PDA

View Full Version : Ac4 steam gold edition season pass lack of ****** cry dlc

Desmond.Miles.
12-19-2013, 08:52 AM
I have purchased a season pass on steam (actually it's a US gold edition which includes your useless season pass) yet i don't have the ****** Cry dlc which just shows the quality of your ****ty service. Where is my dlc, morons? The thing you did is called FALSE ADVERTISEMENT and by law it's punishable...

Oh wait, I think I understand now - You're promoting pirates AND pirating - we should pirate all your games cuz when pirated the games are provided by SMALL DEVS THAT DO MORE DECENT WORK BY CRACKING AND PROVIDING ALL CONTENT THAN YOU WILL EVER BE ABLE TO DO AHAHHAHAHHAHA SHAME ON YOU, UBI, SHAME ON YOUR COW

Desmond.Miles.
12-19-2013, 09:01 AM
Oh my god
you censored nig.ger :d

Desmond.Miles.
12-19-2013, 09:02 AM
It's nigg.er cry not freedom cry sry ubi u got it all wrong agen

Adamed91
12-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Shows how much of a joke Ubisoft support is that they haven't even locked a thread like this.

Blackwolfe5
12-19-2013, 12:35 PM
I suspect the fault is on Steams side, though I'm not sure you even deserve the DLC after such a post.

Now, where is that report button.. Ah yes, there. On the lower left corner.

From the forum rules:

This forum also uses a language filter to remove words that we consider inappropriate for use here. Such words will be replaced with asterisks (*) or other characters. Working around this swear filter in any way, including using asterisks or acronyms, is still considered swearing and therefore not permitted. Signatures, avatars, banners, titles and other images must also follow these rules.

Racial, religious or sexual slurs are likely to result in immediate banning. Discussion of software piracy in any of its forms is strictly not allowed on these boards. “Piracy” includes links to illegal downloads of games or methods by which to circumvent copy protection mechanisms.

medavroog
12-19-2013, 07:06 PM
I suspect the fault is on Steams side ...

... shall the blame is on STEAM's side, why so many people who are NOT on STEAM ... who are just solo UPLAY users ... also lack the "Freedom Cry" DLC despite each of them own the Season's Pass?
... this issue is not STEAM's fault, and UbiSoft is the one to be blamed ... for obvious reasons.

Frag_Maniac
12-19-2013, 11:27 PM
^^^As has been already shown on Uplay, when Freedom Cry launched, the Season Pass content description on UPlay wasn't showing Freedom Cry as being part of it like it's supposed to. Naturally such an error is going to be reflected on Steam copies as well, because Valve can't do Ubi's clerical/web work for them.

Anyways, I just opened Steam a little while ago and immediately Black Flag started what appears to be a rather large update that will probably take the better part of an hour by the rate it's downloading. So I'm guessing it's Freedom Cry. It's currently at about 30%. I'll report back when it's done.