PDA

View Full Version : AC3 DLC problem

clone___
12-20-2013, 03:26 AM
Hi guys, I have an issue with my DLC for AC3. What happened is that I can download the DLC off of Uplay and go through the installation process, but none of the contents show up in the game. When I look at my Uplay launcher, the DLC list reverts to a download option like nothing has been downloaded or installed.

adventurewomen
12-20-2013, 03:57 AM
You don't need to worry about that the DLC has been installed and that download button just appears just in-case you need to re-download the DLC.

This happens to all Uplay games, the DLC is installed so no worries. :)

clone___
12-20-2013, 04:52 AM
That's good, I still can't seen to access the DLC contents though. I'd download the Battle Hardened Pack and none of the new characters would show up in multiplayer.

UbiVolfbane
12-20-2013, 06:42 PM
If you have done so through the addition content through the game, please try logging out the game and client before trying again. Please be sure that the purchased the content in the same method as the game. If you continue to have issues with this, please contact your region's Support team directly. You may use the links in my signature below. In the meantime, please be sure that the content was properly redeemed via additional content of multiplayer menu.

clone___
12-21-2013, 04:07 AM
I got it working, didn't know I had to redeem the codes through multiplayer. Thanks everyone!