PDA

View Full Version : I think one Assassin's Creed game is better than another Assassin's Creed game

itsamea-mario
12-18-2013, 10:55 AM
I think this because one game is much better, it has a better story with more drama and emotion. It also has a better character, i think the character is better because he's more likable with much better qualities, i agree with his views and like playing as him. The game play is also better, it is more fun to play and feels nicer.

In conclusion the Assassin's Creed game i like the most is better than the other assassins creed game that i don't like the most.

Farlander1991
12-18-2013, 10:58 AM
No, this Assassin's Creed game is better. That one is the disgrace of the series.

itsamea-mario
12-18-2013, 11:01 AM
No, this Assassin's Creed game is better. That one is the disgrace of the series.

You are wrong and are a troll.

ProletariatPleb
12-18-2013, 11:02 AM
I like being bored dammit!

HypeR.tgL
12-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Not sure if OP is trolling.

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 11:07 AM
You all are wrong. THIS Assassins Creed game is obviously the purest and realest. All others are merely impostors!

Farlander1991
12-18-2013, 11:08 AM
You all are wrong. THIS Assassins Creed game is obviously the purest and realest. All others are merely impostors!

You have just lost all respect in my eyes.

Dev_Anj
12-18-2013, 11:12 AM
Man, this Assassin's Creed game is sure a disgrace. It doesn't have some ceremony and the person isn't even an Assassin! All the other Assassin's Creed games were sooo much better! :p

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 11:12 AM

You have just lost all respect in my eyes.

Good.

Farlander1991
12-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Also, the word 'Creed' was said less than 324 times in that Assassin's Creed game, ergo it's not a real Assassin's Creed game.

ze_topazio
12-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Personally i like that one other better.

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 11:15 AM
Personally i like that one other better.

Casual filth.

Farlander1991
12-18-2013, 11:16 AM
Casual filth.

Elitist.

DinoSteve1
12-18-2013, 12:12 PM
I dunno about which Assassin's Creed game is better than the other Assassin's Creed game, but I know which is the worst Assassin's Creed game.

Sushiglutton
12-18-2013, 12:57 PM
Disagree, it's not a true Assassin's Creed game. The series needs to go back to its roots! And I'm not talking about any of the games when I say that. I mean it needs to go back to what it originally was intentended to be before Ubi started to make AC games. I'm talkng about the real, core ideas of the franchise, like a weight system. I intend to only carry the hidden blade, be a blade in the crowd. But it is essential for my immersion to know that Ubi punishes those who want to play the game in a different manner.

AC needs to stop going after the casual crowd, you know the peasents who buy the games. Instead Ubi needs to refocus on its core audience, the people who don't really play the games anymore, but have a deep understanding of what the franchise is really about!

This is the only way the franchise can evolve!

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 01:00 PM
That was a true masterpiece.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a81/Gn4rk1ll/citizen-kane-clapping.gif

itsamea-mario
12-18-2013, 01:08 PM
Disagree, it's not a true Assassin's Creed game. The series needs to go back to its roots! And I'm not talking about any of the games when I say that. I mean it needs to go back to what it originally was intentended to be before Ubi started to make AC games. I'm talkng about the real, core ideas of the franchise, like a weight system. I intend to only carry the hidden blade, be a blade in the crowd. But it is essential for my immersion to know that Ubi punishes those who want to play the game in a different manner.

AC needs to stop going after the casual crowd, you know the peasents who buy the games. Instead Ubi needs to refocus on its core audience, the people who don't really play the games anymore, but have a deep understanding of what the franchise is really about!

My favourite assassins creed games are the Assassin's Creed games that existed before they were Assassin's Creed games. Especially Sands of Time.

ProletariatPleb
12-18-2013, 01:09 PM
My favourite assassins creed games are the Assassin's Creed games that existed before they were Assassin's Creed games. Especially Sands of Time.
.....I can actually, genuinely agree with this lol

ze_topazio
12-18-2013, 02:02 PM
Casual filth.

You just have no taste, perhaps you think the one that came after that one is better no?

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 02:04 PM
You just have no taste, perhaps you think the one that came after that one is better no?

No the one that came first. If you disagree with me you don't know what AC is all about, you don't know the concept of AC.

ze_topazio
12-18-2013, 02:08 PM
But feelings man, you just don't understand.

Dev_Anj
12-18-2013, 02:11 PM
No the one that came first. If you disagree with me you don't know what AC is all about, you don't know the concept of AC.

Nononono, the actual Assassin's Creed is the game that Ubisoft had made on their drawing board. They changed it a lot and released a casualized version. Damn Ubisoft!

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 02:12 PM
But feelings man, you just don't understand.

Casual peasants have no feelings. They only eat garbage spewed at them by evil corporates.

Nononono, the actual Assassin's Creed is the game that Ubisoft had made on their drawing board. They changed it a lot and released a casualized version. Damn Ubisoft!

Yeah, damn them. My heart weeps at the state of the industry I'm seeing today. The last good game was released in 1996.

DinoSteve1
12-18-2013, 02:14 PM
Peasants (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAaWvVFERVA)

ze_topazio
12-18-2013, 02:22 PM
^ I'll fart in your general direction.

Dev_Anj
12-18-2013, 02:43 PM
This is the best Assassin's Creed game:

http://gamecola.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Alone-in-the-Dark-2.jpg

All others are imitations!

Sushiglutton
12-18-2013, 02:45 PM

No Pirate, it's you who don't have a concept about what a real assassin is. I spent eight months in Syria just to study various textures of sand. I stalked the mail man for days, months even, living on nothing but bedbugs and rainwater. You just want your instant gratification power fantasy of tapping X to assassinate. Casuals like you shouldn't even be allowed to rent the standard edition. Pathetic!

Farlander1991
12-18-2013, 03:05 PM
No Pirate, it's you who don't have a concept about what a real assassin is. I spent eight months in Syria just to study various textures of sand. I stalked the mail man for days, months even, living on nothing but bedbugs and rainwater. You just want your instant gratification power fantasy of tapping X to assassinate. Casuals like you shouldn't even be allowed to rent the standard edition. Pathetic!

8 months? Pff. Casual.

Get to 10 years, and then we'll talk.

Oh wait, I'll still be 10 years ahead of you, so we won't.

Noob.

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 03:12 PM
You both are pathetic. I've been meditating about AC since the day I was born. Who do you think gave Patrice the ideas?

Get on my level bros.

Farlander1991
12-18-2013, 03:16 PM
You both are pathetic. I've been meditating about AC since the day I was born. Who do you think gave Patrice the ideas?

Get on my level bros.

I've been meditating about Patrice since the day before I was born (which was 1000 years ago). Who do you think gave the world Patrice?

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Farlander pls. I've been meditating about you since the day the universe born (which was after I was born) Who do you think gave the world you so you could give it Patrice so he could give it AC?

adventurewomen
12-18-2013, 03:19 PM
You both are pathetic. I've been meditating about AC since the day I was born. Who do you think gave Patrice the ideas?s.
Not possible tbh.. unless you were born in 2007 when AC was released. Even then you wouldn't be old enough to play and still at this time you'd be 6 yrs old you wouldn't be old enough to play AC4.

ProletariatPleb
12-18-2013, 03:20 PM
Who do you think gave the world you so you could give it Patrice so he could give it AC?
Me, naturally.

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 03:23 PM
My present incarnation is six years old, correct. But what makes you think I'm also not simultaneously millions of years old? Where do you think Ubisoft got this casual "Sage" idea from?

Me, naturally.

No, you came later. Patrice birthed you to spew venom on later casual ACs. As I had instructed him to.

itsamea-mario
12-18-2013, 03:24 PM
I was there in the beginning of the universe, a conscious presence, for 14 billion years i have been manipulating the very fabric of reality so that the perfect assassins creed game would be created, i waited and watched, influencing the most minuscule regions of the universe ever so slightly so that my goal would be achieved.
But at some point the devs got in the way and made an assassins creed game that wasn't as good as the other assassins creed game.

Sushiglutton
12-18-2013, 03:24 PM
This thread makes me:

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/199pnha4ch72mgif/ku-xlarge.gif

:p

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Not possible tbh.. unless you were born in 2007 when AC was released. Even then you wouldn't be old enough to play and still at this time you'd be 6 yrs old you wouldn't be old enough to play AC4.

oh adventurewoman...

itsamea-mario
12-18-2013, 03:26 PM
oh adventurewoman...

She tried her best, and that's all that matters.

adventurewomen
12-18-2013, 03:26 PM
My present incarnation is six years old, correct. But what makes you think I'm also not simultaneously millions of years old? Where do you think Ubisoft got this casual "Sage" idea from?
You're still too young to be playing AC since your 6 years old. ;)

Your username just happens to be Pirate and you joined a year before AC4 its a coincidence big whoop-de-do..

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 03:27 PM
I'm six years old and I'm playing AC4 right now and there's nothing you can do about it! huehuehue!

Dev_Anj
12-18-2013, 03:29 PM
Farlander pls. I've been meditating about you since the day the universe born (which was after I was born) Who do you think gave the world you so you could give it Patrice so he could give it AC?

But can you meditate like him?

http://antryump.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/1445buddha.jpg

Shahkulu101
12-18-2013, 03:29 PM
I believe pirate is twenty five...thousand years old.

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 03:30 PM
But can you meditate like him?

http://antryump.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/1445buddha.jpg

Who do you think that guy in that picture is actually?

ze_topazio
In a previous life i was in the holy land seeing the crusaders and Hashashins killing each other and thought: "This could be a good videogame", sometime later, i died, after being hit by a mule, and reincarnated as an Hashashin, so I'm the real deal.

Dev_Anj
Who do you think that guy in that picture is actually?

Guatama Buddha obviously.

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 03:32 PM

haha peasant. I bet you like Call of Duty and these impure AC games.

ProletariatPleb
12-18-2013, 03:33 PM
....that's my name! ...in a way

Dev_Anj
12-18-2013, 03:34 PM
haha peasant. I bet you like Call of Duty and these impure AC games.

No, you are the peasant. I have been associated with all the great figures of meditation like Jesus, Buddha, Saint Mary. You only extended your life and meditated using some idiot devices made by these great people.

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 03:35 PM
....that's my name! ...in a way

"Sid"dharth. He hath been unmasked.

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 03:36 PM
No, you are the peasant. I have been associated with all the great figures of meditation like Jesus, Buddha, Saint Mary. You only extended your life and meditated using some idiot devices made by these great people.

You say you have been associated with these great folks, yet you never wondered who these people actually were? Like I said, mindless peasant. Son/daughter, I am disappoint.

Dev_Anj
12-18-2013, 03:38 PM
You say you have been associated with these great folks, yet you never wondered who these people actually were? Like I said, mindless peasant. Son/daughter, I am disappoint.

What a liar. Indeed, you deserve no honour.

Can you not even recoginze these important pillars of the Assassin's Creed franchise?

http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20070813/Egyptian-Pillars-410705.jpg

I pray you recover from whatever madness has engulfed you, friend.

MnemonicSyntax
12-18-2013, 03:39 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzDOpvukhNo

Farlander1991
12-18-2013, 03:39 PM
(Ironically enough, we're laughing here, but this is pretty much how discussions on these forums go these days...)

ze_topazio
12-18-2013, 03:41 PM
This thread is getting derailed.

Ezio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Connor

itsamea-mario
12-18-2013, 03:42 PM
(Ironically enough, we're laughing here, but this is pretty much how discussions on these forums go these days...)

(Ironically enough, this post is satire of that very thing)

YOU RUINED IT!

Dev_Anj
12-18-2013, 03:42 PM

Me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ezio

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Can you not even recoginze these important pillars of the Assassin's Creed franchise?

http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20070813/Egyptian-Pillars-410705.jpg

Damn. Genuinely laughing here..

But yes, I do recognize them. Those are the things I used as toothpick once. Then people started to worship them, weird. They must have played call of duty too.

ze_topazio
12-18-2013, 03:44 PM
My Freedom Cry has finish downloading and i am installing it right now, so...

Me > You

MnemonicSyntax
12-18-2013, 04:01 PM
Damn. Genuinely laughing here..

But yes, I do recognize them. Those are the things I used as toothpick once. Then people started to worship them, weird. They must have played call of duty too.

I thought there were only three pillars. Stealth, Navigation and Combat. What's the fourth one?

Hans684
12-18-2013, 04:03 PM
I thought there were only three pillars. Stealth, Navigation and Combat. What's the fourth one?

History? :p

ProletariatPleb
12-18-2013, 04:04 PM
Casuals

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 04:04 PM

Naval combat. Obviously put by casuals there. Even ancient civilizations apparently had them. Sigh.

Dev_Anj
12-18-2013, 04:13 PM

It is the most disgraceful of all pillars, put there by heretics fancying themselves to be clever. It is the very bane of Assassin's Creed, and a disease that breaks it down. It is undoubtedly Money.

MnemonicSyntax
12-18-2013, 04:21 PM
Oh, I thought it was Pretentious Entitlement.

I guess the point is, the fourth pillar can be ANYTHING YOU WANT IT TO BE.

ProletariatPleb
12-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Oh, I thought it was Pretentious Entitlement.
Sounds like something a Biodrone would say.

MnemonicSyntax
12-18-2013, 04:27 PM
Sounds like something a Biodrone would say.

Ew. I think the only Bioware game I've played in recent memory was KOTOR.

Dev_Anj
12-18-2013, 04:29 PM
I guess the point is, the fourth pillar can be ANYTHING YOU WANT IT TO BE.

And its amorphous nature alone makes it clear that it was a pillar erected by heretics. The others well all erected by the wishes of great meditators. But now they are crumbling thanks to the influence of heretics, while the fourth pillar stands tall.

TheHumanTowel
12-18-2013, 04:51 PM
Please make this thread again as there is no poll. We need a poll that at least 13 people vote in to get a good sample size and then it will be proof it is the best assassin's creed game and then ubi will have to only make remakes of that game because it is the best.

ProletariatPleb
12-18-2013, 04:53 PM
Please make this thread again as there is no poll. We need a poll that at least 13 people vote in to get a good sample size and then it will be proof it is the best assassin's creed game and then ubi will have to only make remakes of that game because it is the best.
These 'recent' polls where we asked the tumblr brigade to invade and vote for our favourite protagonist because we are just that na´ve...... are proof this character needs a sequel..

Mr_Shade
12-18-2013, 05:16 PM
If you would rather make a thread which has both a point and is not a thinly veiled attempt at trolling those people who have posted threads discussing valid topics - such as why one game is in their opinion better, please do..

If you would rather make nonsense threads trolling and spamming - then I'm happy to lock and delete posts - until infractions mount up..