PDA

View Full Version : [PC] I cant Believe This

starzandstripes
12-20-2013, 02:11 AM
Disregard. Problem corrected.

Marauder359
12-20-2013, 02:32 AM
Yes I used profanity on purpose. After having 2 weeks of inability to be able to play on my xbox 360, I decided to get the PC version from steam. I got it, downloaded and it and went to play the game. Right off the bat, invalid CD code. I cut and paste it exactly from the code I was given from the game. WTF? This is a non stop ride of errors. Still no response to the tickets I submitted from a previous issues as advised by other forumites.

I'm on Xbox, not Steam, but as I understand it, Steam itself generated a new code for you. Once you downloaded it, it created a new, unique code... and it's located wherever you might find that in Steam. I've never used it, so I don't know, but I know it's there, or should be... and that code, the Steam one, will work for you.

You've probably been reading the Xbox threads, but now you really need to read the PC threads too... Whole different set of problems.

toymachinesh
12-20-2013, 02:58 AM
lol I bet he copy and pasted the extra "Space" also

starzandstripes
12-20-2013, 03:14 AM
I was not stupid enough to do that, ok maybe I was. :( But low and behold I start the game and the sound is all messed up. Now to try and solve this problem.