PDA

View Full Version : Jackpot Tournament

NightRakerZ
12-13-2013, 09:02 PM
Im currently entered into the jackpot tournament, trying to play some duels. my ELO is low and I obviously have no chance to be top tier. its says "play as many duels as you want to before closing (for a chance to win)" do I have a chance to win anything if I lose every duel? or is it referring to the top prizes for the big wigs? just would like to know if im wasting time cause its making my ELO go higher and im earning less gold.

yyderf
12-13-2013, 09:32 PM
http://mmdocking.com/jackpot-tournament-faq/

NightRakerZ
12-13-2013, 10:14 PM
:D ok thank you. so basically need about 100 ELO in tournament or not worth it.

VassaSunstar
01-08-2014, 12:47 AM
My question is does it matter if you keep playing once you've reached a t-elo that you're happy with? Say if win 6 out of 7 and are happy with your t-elo, can you not play further and maintain that t-elo? Or will your t-elo and rank go down because other players are still dueling?

Uraxor
01-08-2014, 09:05 AM
TELO does not decay so at whatever TELO you choose to stop, that's where you'll be at the end of the day.

TheMadManAzn
01-23-2014, 06:53 PM
Jackpot is kinda stupid due to the way to give you points. I have gone 2-0 several times and gotten 60 points, but because I did it earlier in the day, newer 60 point players displace me and I was out of top 1/3. Yes, for some reason among players with the same points, players who got their points later in the day seem to get placed higher. Also players who lose their first round, and get 1 point, then win the next two rounds get 61 points, so players that go 2-1 somehow beat out players that go 2-0, which also makes no sense.

Pretty much to make top 1/3, and thus get some kind of prize, you need to win 2 to 3 matches in a row. Good luck with that if you are a new player, I am a free player, been playing for about 3 weeks, and I have had difficulty doing that.