PDA

View Full Version : copper mortars gave a pair black jag problem

ddr the doc
12-17-2013, 10:02 PM
1st of all I was told you get a pair of mortars when you 1st purchase them. Or maybe that's not what was meant. I got the pair when I did the copper mortar upgrade hence 2nd bar 200 metal 3500 reals. Now the jackdaw looks more complete with a pair of shiny copper mortars up front and awesome lookin gold swivels on back.

Now the black jaguar problem 1st the island there on is a somewhat large restricted area around it hence Pinos Isle. If I remember correct a man o war or at least 2 level 29 frigs. What im askin is how do you get on the island even? If I do manage to get on the island what part of it are the jags on? What direction do I go to get to the viewpoint without a black jag havin me for dinner? I need 4 of these carnivore big cats.

IWGCJoeCool
12-18-2013, 01:27 AM
two things.

once, when i didnt feel like taking on the ships, i parked the Jackdaw "around the corner" and swam in. just be careful, cuz they will shoot you from the shore and the boats....so dive under to avoid detection as much as you can. then, get on shore, run for some weeds, and chill for a minute.

the other...i found a few times early on, when i could be outnumbered and outgunned, if you get desynched(desunked lol), when you respawn, the ships arent there and the alert is null.

once on shore, bring up the map, and look for the animal icon...put a marker on it, go there. hangout in the weeds if it's tree monkeys, in the trees if it's dangerous cats. give em a minute to show, then respawn, etc etc etc

JC

ddr the doc
12-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Thanks think I will just let them sink the jackdaw then nice trick:)