PDA

View Full Version : EU/ANZ PS3 DLC Release Delays - The Who, Disturbed, Muse, Golden Bomber

SquirrellyNinja
12-18-2013, 05:28 AM
As PS3 users in EU/ANZ (areas where PSN is under SCEE) already know by now there have been several delays of the past few new DLC releases. Last week we found out why they were delayed and I can know report the dates that these sets of DLC have been delayed to.

The Who - January 8th
Disturbed - December 18th
Muse - January 8th
Golden Bomber - January 8th

These are when PS3 users in EU/ANZ can expect to see the DLC listed for purchase. I know, it sucks. Believe me we don't like that it got delayed either. However, please note that the new DLC for January 8th will NOT be delayed and this is the end of the delays in this period to our knowledge. Repeat, the January 8th DLC will release worldwide on all platforms with no delay in addition to this flood of backlogged delayed December DLC.

TonyFarkas
12-18-2013, 05:56 AM
That is understandable the SCEE can be a cruel mistress at times.

But on a side note, is there going to be standard DLC released next week for xbox and stream or are we done for the year untill Jan 8 for that as well?

Yonda1960
12-18-2013, 07:27 AM
As PS3 users in EU/ANZ (areas where PSN is under SCEE) already know by now there have been several delays of the past few new DLC releases. Last week we found out why they were delayed and I can know report the dates that these sets of DLC have been delayed to.

The Who - January 8th
Muse - January 8th

These are when PS3 users in EU/ANZ can expect to see the DLC listed for purchase. I know, it sucks. Believe me we don't like that it got delayed either. However, please note that the new DLC for January 8th will NOT be delayed and this is the end of the delays in this period to our knowledge. Repeat, the January 8th DLC will release worldwide on all platforms with no delay in addition to this flood of backlogged delayed December DLC.That's great news, thanks for the update. Now can't wait for the new year as The Who and Muse packs are on my shopping list!

daddy_felix
12-18-2013, 08:59 AM
Wow, that's great. Thank you. I hope the January 8th dlc will be crap, otherwise it's gonna be a very expensive week ;)

BTW, telltale games releases the first episode of "The Walking Dead: Season 2". Somehow this looks quite familiar...:

"Today. @steam_games worldwide, @PlayStation 3 North America. Tomorrow, @Xbox 360 ww, @AppStore this week. @PlayStationEU To be confirmed."

Julian-Mince
12-18-2013, 09:31 AM
Many thanks for the update SquirrellyNinja - you are a star.

Julian-Mince
12-18-2013, 10:48 AM
Would it be unreasonable to politely ask for some bonus DLC for us disadvantaged EU/ANZ PS3 users? "The Real Me" or "5:15" perhaps? Please......?! ;-)

rwilson1982
12-18-2013, 12:49 PM

The Who - January 8th
Muse - January 8th

These are when PS3 users in EU/ANZ can expect to see the DLC listed for purchase. I know, it sucks. Believe me we don't like that it got delayed either. However, please note that the new DLC for January 8th will NOT be delayed and this is the end of the delays in this period to our knowledge. Repeat, the January 8th DLC will release worldwide on all platforms with no delay in addition to this flood of backlogged delayed December DLC.

This may be a stupid question but is nothing getting released over the next two weeks (i.e. 24th/25th Dec and 31st Dec/1st Jan) worldwide?

Also, thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to Muse.

Sessa89
12-18-2013, 01:08 PM
Nice to get this information, but we are still waiting for some DLC since releasing the first game last year.

- Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You
- The Black Keys - Tighten Up
- Holiday Song Pack
- Metal Gear Pack
- Blink182 Song Pack

When can we expect to get this stuff in the EU on PS3?

I wrote many tickets to Ubisoft and Sony because of the missing DLC, but nothiing happend yet.

swiegand
12-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Thank you very much for the update, much appreciated,

C.Linton
12-18-2013, 02:13 PM
Would it be unreasonable to politely ask for some bonus DLC for us disadvantaged EU/ANZ PS3 users? "The Real Me" or "5:15" perhaps? Please......?! ;-)

Yes, it would be very unreasonable.

rwilson1982
12-18-2013, 02:56 PM
Guys, just checked the PSN store in EU today (18th Dec). We have:

3 individual Disturbed Songs (But no Disturbed pack)
Muse 5-Pack (!!!!)
1 individual Muse Song (Hysteria), which is part of the 5-Pack
3 individual Golden Bomber songs.

The Muse 5-Pack also costs the same amount as previous 3-Packs :-)

Bit bizarre but loving it none-the-less. I picked a good day for a holiday from work.

daddy_felix
12-18-2013, 03:09 PM
seems the psn guys messed something up again, but this time it's good for us ;)

edit: muse 5-pack is mine :D can't wait to get home...

swiegand
12-18-2013, 03:25 PM

For Euro 7,99 I could not resist, especially since they today announced the availability for January, 8th. Now I just need the bug fixes...

rwilson1982
12-18-2013, 03:27 PM

Get it while it's hot, son :-) P.S I'm already on the scoreboards :-)

daddy_felix
12-18-2013, 03:33 PM
Get it while it's hot, son :-) P.S I'm already on the scoreboards :-)

already bought it online :)

btw, is there one scoreboard for all systems (pc, xbox, ps3) or are they separated?

C.Linton
12-18-2013, 03:50 PM
I'm going to assume the DLC for the next couple of weeks will not be delayed. If they were to be delayed, I'm sure SN would have said so in the announcement.

swiegand
12-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Played "Down With The Sickness" once (lead), then went through RR achieving 100% for ~60% of the song, exited RR (tired!), --> PS3 hangs. Sigh.

swiegand
12-18-2013, 04:18 PM
We got a discount for Muse at least (probably by accident).

BazzTard61
12-18-2013, 04:25 PM
many thanks for the info, much relieved the delays are not going to continue otherwise we'd only get half the DLC,

btw we got Disturbed AND the Muse and Golden Bomber today (19 Dec)

can't wait til 8 Jan (Elvis's and my dad's birthday) for the Who ! my fingersache in anticipation lol

rwilson1982
12-18-2013, 05:05 PM
already bought it online :)

btw, is there one scoreboard for all systems (pc, xbox, ps3) or are they separated?

I believe it is separated by system :-)

dav_tho2000
12-18-2013, 05:13 PM
just sneakily bought muse pack, before it goes again!

Julian-Mince
12-18-2013, 06:51 PM
Guys, just checked the PSN store in EU today (18th Dec). We have:

3 individual Disturbed Songs (But no Disturbed pack)
Muse 5-Pack (!!!!)
1 individual Muse Song (Hysteria), which is part of the 5-Pack
3 individual Golden Bomber songs.

The Muse 5-Pack also costs the same amount as previous 3-Packs :-)

Bit bizarre but loving it none-the-less. I picked a good day for a holiday from work.

Many thanks for the tip about the Muse 5-pack. It almost makes up for the late arrival of The Who DLC!! I just bought it and noticed that there's a Disturbed 3 pack available too.

Yonda1960
12-18-2013, 09:04 PM
Discounted Muse pack purchased here also :D

dav_tho2000
12-19-2013, 02:43 AM
those who dont check the forum daily will be disappointed, it looks like the muse pack is still there but now only just one individual track. i dont know if that means buying the pack will just lead to the one song or not but im sure someone will try!

rwilson1982
12-19-2013, 08:19 AM
those who dont check the forum daily will be disappointed, it looks like the muse pack is still there but now only just one individual track. i dont know if that means buying the pack will just lead to the one song or not but im sure someone will try!

When I bought it yesterday morning there was only one individual Muse track (Hysteria) plus the 5-Pack. The description for the 5-Pack mentioned all the songs though. I went ahead and bought it anyway and sure enough all five downloaded. This is on PSN EU.

Julian-Mince
12-19-2013, 09:38 AM
When I bought it yesterday morning there was only one individual Muse track (Hysteria) plus the 5-Pack. The description for the 5-Pack mentioned all the songs though. I went ahead and bought it anyway and sure enough all five downloaded. This is on PSN EU.

Same for me. I checked back this morning and the five pack plus Hysteria on its own is still there. Part of me wanted to find a nice Who pack which had snuck in overnight, but sadly not.

Kirei85
12-19-2013, 09:43 AM

Same here bought the pack and downloaded all 5 songs. Although there is only "Hysteria" as singel song available.

wolfor_t_a
12-19-2013, 11:24 AM
I guess this discounted Muse pack is the Christmas special they were advertising in the in-game newsfeed?

Sessa89
12-19-2013, 05:55 PM
I guess this discounted Muse pack is the Christmas special they were advertising in the in-game newsfeed?

No, definitly no "Christmas Special" or anything like that. O.o

It's a mistake caused by uploading the wrong file. Same like the single song "Hysteria". Both should be from "Gold Chamber".

And again:

We are still waiting for some DLC since releasing the first game last year.

- Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You
- The Black Keys - Tighten Up
- Holiday Song Pack
- Metal Gear Pack
- Blink182 Song Pack

When can we expect to get this stuff in the EU on PS3?

I wrote many tickets to Ubisoft and Sony because of the missing DLC, but nothiing happend yet!

SquirrellyNinja
12-19-2013, 09:31 PM

Welp, I'm confused as well. Apparently communication is just not a strong point on anything to do with these issues.

rwilson1982
12-19-2013, 11:08 PM
Welp, I'm confused as well. Apparently communication is just not a strong point on anything to do with these issues.

I feel for you SN. All I can say is whoever remonstrated with SCEE this time must have done a good job because they must have worked overtime to get all that content out... even if there is a SNAFU with the price.

sh1kamaru-
12-20-2013, 03:01 PM

The Who - January 8th
Muse - January 8th

Thank you very much ! I’m curious about the why but I can pretty much imagine it has to do with christmas and the current workload of people behind EU PSN :)

Let’s hope 2014 will be a better year for DLC content on EU PSN :)

dav_tho2000
12-21-2013, 04:26 AM
muse and golden bomber are now off the eu psn. dont know if anyone has already mentioned that, hope you got them while they were on!

Graffin_G
12-21-2013, 11:22 AM

The Who - January 8th
Muse - January 8th

Any news as to what happened to the early RS1 songs like "Tighten Up", "I Hate Everything About You" and the 3 free holiday songs???
Also, The Blink 182 songs and Megadeth songs are meant to be available as song packs as well, but they're not (it just makes them a lil cheaper than buying them individually).

Yeah... the Muse song pack and 2 of the 3 Golden Bomber songs WERE on the store. I'm guessing SCEE screwed up on the pricing... I thought $11.75 AUD was a bit cheap for 5 Muse songs (where Hysteria was marked at $4.35... none of the other Muse songs were available individually)... as for Golden Bomber, they put up 2 of the 3 songs (Memeshikute was missing, as was the song pack)... so naturally I bought Muse (and yes, it downloaded all 5 songs), but held off on Golden Bomber cos I wanted it as a song pack.

It would be great if the RS2014 in-game store matched up with what's on the PSN Store. The in-game store doesn't list any of the RS2014 songs individually, and the packs aren't up to date either. That way if content disappears from the PSN Store, we can still find it and buy it from the in-game store.

sh1kamaru-
12-21-2013, 09:12 PM
muse and golden bomber are now off the eu psn. dont know if anyone has already mentioned that, hope you got them while they were on!

not only that, I just couldn’t see the Muse 5-pack, when I saw this message I was not home yet, too bad I can’t be part of the lucky ones, so now we’ll have to wait for January 8th ? :/

daddy_felix
01-08-2014, 03:49 PM
It's January 8th.

no The Who pack (4/5 songs individually available)
no Muse pack (4/5 songs individually available)
no Golden Bomber

edit: The Who pack is available now ("Who are you" still not available separately)

Graffin_G
01-08-2014, 05:31 PM
SCEE still can't get it right obviously....

Missing from the AU/UK PSN Stores (and RS2014 in-game store which is a complete and utter mess under "Songs" and only lists 9 "Packs")...

Golden Bomber Song Pack (even though the EU Blog mentions it was to be added this week)
Golden Bomber - Death Mental (was added in the last update, last year, but then removed soon after)
Golden Bomber - Earphone (was added in the last update, last year, but then removed soon after)
Golden Bomber - Memeshikute (even though the EU Blog mentions it was to be added this week)

Muse Song Pack (was added in the last update, last year, but then removed soon after)
Muse - Hysteria (was added in the last update, last year, but then removed soon after... the other 4 songs are available though)

The Who - Who Are You (even though the EU Blog mentions it was to be added this week... all other songs, including the pack are available)

and, I may as well throw these in while i'm at it...

The Black Keys - Tighten Up (never got added from the list of RS1 songs)
Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You (never got added from the list of RS1 songs)

BazzTard61
01-09-2014, 03:45 AM
all that wait (5 weeks) for the Who pack and I'm underwhelmed to say the least, to not include 'Wont get Fooled Again' is an insult.

do we have to pay CSI AND the Who to get this song released?

Who Are You is a lame excuse for a Who song,scraped together as the band floundered under Keith's impending implosion.

Behind Blue Eyes might be a good song,and is probably good for guitar,but there's no bass in there for me to want to play.

by coincidence I'm currently reading Pete's bio,geez he has tickets on himself,reckons he INVENTED power chords (ten years after Link Wray),INVENTED feedback (five years after the Kinks and Beatles and others) INVENTED the term 'Rock music", INVENTED heavy metal lol and inspired Bowie to assume characters,then he attempts to show humility by saying there are a dozen guitarists better than him! not bad for a RHYTHM guitarist hehe