PDA

View Full Version : Conjure Phoenix working?

roninmudfud
12-13-2013, 01:54 AM
The description says:
A calvary stack is summoned. It's power is 0.22% points per magic point of the enemy army power.

How exactly do you find out what the magic point value of the enemy army is?
I have 4 lvl 5 summon magic guilds and each time with jactari it's calculating in jactari as if I had 0 lvl 5 summon magic guilds.

I know nothing is perfect and was just wondering about if its the game or just jactari screwing up.

AndreanDW
12-13-2013, 02:01 AM
The spell was nerfed in season 4;
if jactari uses the season 3 instead of season 4 (that happens sometimes) jactari evaluates a much bigger army than hommk

MartyAmodeo
12-13-2013, 02:03 AM
Phoenix operates based on the initial total size in army power of the enemy army. (Gremlins have 71 power, etc. etc.). Summons that occur mid-battle do not count into enemy army strength (phoenix after an enemy phoenix doesn't make yours bigger). Also troops that are killed before the battle (like from barrage fire) DO count into the total enemy army strength. It is the initial army size that is used for the calculation.

Jactari's initial information is only as good as your add-on that calls it. So whatever you're using is not collecting the information for you and filling it in the appropriate fields of Jactari. Jactari is just the simulator page itself (actually it is also a person who used to play, but that's beside the current point ;)). There is a field for it and it looks like you'll have to manually update it yourself every time you pull up a new fight. Pay close attention for any other fields that might be incomplete. Other things that are typically missed are: number of alliance grails, alliance buffs like inspiration/battle cry/rally, number of learning stones, etc.

Which add-ons are you currently using?

ramborusina
12-13-2013, 02:16 AM
Hey. Frankly you can't know exactly what he has. You can scout hero to see items. You can scout all towns to see how many magic guilds level 5 he has(not what type), but skills you can't see if he has maxed or not.

You can try calculating what he has by going battle with him(he needs to use a summon spell, even better if two), then simulate it in jactari(put same items he had and troops) and keep changing values from magic guilds, skills and legacy until you get the same numbers(like how many units firetrap/firewall killed or summons summoned in the actual battle). Even then you might get multiple combinations with same results, but it should give you pretty good idea what he has in terms of magic value. Like this you can see how much his phoenix would be with those items, even if you haven't seen it in actual use, but will still require you to have battle against him.

roninmudfud
12-13-2013, 02:16 AM
It was a rift I was clearing, not another player.

The full fight was looking like this:
Lvl 36 Fanatic Sorc wearing Rusty Helmet of Knowledge, Ring of Domineer, Dark Sylvaner Bow, Sparkling Sylvaner Boots, Sparkling Chilled Cape, Figurine, Rusty Chilled Armor.
Have tactician and harangue lvl2, Summon Expert, Summon Instinct, and arcane master lvl 3. And 4 of the lvl 5 summon magic guilds.
Aliiance has Battle Cry lvl 2 going also.
I used 15 raja, 14 colossus, 86 archmage.
And cast Fire Trap Round 1 and Conjure Phoenix round 5

Against:
201 Dark Raider, 15 Shadow Dragon, 60 Hydra, 28 Shadow Witch, and 171 Minotaur and it had level 7 traps.

I'll start calculating when using conjure phoenix I guess with a total for lvl 5 summon guilds at 0. From what I noticed that is the only spell when using I fail with occasionally.

EDIT: I found a more up to date version of jactari. I was using an older version, and this ones seems to be exactly or nearly what the calculations ingame said they would be.
http://jactari.mmhk-plus.eu/fight.html

ramborusina
12-13-2013, 03:53 AM
Sorry I misunderstood what you meant with enemy magic point value. To put it simply, if your phoenix does 25%(no I didn't check what your real value was), against enemy that has 464,583 power (if I clicked it all correct), your phoenix would do 116145 powered phoenix(464,583*0,25) so 967 gargoyles. The traps don't change the amount, it only affects battle-strenght(like attack value for example), not the army-power for which the phoenix is based.

dre.maa
12-14-2013, 02:59 PM
It was a rift I was clearing, not another player.

The full fight was looking like this:
Lvl 36 Fanatic Sorc wearing Rusty Helmet of Knowledge, Ring of Domineer, Dark Sylvaner Bow, Sparkling Sylvaner Boots, Sparkling Chilled Cape, Figurine, Rusty Chilled Armor.
Have tactician and harangue lvl2, Summon Expert, Summon Instinct, and arcane master lvl 3. And 4 of the lvl 5 summon magic guilds.
Aliiance has Battle Cry lvl 2 going also.
I used 15 raja, 14 colossus, 86 archmage.
And cast Fire Trap Round 1 and Conjure Phoenix round 5

Against:
201 Dark Raider, 15 Shadow Dragon, 60 Hydra, 28 Shadow Witch, and 171 Minotaur and it had level 7 traps.

I'll start calculating when using conjure phoenix I guess with a total for lvl 5 summon guilds at 0. From what I noticed that is the only spell when using I fail with occasionally.

EDIT: I found a more up to date version of jactari. I was using an older version, and this ones seems to be exactly or nearly what the calculations ingame said they would be.
http://jactari.mmhk-plus.eu/fight.html

If you were using hommk's version, it is still using the S3 values. The mmhk-plus version has legendary skills, more artifacts, and also S4 spell values. It is kept up to date by Aendawyn...see http://mmhk-plus.eu/wordpress/. One thing I have noticed that is wrong about that calculator is that the "anti-magic" special ability does not calculate properly. You need to up the level of the anti-magic trap to get it to calculate correctly (I do this by hand figuring out what percent it should take off of my spell then make sure that the anti-magic is high enough to take off that percent of my spell).

The way phoenix works is it summons 0.22% times your spell power (which would include the bonus from Summon Instinct and artifacts), then times 1 + any bonuses you have (like artifacts, summon expert, level 5 magic guilds), then times the initial army strength (of the enemy) before the fight begins. For your fight, the initial army strength is 464,583 and the effective spell power is 60 (52 base + 2 from Ring of Domineer + 6 from skills), and your bonus multiplier is 1.33 (0.18 from summoning expert and 0.15 from magic guilds). This gives your phoenix the power of 81,562 which is equal to 679.68 gargoyles (rounded down, so 679). Is that the result that you had (for the spell)?