PDA

View Full Version : Really toxic player

stabbedbyknife
12-17-2013, 12:42 PM
********* I believe was his name... He got mad and said he was reporting me. I then asked why his response was because after turn 10 or so I still hadn't played a creature... I was stalling the whole time so I was not giving him a win in which he thought. I said it was a mill deck with about 6 or so creatures and the next turn I destroyed every monster he had... Then I said to him see I am just trying to get as many creatures on your side to die... I have a mill Hakeem deck which I just made... He then said he was reporting me for not playing aggressively... (Not really but that is kinda how it felt)... He did end up winning simply because he had a paos and barely won... I don't know why I am posting this just besides to tell you guys people get salty when you don't play the way they like... Have a good day.

P.S. Went from 98 to 500 ELO with this deck in 2 days... Sooooooo... giving wins isn't my intention...

Edit Aza: Public naming is not allowed. Please contact support about this.

Aza404
12-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Hi there,

Please contact support if you want to report a player: link can be found in my signature below.
Also, public naming is not allowed.

Best,
Aza