PDA

View Full Version : Bug clamping DLC in Assassin's Creed IV: Freedom Cry.

SL Rik Cruz
12-19-2013, 11:48 PM
I have a bug that crashes the DLC after finishing the first mission and this crash begins just inside the animus loading phase, where you can control the character. The problem is already erased and restarted 3 times and the problem persists for hours on the same screen.

UbiVolfbane
12-21-2013, 12:02 AM
If possible, could try another save file altogether. Also, check to see if the computer has recently updated any drivers or any automated window updates have been installed. Also, check to see if any drivers can be updated. Be sure to run the game as admin. If the problem continues, try uninstall and reinstall the game fully as well as submitting your dxdiag and msinfo to Support using the links in my signature. Again, I am sorry to hear this has happened and hope the team will be able to assist you soon.

Frag_Maniac
12-21-2013, 01:45 AM
Try disabling the UPlay overlay. I couldn't even launch AC IV after first installing Freedom Cry, and disabling the overlay allowed it to work. The UPlay overlay has caused problems in lots of games.

There also appears to be something wrong with the way Freedom Cry syncs. Even with the overlay disabled it is very quirky and laggy when exiting the DLC, causing a disconnect then reconnect to the servers. I have yet to see Aveline or the main game exhibit this problem. I think they need to do some more "polishing". I put it in quotes because polish used to mean optimizing, and such, not fixing major problems. THAT is called patching Ubi.

Rei07naldo
12-17-2014, 03:40 PM
good afternoon.

bug also on ps3, locking the console, so works disconnect the internet.

Thanks

Reinaldo Andrade.