PDA

View Full Version : Would you want more Edward DLC?

Charles_Phipps
12-17-2013, 02:01 AM
Well, we know Adewale will be getting his own story.

However, would you want to see another Edward adventure?

Obviously, we can't have anything after the game proper but it might be cool to see something during the high point of his career.

Or perhaps his later attempt on a certain character's life.

I'm all for it.

More Edward Kenway!

DisbandedBox359
12-17-2013, 02:06 AM
Always thought there was going to be more than Freedom Cry, might be wrong though.
If it was to happen give me either Blackbeard, Mary or Edward between the End of IV and Forsaken

adventurewomen
12-17-2013, 02:07 AM
I would like to see Edward's life as the books mentioned his later life before his Untimely demise.

Maybe Edward's later life shown in an animated film like Embers? Because honestly we'll have to wait and see what happens with Freedom Cry.

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 02:08 AM
No, no DLCs

phoenix-force411
12-17-2013, 02:08 AM
I'd like more DLCs that involve Edward's life, because I hate these separate DLCs that have its own little spot on the Main Menu.

Fatal-Feit
12-17-2013, 02:17 AM
I'd prefer a Haytham DLC. Somewhere before the start of AC:3.

phoenix-force411
12-17-2013, 02:22 AM
I'd prefer a Haytham DLC. Somewhere before the start of AC:3.
It's definitely not something we don't know already. It's already been told through AC: Forsaken.

Megas_Doux
12-17-2013, 02:45 AM
Assassins´s Creed IV : The Last Pirate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A dlc in which Edward is forced to explore more Mayan, aka TWCB, mysteries through the caribbean, facing a fierce captain, who is not only his "equal" in terms of sailing and combat proficiency, but hungrier for infamy and riches he ever was...A sadistic and cruel man that makes Blackbeard, Vane and Kenway himself pale in comparison, his namesake, the infamous Edward "Ned" Low.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Low

After all and I quote "The circumstances of Low's death, which took place around 1724, have been the subject of much speculation".

I can picture our hero, peacefully heading for home, when all of the sudden, a ship is seen in the distance , it carries a black flag with a red skeleton...Edward is shocked in awe, he knows who captains that ship, heard stories about him....

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandI ran out of ideas :P Could think more later though, not that anyone is desperately asking for ir haha :P But I think it would be cool if Low was interest in Edward´spoils involving the Sage, and the observatory....... Through this new and last adventure Edward learns about the Grand Temple, the "dangers" of it falling into the wrong hands. It would tye well with the events of Forsaken, in regards of the templars wanting his journal about it..

DisbandedBox359
12-17-2013, 04:25 AM
Assassins´s Creed IV : The Last Pirate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A dlc in which Edward is forced to explore more Mayan, aka TWCB, mysteries through the caribbean, facing a fierce captain, who is not only his "equal" in terms of sailing and combat proficiency, but hungrier for infamy and riches he ever was...A sadistic and cruel man that makes Blackbeard, Vane and Kenway himself pale in comparison, his namesake, the infamous Edward "Ned" Low.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Low

After all and I quote "The circumstances of Low's death, which took place around 1724, have been the subject of much speculation".

I can picture our hero, peacefully heading for home, when all of the sudden, a ship is seen in the distance , it carries a black flag with a red skeleton...Edward is shocked in awe, he knows who captains that ship, heard stories about him....

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandI ran out of ideas :P Could think more later though, not that anyone is desperately asking for ir haha :P But I think it would be cool if Low was interest in Edward´spoils involving the Sage, and the observatory....... Through this new and last adventure Edward learns about the Grand Temple, the "dangers" of it falling into the wrong hands. It would tye well with the events of Forsaken, in regards of the templars wanting his journal about it..

How come this guy wasn't in the game, seems his career started near the end of Black Flag, but yeah make this Ubisoft :P

STDlyMcStudpants
12-17-2013, 04:53 AM
I want to play his end sequence if you know what i mean - but they wont do it,
So many marketing ploys within the game to get people to buy the book.
We wont get the full story in a game.
Its a shame too...

pirate1802
12-17-2013, 04:56 AM
You can't play his end sequence for obvious reasons. There's no deep conspiracy behind it.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-17-2013, 05:05 AM
You can't play his end sequence for obvious reasons. There's no deep conspiracy behind it.

Coming from the business side there is one obvious reason.... ;)
You don't put it all over the game, leave unanswered questions and literally give an entire sample chapter because you dont want to sell books

Charles_Phipps
12-17-2013, 10:01 AM
How come this guy wasn't in the game, seems his career started near the end of Black Flag, but yeah make this Ubisoft :P

I speculate it's because Edward Kenway is Ed Low. Well, at least a substituted version of him. It's pretty common in historical fiction where you have Julius Caesar, Brutus, and a guy who is sort of another famous Roman but not quite. In this universe, you might even argue Ed Low is a fictional character created by the Templars to wipe out Edward's memory from history.

Still, I could totally see them duking it out.

As for Haytham's story as detailed in AC: Forsaken, I could totally see that as a DLC too. Especially given AC: Revelations was more or less half of "Assassins Creed: The Secret Crusade" it's not impossible we'll see Haytham's story in Istanbul incorporated into a DLC or memory. We also saw Ezio's relationship with his first girlfriend thrown into Brotherhood, also from the novels.

pirate1802
12-17-2013, 10:16 AM
Coming from the business side there is one obvious reason.... ;)

People call on ubisoft for being *****es. You want them to do more of that?

You don't put it all over the game, leave unanswered questions and literally give an entire sample chapter because you dont want to sell books

There were absolutely no unanswered question regarding Edward's life. He returns to England, marries another woman and is shown happy with his faily about ten years later. Whats unanswered here? Not seeing their entire life and how they died is not equal to unanswered questions. Unless you are using Connor fangirl logic. Ooh we didnt see how he croaks! Much unanswers! And anyway, the book was out a year before the game. Those who care about the game,e probably already knew how Edward dies. Those who dont care about the story probably wouldn't care enough to buy a book to learn of his demise. Still not see what the problem is.

DinoSteve1
12-17-2013, 10:20 AM
More Edward can never be a bad thing, perhaps you could do something with the bit of time between Edward getting back to England and Haytham's birth.

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 10:57 AM
Yea why not? I like Eddie, more of him can't hurt.

pacmanate
12-17-2013, 12:03 PM
I want another game, not DLC. Ubisoft haven't made good AC DLC since The Da Vinci Disappearance

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 12:07 PM
People actually want to pay for DLCs these days.

http://i.minus.com/iuMeAdTAnaG0S.jpg

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 12:10 PM
We need more CDPR for DLC!!

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 12:15 PM
We need more CDPR for DLC!!
But... CDPR don't do DLCs at all, and additional content is always free unless it's like an Expansion Pack(which we haven't had yet)

Charles_Phipps
12-17-2013, 12:20 PM
People actually want to pay for DLCs these days.

I really don't get the attitude regarding DLC being free. It's new content and you pay for it, everybody wins. The whole DLC should be free thing seems to be made of dreams and unicorns from gamers who might as well say that they shouldn't pay for the games themselves.

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 12:20 PM
But... CDPR don't do DLCs at all, and additional content is always free unless it's like an Expansion Pack(which we haven't had yet)Additional content is basically DLC, which is free.

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 12:25 PM
I really don't get the attitude regarding DLC being free. It's new content and you pay for it, everybody wins. The whole DLC should be free thing seems to be made of dreams and unicorns from gamers who might as well say that they shouldn't pay for the games themselves.
It's not about free, it's about paying for very small little content. $30 for barely 2 hour long DLC let's say, or paid skin DLCs. Something like what EA would do. There won't be another DLC for AC4 anyway they aren't going to do another one now...not singleplayer atleast

Additional content is basically DLC, which is free.
Except I'm not arguing petty semantics here of how it's the same thing because "DLC=Downloadable content"

STDlyMcStudpants
12-17-2013, 07:52 PM
People call on ubisoft for being *****es. You want them to do more of that?

There were absolutely no unanswered question regarding Edward's life. He returns to England, marries another woman and is shown happy with his faily about ten years later. Whats unanswered here? Not seeing their entire life and how they died is not equal to unanswered questions. Unless you are using Connor fangirl logic. Ooh we didnt see how he croaks! Much unanswers! And anyway, the book was out a year before the game. Those who care about the game,e probably already knew how Edward dies. Those who dont care about the story probably wouldn't care enough to buy a book to learn of his demise. Still not see what the problem is.

Lets use a tad bit of facts here instead of speculate...
Connor doesn't have his entire life story already written on paper by time AC 3 was released.
The writer would have to come up with a way to end his life all by himself.
It's forgivable to not end his life in his game.
AC3 left no unanswered questions.
People want more connor simply due to his potential as a character - NOT to see him die.

Edward on the other hand DOES have his entire life written on paper...we know he dies young and we know how he dies and it isn't of natural causes. He dies in an action adventure style PERFECT for a movie or video game.
His ENTIRE life is out there.
Plus he tells Adawele he will be back at the very end of the game!!

Trust me, there isn't a damn company out there that doesnt do stuff just because "oh it wont work"
They do it because either the time to do it wont justify the money made (Naval battles in MP)
Or because it would leach money from another project (THE BOOK)
They even give you a sample of this book! Why the hell do that? Oh DUH OF COURSE!! You want to know what happens? Buy the book.
You don't understand how business works...

They sure as hell arent going to not even try to make a sale because "Wah people that care already know"
Subliminals MAKE you care...
The entire present day was a Subliminal AC Black Flag commercial.

They want to sell their product - THATS WHY THEY MAKE THEM.
By letting you see the action packed end, you will sell A LOT less books than not showing it.

DinoSteve1
12-17-2013, 07:57 PM
10 euro for a 3hr dlc isn't bad.

Charles_Phipps
12-17-2013, 08:27 PM
Dude, that's a bit of an overreaction to in-game advertising.

The book was fun.

Bastiaen
12-17-2013, 10:02 PM
We've completed his story. I love Edward, but I'm ready to move on. If it happened, I would buy it, but I'm not actively looking forward to it.

Sushiglutton
12-17-2013, 10:08 PM
Thought Edward was a great character, but his story has been told imo. I would love some more Mary Read though :)!

STDlyMcStudpants
12-17-2013, 10:56 PM
Dude, that's a bit of an overreaction to in-game advertising.

The book was fun.

I wasn't reacting to the subliminal advertising, I was just explaining how it worked because so many forget what the point of a business it.
It's just a shame that the delivery of the games story suffered so much and an exclusion of an epic ending happened purely due to the fact a book exists...

DinoSteve1
12-17-2013, 11:00 PM
If we are viewing Desmond's ancestors memories how can we see Adewale's memories?

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 11:04 PM
If we are viewing Desmond's ancestors memories how can we see Adewale's memories?
We aren't. They revealed in Initiates or something that it's some new guy called "X" Miller. Where X=first name I don't remember

DinoSteve1
12-17-2013, 11:05 PM
Ah right if anyone has more info I'd like to know.

silvermercy
12-17-2013, 11:05 PM
Hmm... Yes... no... maybe...
I personally think his story is most definitely complete.

The only DLC I'd maaaaybe be interested with would be about an alternate reality again, where Edward would not be killed.

Shahkulu101
12-17-2013, 11:08 PM
Hmm... Yes... no... maybe...
I personally think his story is most definitely complete.

The only DLC I'd maaaaybe be interested with would be about an alternate reality again, where Edward would not be killed.

Flight of the parrot
Power of the whale

TruGamer97
12-18-2013, 12:03 AM
Spoils ahead.

After Edward left to England, he never returned to his old life as a pirate nor did he reinitialize involvements with the Creed (Besides training Haytham to be an Assassin). This also resulted with his death 15 or so years after he returned to England. As much as I like his character, a DLC for Edward would be illogical if not possible.

ze_topazio
12-18-2013, 12:13 AM
10 euro for a 3hr dlc isn't bad.

Undead Nightmare cost that and offered up to 15 hours of gameplay and the entire RDR map full of changes.

SixKeys
12-18-2013, 12:15 AM
Undead Nightmare cost that and offered up to 15 hours of gameplay and the entire RDR map full of changes.

Best DLC ever. I doubt developers will ever do this again, unfortunately. :(

DisbandedBox359
12-21-2013, 05:11 AM
Not sure if anyone's seen this yet but https://www.ubisoftgroup.com/comsite_common/en-US/images/28ubisoft%20h1%20fy14%20slides%20conf%20call%20fin altcm99119679.pdf
scroll down to page 27 and you'll see we're getting dlc's from Black Flag, SC Blacklist, and Far cry 3 in 2014

DinoSteve1
12-21-2013, 11:20 AM
Its probably just a MP dlc, but FarCry 3 dlc, I thought it was done.

LoyalACFan
12-21-2013, 11:28 AM
Best DLC ever. I doubt developers will ever do this again, unfortunately. :(

Eh, Rockstar's usually pretty great about DLC. IV's episodes were a pretty good bang for your buck as well. I hear they've got something major in the pipe for GTA5 that I would guess is of similar scale, though I'm not nearly as interested in that as I was for Red Dead DLC.

DarktheMagister
12-21-2013, 11:53 AM
I think at this point I'd much rather see a short movie to end Edward's time like they did for Ezio.

One of the other guys here wrote a rather moving plot synopsis for such a scene....it moved me to tears.... that damn shanty is what did it!

D.I.D.
12-21-2013, 11:58 AM
No. I really liked the game, and when I read Darby's interview talking about the things that got cut I wished we had been able to see those, but that doesn't mean I want to see them as DLC. They're gone, so they're gone, and we got a complete beginning-to-end story without them.

The trouble with DLC is that AC DLCs have to be really fleeting. If you're dissatisfied by the absence of a chapter, getting a couple of hours of DLC is not going to scratch your itch. The only times it's worked is when the DLC slots into the main game, so you can play an extended run of the game with a nice unfamiliar chapter making an appearance. (NB - I have not played Freedom Cry yet.)

DarktheMagister
12-21-2013, 12:08 PM
No. I really liked the game, and when I read Darby's interview talking about the things that got cut I wished we had been able to see those, but that doesn't mean I want to see them as DLC. They're gone, so they're gone, and we got a complete beginning-to-end story without them.

The trouble with DLC is that AC DLCs have to be really fleeting. If you're dissatisfied by the absence of a chapter, getting a couple of hours of DLC is not going to scratch your itch. The only times it's worked is when the DLC slots into the main game, so you can play an extended run of the game with a nice unfamiliar chapter making an appearance. (NB - I have not played Freedom Cry yet.)

I must agree that I prefer DLC like this to DLC that you must activate from a different menu..... but that isn't to say that things that add more to the after game like Freedom Cry weren't good.....so in the ends its que sera sera.

D.I.D.
12-21-2013, 12:14 PM
I must agree that I prefer DLC like this to DLC that you must activate from a different menu..... but that isn't to say that things that add more to the after game like Freedom Cry weren't good.....so in the ends its que sera sera.

Yeah. But the DLC has to reuse the main game assets as much as possible, which means more Caribbean piracy really. I can see why people ask for things like Edward's life after he goes back to England, but obviously we'll never get that since nothing can be reused from the main game at all. If, in a future game, at least they could reuse the civilian NPCs and their dialogue, maybe it would be possible to get new environs.

DarktheMagister
12-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Yeah. But the DLC has to reuse the main game assets as much as possible, which means more Caribbean piracy really. I can see why people ask for things like Edward's life after he goes back to England, but obviously we'll never get that since nothing can be reused from the main game at all. If, in a future game, at least they could reuse the civilian NPCs and their dialogue, maybe it would be possible to get new environs.

True. To expect them to recreate an entire new environment with new resources for a short DLC is kinda silly. Any DLC would have to be Caribbean based. I would advocate for an epilogue in which he and Ade finish off Rogers and some flunkies though.

I think perhaps the thing I was bummed about with Ade's DLC was that there was only the one main target...so that meant only one death speech... and I love me some death speeches.

pacmanate
12-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Spoils ahead.

After Edward left to England, he never returned to his old life as a pirate nor did he reinitialize involvements with the Creed (Besides training Haytham to be an Assassin). This also resulted with his death 15 or so years after he returned to England. As much as I like his character, a DLC for Edward would be illogical if not possible.

Darby said on twitter he wouldn't mind writing a game that showed what Edward did 10 years after AC4.

Charles_Phipps
12-21-2013, 02:32 PM
I don't really care much about Edward as the devoted family man and while Embers wasn't BAD, I also felt like seeing Ezio at the end of his life wasn't so much uplifting as melancholy.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm a fan of Edward the buccaneer versus Edward the repentant assassin.

Also, bizarrely, has anyone noticed that people have more divergent views on Edward than anybody?

Darby, his Creator, viewed Edward as a devoted family man as well as criminal.
The game, flat out, shows Edward as a womanizing hedonist who only realizes what sort of lout he was later (and I like that)
And Oliver Bowden's Edward is so incredibly hypocritical it's no wonder his son became a Templar

LoyalACFan
12-21-2013, 03:07 PM
And Oliver Bowden's Edward is so incredibly hypocritical it's no wonder his son became a Templar

Eh, I don't really count anything in the books as canon other than major story points. That book was probably written before Bowden knew anything about Edward other than that he was Haytham's dead daddy, so the game's characterization of Edward trumps anything Bowden wrote.

DisbandedBox359
12-21-2013, 03:12 PM
Its probably just a MP dlc, but FarCry 3 dlc, I thought it was done.

Yeah most likely MP but I can still hope haha, Blacklist might be the same, new maps and such, quite surprised about Far Cry as well, DLC for a year old game? hmmm

RinoTheBouncer
12-21-2013, 03:47 PM
Hell yeah!

lothario-da-be
12-21-2013, 06:16 PM
I don't realy know about more Edward. I liked him, especialy in the last 3 sequences. But his story also feels complete to me. Freedom cry shows that a dlc with a new character can be realy good.

cod3man2012
12-21-2013, 10:50 PM
I agree how sweet would a ade / edward team-up be ???? I like the whole epilogue Idea .......I think Dark is on to something...... me mateys !!!!!!

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Nah. I like Edward, but his story is done. no need to stretch it unnecessarily. his ending was perfect in AC IV.

I'd like to see more of Ade, though...I'm a big fan of him. I'd say i like him more than i like Edward now...

Charles_Phipps
12-22-2013, 08:05 PM
Not me.

I loved Adewale but that was some of the darkest most depressing gaming I've ever played.

I want more lighthearted pirate antics.

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 08:08 PM
that was some of the darkest most depressing gaming I've ever played.
That's why I prefer AC I's, AC III's and freedom cry's stories over AC II's, ACB's and AC IV's.

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 08:15 PM
You found ACIII Dark and depressing? I found it boring.

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 08:17 PM
good for you

Shahkulu101
12-22-2013, 08:18 PM

No need to constantly reiterate your opinion - we got it. You hate poor Connor and his game.

Leave him, and it, be.

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 08:23 PM
Everyone else does.

and I only meant I don't see how it was dark and depressing.

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 08:26 PM
Everyone else does.
no one cares...I don't see why you'd feel the need to reiterate your opinion then, which supposedly is shared by everyone, every time someone mentions AC III positively.

and I only meant I don't see how it was dark and depressing.
No one cares...I don't see how it was boring and I don't care why...

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 08:27 PM
Good Job not caring.

ze_topazio
12-22-2013, 08:28 PM
AC3 is so 2012.

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 08:29 PM
Good Job not caring.
Okay

I-Like-Pie45
12-22-2013, 08:30 PM
That's why I prefer AC I's, AC III's and freedom cry's stories over AC II's, ACB's and AC IV's.

So where does ACR fall in?

Shahkulu101
12-22-2013, 08:30 PM
AC3 is so 2012.

AC8's so 2000'late.

TheBearJew32
12-22-2013, 08:32 PM
Boom boom boom gotta get that

Assassin_M
So where does ACR fall in?
A good mix between cheery and depressing..

killzab

Well human psychology tends to be more interesting in its darkest times.

History is a long series of conflicts and difficulties to overcome after all.

Shahkulu101
12-22-2013, 08:33 PM
Boom boom boom gotta get that

Boom boom pow.

*Cries in corner trying to rid self of shame*

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 08:44 PM
Well human psychology tends to be more interesting in its darkest times.

History is a long series of conflicts and difficulties to overcome after all.
Indeed it is.

I think when you focus more on caressing boobs and less on the Revenge tale (difficulties and conflict to overcome) you're trying to tell, then it just becomes too much...

Toa TAK
12-22-2013, 08:47 PM
I would like more Ade, personally.

I-Like-Pie45
12-22-2013, 08:54 PM
Personally, my ideal DLC is

its advertised as a jolly good 'ol pirate fun time adventure with Edward

but it turns out none of that pirate stuff is in the game

it instead opens up with Edward being killed through a helpless Haytham's eyes

and then it turns to

Ubisoft Presents:

Assassin's Creed 4: Forsaken

and it turns out that its not even a Haytham DLC cuz it turns out that opening scene is the only time Haytham appears too

the true star of this DLC is gonna trololololololol a large % of the fanbase

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 08:56 PM
What ever happened to Edwards daughter? perhaps there is an Assassin story there?

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 08:58 PM
What ever happened to Edwards daughter? perhaps there is an Assassin story there?
What ever happened to Darim? what ever happened to Sef's family? what ever happened to Flavia and Marcello? what ever happened to Ade's grandson?

We don't need to know everything..

I-Like-Pie45
12-22-2013, 08:59 PM
Jenny gets kidnapped on the day Edward gets murdered and she eventually becomes a Muslim's sex slave in Damascus.

After she becomes a useless woman in her 40s Haytham rescues her and they kill Reggie Fils-Aimes the evil Templar who murdered Edward together but then Jenny decides she hates Haytham because he's a Templar too

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 09:03 PM
What ever happened to Darim? what ever happened to Sef's family? what ever happened to Flavia and Marcello? what ever happened to Ade's grandson?

We don't need to know everything..
Ugh! Thought you didn't care.

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 09:04 PM
Jenny gets kidnapped on the day Edward gets murdered and she eventually becomes a Muslim's sex slave in Damascus.

After she becomes a useless woman in her 40s Haytham rescues her and they kill Reggie Fils-Aimes the evil Templar who murdered Edward together but then Jenny decides she hates Haytham because he's a Templar too
and she lived in the kitchen happily ever after cooking for her husband

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 09:05 PM
Ugh!
*brings basket for vomiting*

I-Like-Pie45
12-22-2013, 09:07 PM
and she lived in the kitchen happily ever after cooking for her husband

As a woman should be!

Shahkulu101
12-22-2013, 09:11 PM
^ Not very amusing guys...

You forgot the cleaning bit!

silvermercy
12-22-2013, 09:13 PM
But did she make sandwiches? What kind?????

ze_topazio
12-22-2013, 09:16 PM

Constantinople actually, she becomes part of the Sultan's harem.

My body is ready.

I-Like-Pie45
12-22-2013, 09:16 PM
@silver

The best kind.

Dutch crunch bread.
Sliced steak.
Steak sauce.
Aioli
Provolone cheese.
Onion rings.

As well as the second best kind.

Meatballs and mozzarella sticks under one bun!

Yum yum.

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 09:17 PM
Did ubisoft every say what Edward did when he got home, for work, I wouldn't imagine piracy looks very good on a resume.

ze_topazio
12-22-2013, 09:22 PM
Did ubisoft every say what Edward did when he got home, for work, I wouldn't imagine piracy looks very good on a resume.

Edward had a change of heart at the end but not big enough to stop him from keeping his loot, he was rich, no need to work.

Shahkulu101
12-22-2013, 09:22 PM

Nothing. He continuously took his children for chocolate at White's with the intention of fattening them up and sticking them in the oven.

Toa TAK
12-22-2013, 09:26 PM
Nothing. He continuously took his children for chocolate at White's with the intention of fattening them up and sticking them in the oven.

Ha.

Should've had more chapters on this alone.

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 09:26 PM
He didn't do a very good job then did he?

salman147
12-23-2013, 06:37 PM
Had enough of Ed.Want a new setting.