View Full Version : Freedom Cry Trailer

pacmanate
12-16-2013, 07:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUVNbI-nr5Y

Freedom. Woo..

Seriously, he sounds like Connor.

TorQue1988
12-16-2013, 07:49 PM
He looks much more interesting than Connor, in my humble opinion.
Does anyone know the name of the song from this trailer? Or the one from the Assassin's Creed Black Flag LAUNCH TRAILER?
I've been searching for it for ages and still no luck.

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 07:49 PM

Freedom. Woo..

In what way does he sound like Connor? Naïveté perhaps - I thiink idealism for the freedom of ones people is an endearing quality myself.

pacmanate
12-16-2013, 07:58 PM
In what way does he sound like Connor? Naïveté perhaps - I thiink idealism for the freedom of ones people is an endearing quality myself.

Freedom. Liberty. Heard it before. I just hope this DLC has a point and isn't crap.

adventurewomen
12-16-2013, 07:59 PM
Adewalé doesn't sound like Connor. :rolleyes:

Do you not know about the history of slavery, Pac?

pacmanate
12-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Adewalé doesn't sound like Connor. :rolleyes:

Do you not know about the history of slavery, Pac?

He SOUNDS like Connor.

Connor wanted to keep his people free, he wanted Liberty.
Adewale wants to keep his people free, he also talks about liberty.

They sound like they have the same motives. My problem is that it sounds like the same type of plot device.

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 08:04 PM
He SOUNDS like Connor.

They sound like they have the same motives. My problem is that it sounds like the same type of plot device.

Except they treat liberating slaves as a mini game, a little ignorant of them if you ask me. "10/10 slaves saved have a cookie!"

DinoSteve1
12-16-2013, 08:04 PM

Freedom. Woo..

Please don't insult Adewalé.

adventurewomen
12-16-2013, 08:05 PM
He SOUNDS like Connor.

Both ethnicities suffered the same harm & oppression from Europeans back then. When Adewalé and Connor spoke of freedom & liberty it's because that's what they genuinely wanted.

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 08:06 PM
Please don't insult Adewalé.

Agreed.

AssassinHMS
12-16-2013, 08:15 PM
Yes, yes, it must be easy to fight for freedom when you have superpowers. I'd like to see just how strong (mentally) and righteousness you would be if you couldn't defeat a battalion, if you were just a common man and not a god. Now that would actually be interesting and badass.

After all, the person is only as great as the challenge he faces.

Yep, it is the usual cliché, I'm this super badass guy that fights for this principle but, since I'm the protagonist, I can defeat twice the enemies, dodge bullets and constantly avoid death. It must be nice to have the hero complex when we are actually overpowered but, normal people can't afford to have that complex and that is what makes the story interesting, not the usual overpowered protagonist that defeats all his enemies in fair combat and who pretends to play by the rules when, in fact, he is above them. A real human in a real situation is, as far as I can see, much more interesting than an overpowered self-entitled hero that fights for pretty causes and only wins because, well, because he is the protagonist and is made to be badass.

Still, might be a nice DLC.

itsamea-mario
12-16-2013, 08:17 PM
FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM LIBERTY YEAH WOO YEEHAAAAHHH WOOOO YEAHHHH IT SAYS FREEDOM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

necessary low caps sentence.

Ignacio_796
12-16-2013, 08:43 PM
Yes, yes, it must be easy to fight for freedom when you have superpowers. I'd like to see just how strong (mentally) and righteousness you would be if you couldn't defeat a battalion, if you were just a common man and not a god. Now that would actually be interesting and badass.

Yep, it is the usual cliché, I'm this super badass guy that fights for this principle but, since I'm the protagonist, I can defeat twice the enemies, dodge bullets and constantly avoid death. It must be nice to have the hero complex when we are actually overpowered but, normal people can't afford to have that complex and that is what makes the story interesting, not the usual overpowered protagonist that defeats all his enemies in fair combat and who pretends to play by the rules when, in fact, he is above them. A real human in a real situation is, as far as I can see, much more interesting than an overpowered self-entitled hero that fights for pretty causes and only wins because, well, because he is the protagonist and is made to be badass.

O_O so much truth in these words

MnemonicSyntax
12-16-2013, 08:55 PM
No it's not. AssassinHMS isn't happy because Assassin's Creed isn't "realistic." He's bitter and a butt hurt baby because Assassin's Creed isn't supposed to be a game.

Cry some more, damn.

itsamea-mario
12-16-2013, 09:00 PM
No it's not. AssassinHMS isn't happy because Assassin's Creed isn't "realistic." He's bitter and a butt hurt baby because Assassin's Creed isn't supposed to be a game.

Cry some more, damn.

You're a mean person.
Did mommy not hug you enough?
Did daddy hug you too much?

MnemonicSyntax
12-16-2013, 09:01 PM
You're a mean person.
Did mommy not hug you enough?
Did daddy hug you too much?

Do you bring anything relevant to a thread you visit? Anything at all?

itsamea-mario
12-16-2013, 09:04 PM
Do you bring anything relevant to a thread you visit? Anything at all?

I bring with me the hopes and dreams of all who came before me.

Hans684
12-16-2013, 09:07 PM

That can be said about everything even in terms of stealth or navigation & combat. Superhuman stealth protagonist with blind enemies or a superhuman navigation protagonist with lazy enemies.

AssassinHMS
12-16-2013, 09:12 PM

Cry some more, damn.

I'm sure your parents would be proud...

STDlyMcStudpants
12-16-2013, 09:14 PM
France confirmed for ACV
But this dlc doesnt make me excited..gonna skip

Hans684
12-16-2013, 09:16 PM
AssassinHMS

MnemonicSyntax

For Christ sake, gett a room and gett done.

Ignacio_796
12-16-2013, 09:17 PM

Cry some more, damn.

Have you played Tomb Raider?? In this game, the main protagonist (Lara Croft), feels the pain of getting shooted, she doesn't like to kill people, and all the events that happen in the game affects directly to Lara's psique. However, while playing you can kill a huge amount of enemies, resist a lot of gunshots and do athletic jumps without getting tired.

So I think that in terms of gameplay, *** Creed should be a little bit more challenging, but in terms of story and narrative, the character should be more human. That would do the main character and his story more interesting.

PS: BTW, as you can notice, I dont speak English perfectly, so sorry if I have commited any typos...

itsamea-mario
12-16-2013, 09:18 PM

JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY!

woo.

AssassinHMS
12-16-2013, 09:20 PM
That can be said about everything even in terms of stealth or navigation & combat. Superhuman stealth protagonist with blind enemies or a superhuman navigation protagonist with lazy enemies.

Yep, it's all connected. Like Sid once said, AC seems to be an ego boost for those who desperately need it. I would like to play an AC game where I have to think like an assassin, where there is fear and hence, tension, excitement and thrill. Anyway, it's not like I'm expecting anything like that though...

It's just that I'm tired of playing as a god and feel above the rules, above the experience instead of being immersed in it.

ProletariatPleb
12-16-2013, 09:22 PM
Black Connor, LOL that was well thought out.

phoenix-force411
12-16-2013, 09:22 PM
I feel like I'm gonna see some Connor animations along with Adewal animations with the Machete. Is it just me or all of the Black Assassins with their own story and game have machetes?

AssassinHMS
12-16-2013, 09:27 PM
Have you played Tomb Raider?? In this game, the main protagonist (Lara Croft), feels the pain of getting shooted, she doesn't like to kill people, and all the events that happen in the game affects directly to Lara's psique. However, while playing you can kill a huge amount of enemies, resist a lot of gunshots and do athletic jumps without getting tired.

So I think that in terms of gameplay, *** Creed should be a little bit more challenging, but in terms of story and narrative, the character should be more human. That would do the main character and his story more interesting.

PS: BTW, as you can notice, I dont speak English perfectly, so sorry if I have commited any typos...

Exactly!

Hans684
12-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Yep, it's all connected. Like Sid once said, AC seems to be an ego boost for those who desperately need it. I would like to play an AC game where I have to think like an assassin, where there is fear and hence, tension, excitement and thrill. Anyway, it's not like I'm expecting anything like that though...

It's just that I'm tired of playing as a god and feel above the rules, above the experience instead of being immersed in it.

Well this series is based on history and historicly the assassin order did end with the Mongolia attack. So beyond that timeline there really is no "assassins" so Ubisoft have a free pass the do what they want.

Do ever wonder why AC1 is as sosial stealth heavy? It becouse at that time the assassin order worked that way, but when the order gott destroyed by the Mongolia attack we can't really say what makes an "assassin" during Renissance, Ottoman Empire, American Revolution or The Golden Age of Piracy can we? No, there is no record of the same order or how they worked in those times becouse it was destroyed long before any of those times.

MnemonicSyntax
12-16-2013, 09:55 PM

Or just stop commenting on it. You keep saying things like this and you're not helping the situation at all.

It's a GAME. Not REAL LIFE.

How do you even know how an Assassin lived anyway? According to you, *this* is all wrong. You're living in this make believe world of what AC is supposed to be, and you're using other games for a comparison. Assassin's Creed is not other games.

So this just supports my case. Edward takes damage and it hurts him. I don't know why people think the Assassin's are invincible.

But, if HMS actually played AC4, he'd know that when fired upon, you already lose nearly all your health, even at full armor. This is part of my point, the guy is whining about stuff that has already been "resolved" in 4.

adventurewomen
12-16-2013, 09:56 PM
I feel like I'm gonna see some Connor animations along with Adewal animations with the Machete. Is it just me or all of the Black Assassins with their own story and game have machetes?
All character animation is motion captured. Connor and Adewale will move differently that is for sure.

Savage Baird LE
12-16-2013, 10:02 PM
I need to stop coming around these parts. Most of you guys are way too negative about the game all the time.

A bit depressing really.

Hans684
12-16-2013, 10:10 PM
Or just stop commenting on it. You keep saying things like this and you're not helping the situation at all.

Incorect, both you stopped the pointless insulting and actually started discussing properly.........again. Course and affect, but it's pointless to discuss if it helped even if you agree or not, so why not just end it here like proper gentlemen and avoid a pointless discussion about if it helped or not?

killzab
12-16-2013, 10:11 PM
All character animation is motion captured. Connor and Adewale will move differently that is for sure.

Wrong, they recycled Edward's walking animations for Ade, and his machete is a mix of his own new animations and Connor's tomahawk animations.

adventurewomen
12-16-2013, 10:11 PM
I need to stop coming around these parts. Most of you guys are way too negative all the time.

A bit depressing really.
Well that's a bit unfair to generalize, since everyone is an individual.

I'm actually a glass half full type of person I always see the positives out of most situations.

Wrong, they recycled Edward's walking animations for Ade, and his machete is a mix of his own new animations and Connor's tomahawk animations.
Slightly different animations tbh..

Also why must you always try to make your opinions superior to anyone else's, it's annoying.

Savage Baird LE
12-16-2013, 10:13 PM

I'm actually a glass half full type of person I always see the positives out of situations.
I'm sorry - didn't mean to generalize. I just see a lot more negativity around here, but I guess that's usually with any forum.

Like, I didn't think AC3 was that bad of a game, but then I log onto here and see people bashing it like it hurt them or something. I get that it wasn't the best AC game ever, but it really wasn't that bad. Same with it's DLC, The Tyranny of King Washington. I thought that was a good piece of content, but I appear to be in the minority on that one on here.

adventurewomen
12-16-2013, 10:15 PM
I'm sorry - didn't mean to generalize. I just see a lot more negativity around here, but I guess that's usually with any forum.
I understand what your saying there is negativity on this forum, I don't know what it is but I just try to ignore it.

killzab
12-16-2013, 10:15 PM

I'm actually a glass half full type of person I always see the positives out of most situations.

Slightly different animations tbh..

Also why must you always try to make your opinions superior to anyone else's, it's annoying.

No, not slightly, exactly the same.

And WTF ? why bring this **** up ? I am just stating a fact, not giving my opinion here. And of all the persons on these forums, you're the one who's the least respectful of people's opinions, constantly saying someone's wrong for criticizing connor, so I won't take any lesson from you.

itsamea-mario
12-16-2013, 10:16 PM
I understand what your saying there is negativity on this forum, I don't know what it is but I just try to ignore it.

You're the most negative person that was ever negative.

Savage Baird LE
12-16-2013, 10:16 PM
I added onto that post a bit more to elaborate my point.

Hans684
12-16-2013, 10:17 PM
Also AssassinHMS when i said: That can be said about everything even in terms of stealth or navigation & combat. Superhuman stealth protagonist with blind enemies or a superhuman navigation protagonist with lazy enemies.

I wasn't even talking about AC, but other games with stupid/bad AI.

adventurewomen
12-16-2013, 10:18 PM
No, not slightly, exactly the same.
For example: Edward and Adewale are two different builds Adwale is taller and has a heavier build than Edward he would walk differently to Edward naturally.

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 10:19 PM
You're the most negative person that was ever negative.

No Connor is just realistic.

itsamea-mario
12-16-2013, 10:23 PM
For example: Edward and Adewale are two different builds Adwale is taller and has a heavier build than Edward he would walk differently to Edward naturally.

There will no doubt be some Animations that cross over. mostly combat and probably free running ones, it's not that hard to map the animations onto a different build.

ProletariatPleb
12-16-2013, 10:23 PM
No Connor is just realistic.
How?

adventurewomen
12-16-2013, 10:25 PM
There will no doubt be some Animations that cross over. mostly combat and probably free running ones, it's not that hard to map the animations onto a different build.
I know that it's not difficult to map animations on to another character or game asset if that were the case, giving the Animators the benefit of the doubt should have requested a change in actor for the character animation for Adewale.

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 10:26 PM
How?

I was joking, Connor wasn't even relevant in that post.

killzab
12-16-2013, 10:28 PM
I know that it's not difficult to map animations on to another character or game asset if that were the case, giving the Animators the benefit of the doubt should have requested a change in actor for the character animation for Adewale.

You can SEE in the trailer they recycled the animations.

Mo-cap is costly, they won't redo every single animation for a DLC. They didn't even bother with Edward and recycled many of Connor's animations.

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 10:29 PM
Meh, animations schmanamations.

Savage Baird LE
12-16-2013, 10:32 PM
I couldn't care less about animations in the story. Give me a couple new ones and I'm happy.

However, if a MP DLC only contains characters, I want totally new animations. Too bad whatever Ubisoft studio that works on MP doesn't think the same.

pacmanate
12-16-2013, 10:39 PM
I'm just worried that the story is going to be too samey to AC3.

ProletariatPleb
12-16-2013, 10:41 PM
It's going to be a short DLC which probably won't even be worth mention.

Savage Baird LE
12-16-2013, 10:42 PM
It's going to be a short DLC which probably won't even be worth mention.
3-4 hours is short? How much are you expecting?

MnemonicSyntax
12-16-2013, 10:43 PM
Incorect, both you stopped the pointless insulting and actually started discussing properly.........again. Course and affect, but it's pointless to discuss if it helped even if you agree or not, so why not just end it here like proper gentlemen and avoid a pointless discussion about if it helped or not?

I'd rather stop listening to you, then try to stop attempting to show HMS how much of an arrogant... guy he is. All I want is for him to stop acting like his opinions and his ideas are the end all to end all to be all, and the absolute answer. Nothing more.

You can SEE in the trailer they recycled the animations.

Mo-cap is costly, they won't redo every single animation for a DLC. They didn't even bother with Edward and recycled many of Connor's animations.

Doesn't Ubisoft have it's own mocap facility? Unless you're just referring to time put in of course, but having their own facility does make it cheaper than not having one.

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 10:43 PM
It's nine missions, the story will be non-existent. I can't wait though, to liberate slaves in a mini-game fashion.

ProletariatPleb
12-16-2013, 10:44 PM
3-4 hours is short? How much are you expecting?
If it's advertised as 3-4 then it will probably be 2 at best.

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 10:46 PM
Own ship and free-roam should lengthen it a little.

MnemonicSyntax
I dunno, look at Aveline's DLC, and then look at West Point, both those are an "hour" long and Freedom Cry has sailing, land, diving, naval combat, etc.

I think it'll be one of those "you get what you give" sort of DLCs. Rush right through, and maybe three hours. Take your time, quite a bit more time.

Which is fine by me.

killzab
Doesn't Ubisoft have it's own mocap facility? Unless you're just referring to time put in of course, but having their own facility does make it cheaper than not having one.

Yes but they have to bring an actor, plus all the support guys, then integrate the animations into the engine, tweak them etc...

MnemonicSyntax
12-16-2013, 10:50 PM
Yes but they have to bring an actor, plus all the support guys, then integrate the animations into the engine, tweak them etc...

But usually the actor is also the person who is voicing, at least here lately.

It's why Michael Ironside didn't voice Sam Fisher this time around too.

ProletariatPleb
12-16-2013, 10:55 PM
But usually the actor is also the person who is voicing, at least here lately.

It's why Michael Ironside didn't voice Sam Fisher this time around too.
People actually believe this :nonchalance:

http://i.minus.com/i0k99pLCRmvVe.jpg

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 10:59 PM
People actually believe this :nonchalance:

http://i.minus.com/i0k99pLCRmvVe.jpg

That's exactly as I imagine you.

SixKeys
12-16-2013, 10:59 PM
I'm just worried that the story is going to be too samey to AC3.

If it's more about sneaking around on plantations and less about watching people sign important pieces of paper, it's bound to be better.

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 11:01 PM
If it's more about sneaking around on plantations and less about watching people sign important pieces of paper, it's bound to be better.

Razor sharp, Sixkeys. 10/10. ;)

ProletariatPleb
12-16-2013, 11:02 PM
That's exactly as I imagine you.
Funny, the cat is a Scottish Fold.

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 11:07 PM
Funny, the cat is a Scottish Fold.

Quite the humorous yarn.

Sushiglutton
12-16-2013, 11:09 PM
Like it, more AC4 is a good thing :). Oh and check out 1:26, do you see it ?????

NO SHAAAAARKS!!!!!!!!!!! GLORIOUS!!

Hans684
12-16-2013, 11:10 PM
I'd rather stop listening to you, then try to stop attempting to show HMS how much of an arrogant... guy he is. All I want is for him to stop acting like his opinions and his ideas are the end all to end all to be all, and the absolute answer. Nothing more.

I'd rather try to stop that repetive discussions the two of you have, both of you have been saying the same again, again and again without coming to a conclusion that both can agree on making it pointless. Why should i try to stop anything if you don't even want to listen to me? Should i do the same to you? Does it make more right or solve anything? No, it just becomes a pointless discussion with insults.
If you want him to stop acting as he does, you should talk to him at his page/account and actually solve it.

But when it comes to ideas there is no way of knowing they are "bad" or "good" without trying, but i have hade an idea a long time that may solve the problem both of you have.

AssassinHMS
12-16-2013, 11:11 PM
Also AssassinHMS when i said: That can be said about everything even in terms of stealth or navigation & combat. Superhuman stealth protagonist with blind enemies or a superhuman navigation protagonist with lazy enemies.

I wasn't even talking about AC, but other games with stupid/bad AI.
You’re right. Gameplay and story are connected, if one isn’t realistic, the other won’t likely be either and vice-versa.
AC is far too unrealistic for its own good. A realistic story is what makes it interesting to read, because it usually teaches you something, it teaches how to deal with reality. Stories like “I’m this super powerful guy who has this noble and “good” cause” don’t interest me because they only teach you so much and that, in order to fight for something, you need to be Hulk. I’m oversimplifying but it is nevertheless true for most cases. A real human facing a real challenge, who can’t afford to be a hero (and may not even have the hero complex) is usually much more interesting than any other fairy tale.
Realistic gameplay is also great because it immerses the player into the experience, just like the story. Realistic means that you will encounter most factors that are part of life (except for the most annoying ones but that is taking realism a bit too far since this is a game). Factors like challenge, fear, tension, thrill, fun, etc. However you can’t take fear and tension and still hope to have thrill and excitement, you can’t take challenge and believe that you will have fun in the same way you can’t make the player feel like God (Hulk powers and whatnot) and expect him to feel immersed in a real experience and feel any of this.

Right, right...your former self seems to disagree with you.

Cry some more, damn.
Well at least, you’re not swearing and cursing again.

ProletariatPleb
12-16-2013, 11:11 PM
Like it, more AC4 is a good thing
I have a feeling it won't be like AC4.

Sushiglutton
12-16-2013, 11:13 PM
I have a feeling it won't be like AC4.

What do you mean?

ProletariatPleb
12-16-2013, 11:14 PM
What do you mean?
A hunch, nothing more.

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 11:17 PM
They absolutely should have given Adewale a Man O' War - missed opportunity.

SixKeys
12-16-2013, 11:20 PM

I hated steering man o' wars in AC4, damn things take forever to turn. Give me something maneuverable like the Jackdaw any day.

ProletariatPleb
12-16-2013, 11:20 PM
I so wanted to drag that red-blue ship that's stuck on an island in the game...idk which Island it was but it was a HUGE ship....POTENTIALLY COULD'VE BEEN A MYSTERIOUS SIDEMISSIONS.

Fatal-Feit
12-16-2013, 11:22 PM

Bring back the Aquilla.

SixKeys
12-16-2013, 11:24 PM
I so wanted to drag that red-blue ship that's stuck on an island in the game...idk which Island it was but it was a HUGE ship....POTENTIALLY COULD'VE BEEN A MYSTERIOUS SIDEMISSIONS.

That was the first man o' war I discovered in the game. I was just randomly doing an assassination mission when I saw that thing and thought "OH CRAP". I thought it was gonna be part of the mission, like if I get discovered before killing the captain, the ship was going to come roaring to life and I would have to fight it with my puny lil' ship. But it was just kind of sitting there. Was fun to explore it without being seen, just wish there'd have been loot on board or something.

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 11:25 PM

I think it was Abaco Island, it seems like it was the invisible Galleon firing endless mortars during the fireship missions. Must have washed ashore.

@Sixkeys Yes, but they felt so damn powerful - the sound effects were incredible. I think there was only one Man O' War mission? Not sure - I think Blackbeards was a frigate though.

MnemonicSyntax
12-16-2013, 11:27 PM
I'd rather try to stop that repetive discussions the two of you have, both of you have been saying the same again, again and again without coming to a conclusion that both can agree on making it pointless. Why should i try to stop anything if you don't even want to listen to me? Should i do the same to you? Does it make more right or solve anything? No, it just becomes a pointless discussion with insults.
If you want him to stop acting as he does, you should talk to him at his page/account and actually solve it.

But when it comes to ideas there is no way of knowing they are "bad" or "good" without trying, but i have hade an idea a long time that may solve the problem both of you have.

Because it's not your position or job to "solve it."

You’re right. Gameplay and story are connected, if one isn’t realistic, the other won’t likely be either and vice-versa.
AC is far too unrealistic for its own good. A realistic story is what makes it interesting to read, because it usually teaches you something, it teaches how to deal with reality. Stories like “I’m this super powerful guy who has this noble and “good” cause” don’t interest me because they only teach you so much and that, in order to fight for something, you need to be Hulk. I’m oversimplifying but it is nevertheless true for most cases. A real human facing a real challenge, who can’t afford to be a hero (and may not even have the hero complex) is usually much more interesting than any other fairy tale.
Realistic gameplay is also great because it immerses the player into the experience, just like the story. Realistic means that you will encounter most factors that are part of life (except for the most annoying ones but that is taking realism a bit too far since this is a game). Factors like challenge, fear, tension, thrill, fun, etc. However you can’t take fear and tension and still hope to have thrill and excitement, you can’t take challenge and believe that you will have fun in the same way you can’t make the player feel like God (Hulk powers and whatnot) and expect him to feel immersed in a real experience and feel any of this.

Right, right...your former self seems to disagree with you.

I've never been arrogant or as conceited as you have, and I'm far more open minded when I post.

The fact I have to explain this to you proves it.

Also, I swore one time. You act as if it's a consistent thing. When you try to lead a ******* to water and he doesn't drink, it gets tiring after a while.

SixKeys
12-16-2013, 11:27 PM
@Sixkeys Yes, but they felt so damn powerful - the sound effects were incredibe. I think there was only one Man O' War mission? Not sure - I think Blackbeards was a frigate though.

Yeah, I can't remember. I just remember being grateful when that mission was over. The fully upgraded Jackdaw feels just as powerful anyway and controls better.

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 11:29 PM
Yeah, I can't remember. I just remember being grateful when that mission was over. The fully upgraded Jackdaw feels just as powerful anyway and controls better.

I loved that mission, there was no need to steer anyway - just obliterate everything with mortars.

ProletariatPleb
12-16-2013, 11:31 PM
But but but, I want to captain a Man o War!

FIREPOWER SUPREMACY

Shahkulu101
12-16-2013, 11:38 PM
A Man O' War would be befitting of the powerful Adewalé.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-16-2013, 11:41 PM
I wonder if he runs faster than edward.

Savage Baird LE
12-16-2013, 11:45 PM
Like it, more AC4 is a good thing :). Oh and check out 1:26, do you see it ?????

NO SHAAAAARKS!!!!!!!!!!! GLORIOUS!!
Ahhhh yes! Sharks are so annoying.

Savage Baird LE
12-16-2013, 11:48 PM
I wonder if he runs faster than edward.
Yay for douchy stereotypes.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-16-2013, 11:50 PM
Yay for douchy stereotypes.

How is that ******y? Thats a good stereotype to have...

XLT sMasHerZZX
12-16-2013, 11:55 PM
Adewalé clearly isn't Connor.

he doesnt look like a potato

adventurewomen
12-17-2013, 12:01 AM
A Man O' War would be befitting of the powerful Adewalé.
Man O' Wars are so slow to maneuver though especially in AC4.

What's the ship class for the Aquila? Because thats the perfect sized ship and still it's a fast ship. The Jackdaw is 2nd place for me.

MnemonicSyntax
12-17-2013, 12:04 AM

What's the ship class for the Aquila? Because thats the perfect sized ship and still it's a fast ship. The Jackdaw is 2nd place for me.

It's somewhere between a Brig and a Frigate. It's a unique ship which isn't classified, at least in AC3.

adventurewomen
12-17-2013, 12:09 AM
It's somewhere between a Brig and a Frigate. It's a unique ship which isn't classified, at least in AC3.
Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it! :)

The Aquila is a beautiful ship. :)

Shahkulu101
12-17-2013, 12:12 AM

I like both ships, I think the Aquila looks nicer, but the Jackdaw is a more well-rounded and perhaps more effective warship - mainly because ACIVs naval was a lot better than ACIIIs. I think it would have been awesome to have naval free-roam with our man, Connor.

Hans684
12-17-2013, 12:12 AM

The story and gameplay is always connected in some way, but if it is "good" or "bad" is an opinion, anyway the "balance" is the performance. Sure they will effect each other, but it's performense that puts the weight needed for a "balance" and if the performense is "bad" then it will feel out of balance.

AC is realisticly a game so how unrealistic it is has some effect, but it's more on gameplay the effect goes. We gett overpowerd in all king of games even THIEF, here's the fun part. THIEF is so stealth focused that stealth isn't a challenge but combat is. It is out of "balance" just like AC, but the diffrence is that the stealth is overpowerd making it easy and i have played THIEF. The story is just like every other game, movie ect that never ends(GTA is a "milked" series to). If you want to read the AC stories, i suggest the comics and the books. And what makes it "interesting" is opinion.

AC does teach you something, but in terms of morals. You gett the point, not gonna dig deep here. All stories teach you something, it depends more on how the idividual look at the story. Agree on the fairy talle part, but not the hulk. I care more about the story and it's progress than gameplay.

The realistic gameplay is all about how realistic it's made, like dying by taking a leap of faith. Obviously to realistic, but combat is in need of challenge. Like a proper armor system or a training system. The AI isn't the biggest problem, but how much power those have and the player. Like a guard that can kill you in one hit. AC stories have some real life experience involved, but made more to the charecter who goes trough it rather than the gameplay where the player can experience it.

Challenge depends on how skilled the player is.

Fear is if there actually is a chance of you dying, but also depend on skill.

Fun is the matter of taste, some people like to feel badass some like to be unseen. It's all opinion, nothing special.

People play games for all kind of reasons either it is realism, badass, story ect, but there is no single path thought life that is right and does no harm. Do you expect that, AC is more about the Assassin/Templar war thought history than stealth, navigation or combat alone.

MnemonicSyntax
12-17-2013, 12:13 AM
The way the sails go out to the sides on the Aquila give me the impression it's a Frigate (according to the icon from 4) but it's not as big as a Frigate, to be specific.

MnemonicSyntax
12-17-2013, 12:14 AM
The story and gameplay is always connected in some way, but if it is "good" or "bad" is an opinion, anyway the "balance" is the performance. Sure they will effect each other, but it's performense that puts the weight needed for a "balance" and if the performense is "bad" then it will feel out of balance.

AC is realisticly a game so how unrealistic it is has some effect, but it's more on gameplay the effect goes. We gett overpowerd in all king of games even THIEF, here's the fun part. THIEF is so stealth focused that stealth isn't a challenge but combat is. It is out of "balance" just like AC, but the diffrence is that the stealth is overpowerd making it easy and i have played THIEF. The story is just like every other game, movie ect that never ends(GTA is a "milked" series to). If you want to read the AC stories, i suggest the comics and the books. And what makes it "interesting" is opinion.

AC does teach you something, but in terms of morals. You gett the point, not gonna dig deep here. All stories teach you something, it depends more on how the idividual look at the story. Agree on the fairy talle part, but not the hulk. I care more about the story and it's progress than gameplay.

The realistic gameplay is all about how realistic it's made, like dying by taking a leap of faith. Obviously to realistic, but combat is in need of challenge. Like a proper armor system or a training system. The AI isn't the biggest problem, but how much power those have and the player. Like a guard that can kill you in one hit. AC stories have some real life experience involved, but made more to the charecter who goes trough it rather than the gameplay where the player can experience it.

Fun is the matter of taste, some people like to feel badass some like to be unseen. It's all opinion, nothing special.

People play games for all kind of reasons either it is realism, badass, story ect, but there is no single path thought life that is right and does no harm. Do you expect that, AC is more about the Assassin/Templar war thought history than stealth, navigation or combat alone.

Well said.

Shahkulu101
12-17-2013, 12:16 AM

Ah, Benjamin Church's death speech - a horrific assassination mission but boy, his words rang so true. The Templars in AC3 are the best, in my opinion.

adventurewomen
12-17-2013, 12:23 AM
I like both ships, I think the Aquila looks nicer, but the Jackdaw is a more well-rounded and perhaps more effective warship - mainly because ACIVs naval was a lot better than ACIIIs. I think it would have been awesome to have naval free-roam with our man, Connor.
I agree, espeically since it would be so awesome to have a naval free-roam with Connor. Since playing AC4 and I went back and revisted AC3 today I have come to the conclusion that I prefer Connor's fighting style than Edward. Edward's fighting style reminds me of Ezio which is stylized that's not a bad thing it's just similar. But anyway I still prefer the Aquila.

The way the sails go out to the sides on the Aquila give me the impression it's a Frigate (according to the icon from 4) but it's not as big as a Frigate, to be specific.
Thank you for the info, much appreciated! :)

I-Like-Pie45
12-17-2013, 12:32 AM
Needs more Jamie Foxx, Sam Jackson, and N-bombs.

Sigv4rd
12-17-2013, 12:50 AM
I would have liked a Marry Read DLC...

Shahkulu101
12-17-2013, 12:55 AM

They were actually considering that... Duncan Walpole too.

adventurewomen
12-17-2013, 12:56 AM
Agreed, or maybe even a Blackbeard DLC

killzab
12-17-2013, 12:58 AM

Duncan Walpole :D this guy's a joke.

Shahkulu101
12-17-2013, 01:02 AM
Duncan Walpole :D this guy's a joke.

What me? No, the creative director genuinely said they considered Duncan and then decided on Adewale.

I-Like-Pie45
12-17-2013, 01:03 AM
Shaun the Coffee Guy DLC

Sigv4rd
12-17-2013, 01:27 AM

Duncan was sooooooo inept though! Quit possibly the worst Assassin of all time!
As for Mary I think...
Seeing her join the Assassins and assume the identity of James Kidd would be interesting. They could even show the first meeting of the Nassau Pirates, and the story could lead directly into the events of AC4.

killzab
12-17-2013, 01:43 AM
What me? No, the creative director genuinely said they considered Duncan and then decided on Adewale.

No ...Duncan, sorry should've said "that guy"

merlynthehealer
12-17-2013, 02:45 AM
Might I just say that pacmante, is an idiot. When i first encountered his posts he said something about AC:IV releasing sometime this month. Which made no sense at all.

Legendz54
12-17-2013, 03:16 AM
l dont understand why everyone is so agro about it... we all saw this coming from ages back.. it is called FREEDOM cry for a reason..

Megas_Doux
12-17-2013, 04:08 AM

This guy´s logic:

The man of your avatar was capable of jumping from uber tall buildings, distinguish a single enemy from an entire crowd at a great distance, traverse a battlefield full of enemies and duel with a HIGHLY trained dozen of them at the same, while even considering the ultimate sacrifice so that the people of the holy land might find peace.

Oh! I forgot he was a cunning philosopher and inventor capable of understanding and developing all those gadgets based from knowledge of a long forgotten science that was FAAAAAR more advanced to that of his, without ANY help. And not only that, he managed to keep his deadly skills at the tender age of 80 years old, during the middle age..

Because being a mixture of Plato, Tesla, the stealthiest ninja, Gandhi, Predator, Rambo and Jack LaLanne is a common man and everyday stuff.....

Geeez....

Now,why is that every /&(%&(%&$%/%&/(%&//&%&/ thread has to end into a Connor hate/love feud.
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And well, if this DLC has the same liberty/freedom/lost cause driven narrative as AC III I like that. I just don´t dig "kids" AC II / ACB approach.

EaglePrince25
12-17-2013, 05:37 AM
Watched the trailer. Besides mentioning freedom, and it being the general theme of this DLC i'm sure (It's called Freedom Cry after all, so i'm not sure why anyone would be surprised by that) Adewale sounds nothing like Connor.

Kagurra
12-17-2013, 06:00 AM
Adewale's a cool dude. I'd take him back as quartermaster if I could.

Not touching this DLC though. I'll watch it on youtube if somebody I like plays it.

SixKeys
12-17-2013, 06:10 AM
Duncan was sooooooo inept though! Quit possibly the worst Assassin of all time!

No, that honor is reserved for Stephane Chapeau.

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 06:39 AM
I understand what your saying there is negativity on this forum, I don't know what it is but I just try to ignore it.HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anywho ahahha Black Connor, this better not be AC3 in Haiti or wherever it's set though, if so I will be skipping this more then Lance Armstrong skips drug tests.

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 06:41 AM
Needs more Jamie Foxx, Sam Jackson, and N-bombs.Ade Unchained, directed by Ashraf Tarantino.

pirate1802
12-17-2013, 07:59 AM
This guy´s logic:

The man of your avatar was capable of jumping from uber tall buildings, distinguish a single enemy from an entire crowd at a great distance, traverse a battlefield full of enemies and duel with a HIGHLY trained dozen of them at the same, while even considering the ultimate sacrifice so that the people of the holy land might find peace.

Oh! I forgot he was a cunning philosopher and inventor capable of understanding and developing all those gadgets based from knowledge of a long forgotten science that was FAAAAAR more advanced to that of his, without ANY help. And not only that, he managed to keep his deadly skills at the tender age of 80 years old, during the middle age..

Because being a mixture of Plato, Tesla, the stealthiest ninja, Gandhi, Predator, Rambo and Jack LaLanne is a common man and everyday stuff.....

Perfectly said. Its sometimes handy to remember folks, that while Assassins are taught to be a blade in the crowd, they are also trained to handle any situation, to fight through any number of enemies if they must. Now, if you want a realistic AC game there's absolutely nothing wrong with that wish, but bear in mind that even the purer-than-mother-mary AC1 wasn't this thing you desire. Combat was a little tougher than current versions for sure, but once you master it, you could just as well murder your way through hundreds of guards in that game even (except those Templar chaps maybe, I always ran when I saw one). So your wish is for something that the series never was. Yes, fighting through scores of guards is unrealistic, even for a trained killer. But after doing so many unrealistic things in so many games, its a hard thing to complain about. If someone has problems with that, they better not play any games at all. Because all of them have these elements. Even the 24-carat pure idol Altair, as megasdoux showed. lol

And to be honest I'm not a big fan of forcing stealth by making it superhard to fight more than 4 enemies at once, is imo, a bad decision. Why? Because unlike any other stealth game you can look at, AC, from the very first game I might add, was meant to be a choose-your-own-adventure type of game. It was never meant to be a HARDCORE stealth game like Thief or Splinter Cell or many others. So forcing stealth in a freeform game is bad, imo. The example you should be looking at, is Deus Ex HR. That game is another choose-your-own-way game. And guess what? Its combat is super easy as well. Its a walk in the park to murder the entire fully armed Detroit Police Department with a rudimentary shotgun and a pistol. But I don't play it that way. You know why? Because stealth is a much more enriching and rewarding experience. AC should do the same. I should play stealthily because its much more fun than running around beheading people (gee that sounds fun too, now that I think of it.) Not because I'm hiding in terror at those three guys walking near my bush. In a game advertising player freedom, forced stealth is as bad as forced linearity.

Yes, combat is too easy. No one would dispute that. Make it harder. No one would say no either. But make it harder for its own sake. Not to push us into stealth. Assassins are supposed to be stealthy, then why did they not make this a fullscale stealth game? (which even AC1 wasn't.) Because we, the players have a degree of freedom the ancestors did not. Because they wanted to give the players the freedom of choosing their own way. Run up and stab that guy, or hide among people to get close. Isn't that why we loved AC1? Because of its sandbox nature? And now all of a sudden we want to abandon that and turn it into a hardcore stealth game. Dafuq?

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 08:24 AM
Deus Ex HR is different though because the shooting mechanics are terrible, worse then ME1's. Although it does give you the option to go in and shoot it really really encourages you to go stealth.

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 08:32 AM
HARDCORE stealth game like Thief or Splinter Cell or many others.
RUBBING SALT IN MY WOUND YOU HEATHEN. I bet it was on purpose!

Deus Ex HR. That game is another choose-your-own-way game.
You're comparing a solid RPG series famous for having multiple routes to the same objective, sometimes not even requiring to go to the area... to the AC....really now? They are nothing alike.

Might I also add that while Deus Ex isn't even a stealth series, it does stealth better than most games(AC included). It's amazingly designed stealth, it's methodical.

Deus Ex HR is different though because the shooting mechanics are terrible, worse then ME1's. Although it does give you the option to go in and shoot it really really encourages you to go stealth.
....that's like saying Half Life has bad shooting mechanics. It's raw, rusty combat style.

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 08:57 AM
....that's like saying Half Life has bad shooting mechanics. It's raw, rusty combat style.
I haven't even played Half-Life but for a series that's acclaimed as the best FPS ever then it must be better then raw and rusty, no one likes raw and rusty. If Deus Ex HR's stealth wasn't so good, it would be terrible.

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 09:01 AM
I haven't even played Half-Life but for a series that's acclaimed as the best FPS ever then it must be better then raw and rusty, no one likes raw and rusty. If Deus Ex HR's stealth wasn't so good, it would be terrible.
They're really very very similar. I love the gunplay in both Half Life and Deus Ex simply because it's so raw and so good.

pirate1802
12-17-2013, 09:08 AM
You're comparing a solid RPG series famous for having multiple routes to the same objective, sometimes not even requiring to go to the area... to the AC....really now? They are nothing alike.

Merely comparing the design philosiphies. Both intend (or originally intended) to give the players maximu freedom. Don't miss the woods for the trees here my friend. Ac going HADRCORE STEALTH (Like Thief and Splinter Cell :p) would be like Deus Ex forcing stealth on you by making the combat unbearably hard.

Might I also add that while Deus Ex isn't even a stealth series, it does stealth better than most games(AC included). It's amazingly designed stealth, it's methodical.

Sure, do add lol, although I don't know why. I never said AC is the bestest best of stealth, or I never said DE has bad stealth either. But yeah, you proved my point. Its amazing, yet simple and easy. Thats my point. Its not necessary to make an enjoyable experience by making it hard. You make it like DE. Well-designed and methodical. So that people actually relish using stealth and would use it on their own accord rather than you forcing the into using it. Hell I've heard praises of Batman's combat but its easy as ****. Yet liked because its enjoyable even if easy. Same with Sleeping Dog's melee. Easy yet enjoyable.

Farlander1991
12-17-2013, 09:12 AM
AC combat doesn't need to become HARDER, it needs to become more interesting. Big difference, and one does not equal another.

You can take the system as it is now, make each hit remove like half of the whole health and make enemies attack every 2.34 seconds, but it's not going to make the combat system any better.

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 09:14 AM
Don't miss the woods for the trees here my friend
You just pressed all the wrong buttons >_>

Sure, Deus Ex has amazing stealth(despite not being a stealth franchise) but it works because it's not an open-world. It's mostly interiors or small areas that are well designed for that approach. Can't really say AC can learn from Deus Ex.

Also you said Deus Ex combat is easy, I can't remember that being the case, atleast not AC level of easy. But then the only time I went combat mode was first level(pre-aug), and boss fights.

pirate1802
12-17-2013, 09:34 AM
Not AC-level easy but still easy. I mean I murdered the whole Detroit PD armed with a shotgun and hiding behind the corner. According to AssassinHMS, where then is the impetus to use stealth? When you can dance your way through killing enemies like this? But you do use stealth. Why? Not because the other alternative is harder, but because stealth is so delightful to use. That is all what I hope AC learns from Deus Ex. Encourage people to use stealth by making it awesome, not by making combat hard as ****.

pacmanate
12-17-2013, 09:38 AM
Might I just say that pacmante, is an idiot. When i first encountered his posts he said something about AC:IV releasing sometime this month. Which made no sense at all.

When the **** did I say AC4 would release in December?!

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 09:49 AM
To go back on topic reviews for it are out now, it got a 7 from IGN.

Praised it's story, setting and characters but disliked it's missions and lack of exploration.

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 09:52 AM
To go back on topic reviews for it are out now, it got a 7 from IGN.

Praised it's story, setting and characters but disliked it's missions and lack of exploration.
http://i.minus.com/ivOJb5HHovNZr.png

DinoSteve1
12-17-2013, 10:08 AM
Has there been any pricing information yet?

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 10:18 AM
Has there been any pricing information yet?$10.

DinoSteve1
12-17-2013, 10:21 AM
Wonder what that is in Euro. If its more than 10 euro I don't think I'll bother, I'll wait till I get a PS4.

MIA SILENT
12-17-2013, 10:25 AM
Wonder what that is in Euro.

Lol, you have the internet at your fingertips.

DinoSteve1
12-17-2013, 10:32 AM
Yeah but its not as simple as just googling the exchange rate, and I already looked for the price in Euro couldn't find it.

Farlander1991
12-17-2013, 10:44 AM
Most likely 10 euro. For some reason game prices aren't actually converted when it comes to dollar/euro pricing, they just change the currency.

MIA SILENT
12-17-2013, 10:45 AM
Yeah but its not as simple as just googling the exchange rate, and I already looked for the price in Euro couldn't find it.

Oh, so you think Ubisoft will charge more on the euro? Gotcha

pirate1802
12-17-2013, 10:49 AM
Most likely 10 euro. For some reason game prices aren't actually converted when it comes to dollar/euro pricing, they just change the currency.

Man, how I wish they did the same here and I could buy games at 60 rupees. :(

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 10:50 AM
Man, how I wish they did the same here and I could buy games at 60 rupees. :(You could just ask Link for a loan?

He gets potions and **** for like 10 rupees.

pirate1802
12-17-2013, 10:52 AM
Who the **** is Link?

I have like 10 rupees lying around me in coins right now. Could have bought this dlc lol

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Who the **** is Link?

I have like 10 rupees lying around me in coins right now. Could have bought this dlc lolGod damn it Pirate!

How do you not know Link? You know Link as in Zelda, Link?

Farlander1991
12-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Who the **** is Link?

Not sure if sarcasm. But Zelda. The currency there is called rupees.

pacmanate
12-17-2013, 11:11 AM
From the guy who reviewed it for IGN:

"Much appreciated! And yeah, the claustrophobia stems from just how liberating Black Flag felt. Obviously this DLC wouldn't contain the same scope as the full game, but it did feel strangely confined. Fitting with the theme, maybe, but also left me a bit disappointed.."

Looks like I will be waiting a while before getting this. Apparently mission design sucks and there is a lack of freedom.

Mr_Shade
12-17-2013, 11:15 AM
Title edited to be slightly more relevant and not inflaming..

pirate1802
12-17-2013, 11:17 AM
Oh that Link. Knew about Link, just didnt know LoZ games have rupees as currency. lol

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 11:28 AM
"Much appreciated! And yeah, the claustrophobia stems from just how liberating Black Flag felt. Obviously this DLC wouldn't contain the same scope as the full game, but it did feel strangely confined. Fitting with the theme, maybe, but also left me a bit disappointed.."

Looks like I will be waiting a while before getting this. Apparently mission design sucks and there is a lack of freedom.
Bahahahaha

>MFW hunch was right
http://i.minus.com/iIqvzl4DS3vAo.jpg

http://puu.sh/5PsFM.png

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 11:30 AM
wow such wise sid

pacmanate
12-17-2013, 11:31 AM
Just for reference. TOKW got a 6.8 from IGN, which I totally agree with.

This got a 7, feels confined, has poor mission design and is very short.

Anyone not that bothered anymore? Cause I don't feel bothered now :|. At least I have The Walking Dead Season 2 to play :D

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 11:35 AM

Anyone not that bothered anymore? Cause I don't feel bothered now :|. At least I have The Walking Dead Season 2 to play :DIt's DLC, I don't really care about DLC but yes TWD Season 2 shall be great.

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 11:37 AM
wow such wise sid
It was almost exactly as I had imagined trolololol
Ahhhh I'm in heaven.

DarktheMagister
12-17-2013, 11:42 AM

Anyone not that bothered anymore? Cause I don't feel bothered now :|. At least I have The Walking Dead Season 2 to play :D

I'm still getting it... and probably enjoying it.

pirate1802
12-17-2013, 11:49 AM
I wasn't bothered about it from the beginning. :p

Legendz54
12-17-2013, 11:49 AM
Im gonna give this dlc a go just for the story and some new content...Then right after im gonna get me some walking dead season 2 YEA!

pacmanate
12-17-2013, 12:05 PM
I honestly think AC's last good DLC was the Da Vinci Disappearance for Brotherhood. AC:R's DLC shouldn't have been DLC, and AC3's was just an overpriced crapfest. Seems like AC4's DLC is just short, restrictive and also has poor mission design :|

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 12:09 PM
I honestly think AC's last good DLC was the Da Vinci Disappearance for Brotherhood. AC:R's DLC shouldn't have been DLC, and AC3's was just an overpriced crapfest. Seems like AC4's DLC is just short, restrictive and also has poor mission design :|Agreed.

pirate1802
12-17-2013, 12:14 PM
Yup. Brotherhood was **** but its DLC was awesome.

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 12:15 PM
Beating piratewa in the dark will surely bring enlightenment to the forums tho

pirate1802
12-17-2013, 12:17 PM
Did I say something wrong?

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 12:19 PM
Did I say something wrong?
DVD DLC reference lol

pirate1802
12-17-2013, 12:26 PM
Still have no idea. Annyway I'll be on my way. Don't wanna be beaten in the dark

pacmanate
12-17-2013, 12:32 PM
Ezio fanboys are the worst types of people, especially when they can't spell

http://i.imgur.com/7MicraM.jpg

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 12:36 PM
Ezio is so well written he is completely different in every game ":D :D xD xD xD XDDDDDDDDD"

pacmanate
12-17-2013, 12:57 PM
Ezio is so well written he is completely different in every game ":D :D xD xD xD XDDDDDDDDD"

Thats Etzio to you.

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Thats Etzio to you.
Lazio. I wonder the testicle why they write him so well.

DinoSteve1
12-17-2013, 01:42 PM
Whether or not you agree that Ezio is well written, one thing is clear, he was better written than Conner.

ProletariatPleb
12-17-2013, 01:46 PM
Whether or not you agree that Ezio is well written, one thing is clear, he was better written than Conner.
He's okay but that screenshot says "most well written ever" character lol