PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ubisoft! Just came here to say thank you for Black Flag!

XpLiZiT__
12-15-2013, 11:09 AM
i normally dont even go to forums...
i really didnt think you make 1 more game like the first 1...
but this1 exceeded all my expectations!
im short on words to describe how i feel about this game
so ill just keep it at thank you!
you got me back as a fan!

AherasSTRG
12-15-2013, 02:14 PM
Cheers, man! I have always been a fan, but this game was majestic! I want to thank Ubisoft from my part as well. (that won't stop me from creating a whinning thread about the performance issues for the PC though, hohoho)

NathJMc
09-24-2014, 07:17 AM
Hi I spoke to Meera in U Deli in India and she or he was very helpful with explaining the steps of why my PS3 wasn't allowing me to start up Watchdogs that I just got for my Birthday and all it was is to restart the PS3 and booting it back up then holding down the on button for 5 sces. I was taken seriously even though I have a bit of a Stamma so I thank her for not saying good bye and respecting her customer. It has started working after I had to go through the steps of turning it off doing the 5 second rule then turning it back on, then putting back all my settings back to normal because I did have to change some but than it was all good in the end. My game is running past the starting menu where it stays on the Press X button. So very big thank you 5 star service.