PDA

View Full Version : RS1 Content Gone......

Mr-Ace
12-16-2013, 11:41 PM
All my RS1 songs have disappeared. Re-downloaded and installed but they are still not there, anybody else come across this? Can see all DLC and standard content (even the UBisoft freebie) but no RS1 :(

Sorry PS3.

Marauder359
12-17-2013, 02:02 AM
Platform?

mrvega79
12-17-2013, 09:33 AM
Platform?

I really wish people would add their platform to the headings of their topics. Maybe there should be a READ THIS BEFORE POSTING sticky here requesting this, and posts that don't comply should be removed. I can offer a lot of help for PCs, but not much for the PS3 or XBOX.

Marauder359
12-17-2013, 09:48 AM
It would certainly speed things along.

C.Linton
12-17-2013, 07:53 PM
Indeed. it gets a little tiresome having to ask people what platform they are on before we give an answer. It might help to have platform specific tech help forums, but even then some folks will still post in the wrong forums. I see this all the time over at GameFaqs, people asking questions about the Xbox version of a game in the PS3 specific forums.

josephbloseph
12-17-2013, 09:16 PM
I see that they have added a "prefix" requirement to new threads that should answer the platform question, but unfortunately for me it doesn't appear to be working, in that when I select an appropriate prefix, and attempt to submit a thread, it resets the prefix field and tells me to pick a prefix.

MaddenMan
12-17-2013, 10:04 PM
I'm going to assume people who don't say what platform they are on are actually playing the Gameboy Advance version.

Black_Widow9
12-18-2013, 12:39 AM
As soon as the prefix is working properly it will be a requirement for the Support Forum. ;)

Mr-Ace have you tried creating a Ticket with Support?
Ubisoft Support Website (http://support.ubi.com/)

Marauder359
12-18-2013, 02:39 AM
As soon as the prefix is working properly it will be a requirement for the Support Forum. ;)

Or, you know, it'll be a requirement for the support forum before it's working properly, as josephbloseph points out... Par for the Ubisoft... I mean course.