PDA

View Full Version : im a voyeur

sdfgdshgd
04-14-2004, 06:39 PM
in the multi-player demo i can only be a spectator, i can't seem to actually play.

i can get to the ready up screen and i do, then the level loads and i get to watch other people play the demo.

it says "no respawns left" right below "spectator mode" regardless of the number of people on my side or whether he has died or im the only one on my side.

im hoping that it's something simple like the join game key is something really random, please help i want to shoot spies.

sdfgdshgd
04-14-2004, 06:39 PM
in the multi-player demo i can only be a spectator, i can't seem to actually play.

i can get to the ready up screen and i do, then the level loads and i get to watch other people play the demo.

it says "no respawns left" right below "spectator mode" regardless of the number of people on my side or whether he has died or im the only one on my side.

im hoping that it's something simple like the join game key is something really random, please help i want to shoot spies.

reeferkills
04-18-2004, 03:53 PM
sometimes people load slow and wind up in spec. even though you cant see chat you can type to the people alive, so just as them to go back to lobby and try again. it usaully works beter the second time, if not then the third time is a charm.