PDA

View Full Version : New Ideas for AC4

JustinMacri2013
12-19-2013, 04:59 AM
Hi i am Justin,

I would like to see new things for AC4 Black Flag like we could have Miles come back like comes to the past to show Edward how to be a real Assassin and also why not new better locations and longer game play because we need new things to do and we need better training programs and better upgrades. And we also need better stuff for the Anumis like new things to do when we need a brake or something. Also i would like to see cool surprises anyone else agree?

Justin

UbisoftSlick
12-19-2013, 05:27 AM
no

pirate1802
12-19-2013, 05:30 AM
Miles was a crap assassin himself, how would he show Edward how to be a better assassin? Even when not an assassin, Eddy was a miles better (lol) "assassin" than the actual assassin.

UbisoftSlick
12-19-2013, 05:39 AM
Miles was a crap assassin himself, how would he show Edward how to be a better assassin? Even when not an assassin, Eddy was a miles better (lol) "assassin" than the actual assassin.

In all due reality, Desmond could take down Ezio and Altair. He held both of their abilities.

pirate1802
12-19-2013, 05:44 AM
In all due reality, Desmond could take down Ezio and Altair. He held both of their abilities.

Only on paper. In reality on his first real assassination job what does he do? Walk into a building full of guards armed only with a knife.

Thirsty_panda
12-19-2013, 05:49 AM

As noted in AC II though, he was only just becoming receptive to the bleeding effect in time to pick up Ezio's abilities. Altair might still have been able to kick Desmond's ***. Depends how you view those debates though I guess.

By the way Pirate, Ezio wasn't a very good assassin at times either. In Revelations, there's a scripted scene where you start climbing a wall where gunmen or archers can clearly pick you off. He didn't bother kill them first like he should have.

pirate1802
12-19-2013, 05:54 AM
Probably not, yet he was Miles better an assassin than Miles.

Consus_E
12-19-2013, 08:04 AM
Probably not, yet he was Miles better an assassin than Miles.

Stede Bonnet was "Miles" ahead of Desmond :p lol

JustinMacri2013
12-20-2013, 02:13 AM
what makes Edward a better hero?

Consus_E
12-20-2013, 04:37 AM
what makes Edward a better hero?Edward became a great "hero" because of his actions... Desmond was just the "chosen one" he did nothing to earn the title of Assassin, his skills weren't even his own he just copied them from his ancestors!

Assassin_M
12-20-2013, 04:40 AM
we could have Miles come back like comes to the past to show Edward how to be a real Assassin
No