count is like saying Brotherhood doesn't count

TruGamer97
12-21-2013, 02:18 AM
On the one hand, I'm excited to see so many people agree with me that China would be a fantastic location.

On the other, I'm disappointed to see the Boring Brigade still have their hearts set on Japan. Just...unimaginative. I love AC because it lets me go to places and times and do things that other games don't. What is the utter antithesis of that? Oh, another stealth game in feudal Japan. Gee, it's not like there are already dozens upon dozens of those.

China offers much of what people seem to like in Japan, and so much more. It's not even a contest to me. Agreed. If I had to choose between China or Japan, China would be a far better choice.

Consus_E
12-21-2013, 02:38 AM
I think this picture is supposed to be in Japan.

No the artist specifically said China...
http://chaoyuanxu.deviantart.com/

ProletariatPleb
12-21-2013, 04:50 AM
It's because Mario makes jokes.

Trust in Mario.
I concur.

itsamea-mario
12-21-2013, 12:12 PM
I believe this thread contained some slanderous statements about my person.
I would like to clarify, i do not joke, i take EVERYTHING seriously, every rude or offensive thing i said, i meant, completely, with all my heart.

P.S. I miss my dancing black guy :( the mods stole him from me.

ProletariatPleb
12-21-2013, 12:29 PM
I would like to clarify, i do not joke, i take EVERYTHING seriously, every rude or offensive thing i said, i meant, completely, with all my heart.

Death to the infidels! GEBER KAFIR

AherasSTRG
12-21-2013, 12:31 PM
I believe an Assassin's Creed game in China would be bad for Ubi:
1. If the game does not follow chinese stereotypes, but is an accurate depiction of history, the "omg, ***in ninjas bro, omg" stupid idiots that are going to buy the game are going to be disappointed
2. If the games aligns itself with the general idea we have about China and parkouring ninjas, then the well respected and constructive fans are going to feel bad about the game.

ProletariatPleb
12-21-2013, 12:40 PM
1. If the game does not follow chinese stereotypes, but is an accurate depiction of history, the "omg, ***in ninjas bro, omg" stupid idiots that are going to buy the game are going to be disappointed
2. If the games aligns itself with the general idea we have about China and parkouring ninjas, then the well respected and constructive fans are going to feel bad about the game.
But ninjas are...japanese.

itsamea-mario
12-21-2013, 12:44 PM
But ninjas are...japanese.

Don't be racist.

pacmanate
12-21-2013, 12:46 PM
Just had a thought. The AC guys said its right in front of us in the DLC and has something to do with stars...

What if Adewale is the thing right in front of us? What if he is the protag for the next AC game and Freedom Cry was just a prequel?

itsamea-mario
12-21-2013, 12:48 PM
19th century England pls.

ze_topazio
12-21-2013, 01:05 PM

Nobody is expecting to see ninjas in China and all ACs have used stereotypes of the era and location for artistic reasons.

LoyalACFan
12-21-2013, 01:11 PM
Just had a thought. The AC guys said its right in front of us in the DLC and has something to do with stars...

What if Adewale is the thing right in front of us? What if he is the protag for the next AC game and Freedom Cry was just a prequel?

I thought something similar, but "stars" meaning any previously established AC star... including Shao Jun, who the box seems to be pointing to.

I mean, I like Adewale, but I'm bored to death of the 1700s. If they're going to do more of him, or Connor for that matter, I'm on board with it but I really hope they wait a few years. I just want to get the hell away from guns for a while, take AC further back into history. Although I guess the Chinese did have guns by the 1500s, they wouldn't be nearly as prominent or common as they are in the 1700s...

oliacr
12-21-2013, 02:16 PM
I've heard rumors and facts about Egypt, Japan, China and the Victorian England and some revolutions and I say that the first 3 are good and some unique to the previous games
and i'm tired of guns a bit I would prefer every setting set before 1600 and the first three i mentioned is definitely before 1600 those can make sense

pacmanate
12-21-2013, 02:27 PM
I thought something similar, but "stars" meaning any previously established AC star... including Shao Jun, who the box seems to be pointing to.

I mean, I like Adewale, but I'm bored to death of the 1700s. If they're going to do more of him, or Connor for that matter, I'm on board with it but I really hope they wait a few years. I just want to get the hell away from guns for a while, take AC further back into history. Although I guess the Chinese did have guns by the 1500s, they wouldn't be nearly as prominent or common as they are in the 1700s...

Yeah BUTTTT, Brazil has stars for flags too. Even if it is the same time period the architecture will be way different.

Kosappi
12-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Hey have you guys saw this Assassin insignia before?
http://goo.gl/UZ6J8a

It's a part of a video taken Nov.9th, at one of UBISOFT studio. This pic is re-sized and sharpened for better visibility, still poor though. :)
I wonder whether that was ever used for AC4 or not. Is there any possibility it's for AC5?

ProletariatPleb
12-21-2013, 02:44 PM
Hey have you guys saw this Assassin insignia before?
http://goo.gl/UZ6J8a

It's a part of a video taken Nov.9th, at one of UBISOFT studio. This pic is re-sized and sharpened for better visibility, still poor though. :)
I wonder whether that was ever used for AC4 or not. Is there any possibility it's for AC5?
A likely unused asset from Black Flag, a lot of things get scrapped and changed, etc.

EDIT: I've seen it used for Black Flag advertising somewhere so it's not for AC5 no.

MasterSimaYi
12-21-2013, 02:44 PM
No, that is for AC4. They're not going to make two pirate AC games.

Kosappi
12-21-2013, 02:46 PM
But it doesn't look like a pirate... does it?

DinoSteve1
12-21-2013, 02:49 PM

China offers much of what people seem to like in Japan, and so much more. It's not even a contest to me.

This post makes me wish I voted for Japan.

AherasSTRG
12-21-2013, 02:49 PM
While walking around Saint Dominigue, I saw the flag on the beach/port and for an instant, I thought that the symbols on it were stars. They weren't actually (or were they?), but that made think whether stars are actually painted or scrapped somewhere...

AherasSTRG
12-21-2013, 02:51 PM
Has anyone read Brahman? There were supposed to be heavy hints on the location of the next AC there. No spoilers, please, the comic will be arriving here around January.

Dev_Anj
12-21-2013, 03:11 PM

You dare take my avatar? That will cost you your life!

ze_topazio
12-21-2013, 03:14 PM
Looking at the poll results, Spain and Brazil get no love, poor them.

RinoTheBouncer
12-21-2013, 03:46 PM
Time of the First Civ. or the Sumerian Civilization.

prince162010
12-22-2013, 07:36 PM
for me .. ancient egypt would be a great setting for AC game

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 07:37 PM
I hate Ancient Egypt :|

ze_topazio
12-22-2013, 07:39 PM
Egypt before ancient Egypt, Stone age Egypt.

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Egypt before ancient Egypt, Stone age Egypt.
Dinosaurs..

ze_topazio
12-22-2013, 08:04 PM
And saber-tooth cats.

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 08:05 PM
And saber-tooth cats.
I wonder if those were worshiped too...

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 08:10 PM
Did the first civ come before or after Dinosaurs? or maybe the same time? Maybe they were the Dinosaurs?

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ly4mlc.jpg

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Did the first civ come before or after Dinosaurs? or maybe the same time? Maybe they were the Dinosaurs?
LOOOONG after. they were alive 80,000 years ago...Dinosaurs, well..

ze_topazio
12-22-2013, 08:11 PM
What if the first civ were dinosaurs evolved.

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 08:13 PM
What if the first civ were dinosaurs evolved.
So....chickens....plot twist

ze_topazio
12-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Good old internet

http://31.media.tumblr.com/2a2e0a209e4c090347bae275e5fa1852/tumblr_mlc24zQpwJ1qemmzho3_1280.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meo18uCZRP1rmijhvo1_500.png

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 08:31 PM
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2009/353/d/a/__Assassin__s_Chicken___by_KainBloodbane.jpg

Shahkulu101
12-22-2013, 08:35 PM
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2009/353/d/a/__Assassin__s_Chicken___by_KainBloodbane.jpg

It's roostersrule2!

I-Like-Pie45
12-22-2013, 08:35 PM
I say the next game should be about Assassin Cats
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32400000/Assassin-s-Creed-Cats-the-assassins-32465561-498-886.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/281/b/b/assassin_cat_dump_by_milkaru-d4c7akb.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb55lxNqVA1qdi5qqo3_1280.jpg
http://www.trutv.com/graphics/blog/dumb_as_a_blog/RandomBlogGraphics/Tiger_attack_elephant1.gif

silvermercy
12-22-2013, 08:54 PM
So....chickens....plot twist
I was eating a chicken leg when I read this... :|
lol

And... I voted for Eggland, er I mean England.

In other news, I've finally started playing AC4! woohoo!!! I can now relive all the spoilers on a big screen! (on my PS3 though not PS4 yet... *is sadz*)

(Hey Wolf, I just saw your Twitter msg, I'll try to log in later!! So busy playing AC4! ^^)

I-Like-Pie45
12-22-2013, 08:55 PM
Was it a fried chicken leg?

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 08:56 PM
I was eating a chicken leg when I read this... :|

did you ask the chicken permission to eat its leg??

silvermercy
12-22-2013, 08:57 PM
Was it a fried chicken leg?

It was!! You guessed correctly, yes.

did you ask the chicken permission to eat its leg??
No... It was a Templar chicken.Eat first, ask questions later.

ze_topazio
12-22-2013, 09:35 PM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/10/article-0-1304EA9E000005DC-378_964x711.jpg