PDA

View Full Version : Looking for The Division Clan Members who want to play for fun and be part of team!

TRISTAM14
12-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Tier One Esprit de Corps [T1EC] is a FAMILY-FRIENDLY NON-COMPETITIVE PS4 shooter gaming clan that plays for FUN and the love of gaming…since it is just a game, and is dedicated to playing KILLZONE, DESTINY, RAINBOW SIX and THE DIVISION.

TIER ONE ESPRIT de CORPS [T1EC] HAS FOUR VERY SIMPLE BUT IMPORTANT OBJECTIVES:

T1EC Members support, demonstrate/promote, encourage and uphold the core values of Esprit de Corps (Solidarity, Camaraderie, Devotion, Honor), Respect, Integrity, Fun & Fairplay; which includes and strengthens…

T1EC Members having a fun time in a friendly, respectful and relaxed gaming atmosphere FREE from pressure of winning, kill-death ratios, judgment, trash-talking, potty mouths, cyperbullying and cheating;

T1EC Members developing a strong close family-gaming community where T1EC Member get to know each other, feel they belong, there is camaraderie among T1EC Members, and T1EC Members encouraging each other no matter the skill level;

T1EC Members supporting, demonstrating/promoting and encouraging good: team spirit, sportsmanship, communication and game play.

Tier One Esprit de Corps [T1EC] is a perfect place for gamers who are: new to the PS4 world of gaming, never have been in a PS4 gaming clan before or not the most skilled player. There are no clan try outs and you don’t have to change your PSN ID to join Tier One Esprit de Corps [T1EC]. Let’s face it Tier One Esprit de Corps [T1EC] is about Esprit de Corps – Solidarity, Camaraderie, Devotion and Honor of its members not the skill.

If you are interested please fill out T1EC Application http://tieroneespritdecorps-t1ec.org/join-t1ec-t1ec-application/

Also please send me FR on skype to xxxTRISTAMxxx since I will be getting my PS4 around Christmas time. Thanks

vaic88
12-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Man, if you want someone to join you have to cut to half the questions you make in the application...really looks like a third grade interrogatory

TRISTAM14
01-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Thanks for your opinion but the fact of the matter is we have many who fill out the app with no problem or complaints. It is call screen your gamers to make sure you have the right people. I have ran clans over 7 years and never been a problem. So before you judge you must understand how to screen gamers to make sure they fit your clan. If you don't ask the right question you will end of with idots. It sounds like you don't have much experience running clans or how to do interviews and applications.

TheDivsionFan
01-04-2014, 08:37 PM
So you have to have killzone shadow fall? The game did not appeal to me so I traded it in, will I really be denied for not having this game? I plan on getting both Destiny and the Division, but have no intention in repurchasing killzone.

manxpt
01-14-2014, 09:52 AM
made an app on the site.
one thing i missed (probably was there) was the TZ of the T1EC.
Im from Euro TZ - GW

BULLET TRAUMA
12-20-2015, 11:01 PM
I filled out a clan app just to see what would happen I put in an application that is long as hell then i do not hear from them for about a week then they reject you with no explanation based on an application with out even speaking to you. I laughed my *** off.

ExFlawless
12-27-2015, 12:44 AM
Your application page is not working.

Just a heads up

CivRules
01-04-2016, 11:58 AM
This clan website is DEAD - Can a moderator please remove?

TRISTAM14
01-04-2016, 09:08 PM
This clan website is DEAD - Can a moderator please remove?

You make assumptions that are not correct....I have closed membership for now since I have been buy process over 70 application in 4 weeks...so we are alive and well. So get some facts before assuming things.

TRISTAM14
01-04-2016, 09:09 PM
Closed Membership due to high demand....only have 40 spots to keep close tight group.

TRISTAM14
01-04-2016, 09:12 PM
I rejected your application because you didn't fit what we are looing for there are many factors involved so the application is setup so I don't waste time with people who are not serious to be around for long term.

CivRules
01-08-2016, 05:42 PM
I rejected your application because you didn't fit what we are looing for there are many factors involved so the application is setup so I don't waste time with people who are not serious to be around for long term.

My bad, though I didn't assume, I tried opening your webpage and it wouldn't open. That's not an assumption that's a fact. I never applied either, it seems like you've not got the cash to keep your website up n running is all, where's a valid link to your group, why hasn't anybody else from your clan of helped out by updating this forum thread, it all seems a little bit too suspicious is all.

If you're telling the truth, no problem whatsoever, but then why did you not update the thread with that information from the beginning? In any case, good luck with your clan.

xSt0neCoLdx747
01-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Who's the knumbNut civirules my Arse!!!! Probably an over ego CoD player who ain't got no mates!!!!!

SlainByBlind
01-29-2016, 08:07 AM
Umbrella Corporation is a tight knit group of year one Destiny players who have great coordination and skill, we are currently searching for dedicated Agents.
http://divisionclans.com/clan/profile/umbrella

FHL Team sbt
02-28-2016, 08:04 PM
hey! looking to play the division ?

Join me on Xbox one as i stream, do live events and youtube videos
add me Xbox one @ GT : Team sbt
or follow me on twitter @DivisionXboxOne

spartanps4
01-07-2017, 04:32 PM
i try for a long time find someone to play serious. i play a lot mmos and rpgs and fps games. but never find someone really serious. i was part a a lot clans a long of the years. ghost recon,destiny,planet side 2,mag etc.
PS4 NOW THE DIVISION
PSN ID ME VLADSPARTAN
FEEL FREE TO ADD ME
IM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS CLAN THAT PLAY TOGETHER!
thanks
ps: sorry, nothing against but nothing a favor too.no noobs plz