PDA

View Full Version : Offline Update

meet2anil
12-17-2013, 01:49 PM
hi guys... I need a link to download the last 1.1 GB update of Blackflag. because I dont have unlimited internet connection on my PC.
please tell me how can I get the direct download link of update if possible.

thankx

Mr_Shade
12-17-2013, 01:57 PM
Hi,

Surely you are still downloading the same amount of data - so will still go towards your cap?

It's best to use the auto updater - when possible - to avoid any chances of files begin installed in error.

If you contact Support - they will be able to advise you - however like I said, the download will still be as large?

KmarkoPL
12-17-2013, 02:17 PM
Right now there is no way to get offline update just like in past.
You want to update , you need to do direct from uplay where your game is installed .

YazX_
12-17-2013, 07:16 PM
Hi,

Surely you are still downloading the same amount of data - so will still go towards your cap?

Maybe he is going to download them from someone else's connection then copy and install on his PC. this is the only reason i believe he needs a separate download links.

KmarkoPL
12-17-2013, 07:28 PM
After changes with uplay some time ago , there is no way you will be able to download patch separately.

Last topic http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/816195-Assassin-s-Creed-4-PC-standalone-redistributable-patch%28es%29

I hope that explain all .

DocHoliday69
12-18-2013, 02:41 AM
Maybe he is going to download them from someone else's connection then copy and install on his PC. this is the only reason i believe he needs a separate download links.

Or he has a pirated {no pun intended} version? I do think what you thought as well, putting it on a disc and bringing it home to install.