PDA

View Full Version : AC5 Hint in Freedom Cry

Pages : [1] 2

Wolfmeister1010
12-10-2013, 03:03 AM
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-12-09-assassins-creed-4-dlc-new-locations-and-ac5-hints

Apparently there will be a major easter egg in Freedom Cry pointing towards the location of Ac5. The easter egg is described as being visible only to hardcore AC fans (AKA us).

Wow! Is it possible that we can know the location of AC5 in 8 days?

How will the locations fit in with Ade's story?

So many questions!

Will the hint be easily discernible to us hardcore fans? Or will it require a post-release discussion thread for us to understand?

Also, feel free to discuss the other info released in the article. Who will be the returning character? Lol, who the hell is even ALIVE from the original cast of characters? Edward? Woodes Rodgers?

What will the special item be? A relic?

What do they mean when they say "new AI"?

This DLC seems to be turning out to be more than just a regular DLC.

Savage Baird LE
12-10-2013, 03:24 AM
"We wanted to continue the story of Black Flag in the DLC. Aside from the fantasy stuff we were looking at different types of assassins - we were looking at Mary Reade and Duncan Walpole to figure out their origin stories but Adewalé really had a strong presence on screen."
Does this hint at even more DLC?

Great find by the way!

STDlyMcStudpants
12-10-2013, 04:23 AM
Does this hint at even more DLC?

Great find by the way!

Hmm origins story? But changed to a slave story....
What do you know - both my ideas :D
Thank you ubi for reading my posts hahaahahhahahaaha
jk coincidental i assume
But I will crap my pants and mail my money to ubisoft directly if Abraham Lincoln is a main character in AC V in any way.

TruGamer97
12-10-2013, 04:54 AM
Interesting. I'm hoping it's not a vague easter egg and that is is pretty clear. (That is if anyone were to find it)

ze_topazio
12-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Adewalé will visit some French colonies, so French revolution will be hinted... maybe. :rolleyes:

killzab
12-10-2013, 11:29 AM
I am ready to bet anything that Rogers will be a target in the DLC, Darby even said it implicitely

HiddenKiller612
12-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Watch, Ade was given the Jackdaw after the events of ACIV and he ship-wrecked it... The Jackdaw being the object that's returning.

roostersrule2
12-10-2013, 11:43 AM
It comes out in 8 days? Haha that's awesome.

I can really see it hinting at the WIlllllllllllllllllld Weeeeeeeeeest but I really don't wanna go there, unless it can out class RDR. Which ain't an easy task.

pirate1802
12-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Wait what 8 days only? dafuq

DarktheMagister
12-10-2013, 12:16 PM
It comes out in 8 days? Haha that's awesome.

I can really see it hinting at the WIlllllllllllllllllld Weeeeeeeeeest but I really don't wanna go there, unless it can out class RDR. Which ain't an easy task.

Man....Red Dead Redemption was SUCH a good western game. Best thing since GUN. Now that you've reminded me of it I may have to pop it back in and play it again. So good that it's going to be "that game" that anyone else developing in that genre will have to compare to and try to best.

ze_topazio
12-10-2013, 12:24 PM
Quite frankly i think only Rockstar themselves can surpass RDR.

HiddenKiller612
12-10-2013, 12:29 PM
With so few western games being made these days... RDR didn't exactly have competition... Though I loved it as well.... I wish more games like it are made... There's just too few historical games being made, which I think is the Key to this franchise success. It scratches an itch, that otherwise goes unattended.

DarktheMagister
12-10-2013, 12:35 PM
I think what I liked about it was similar to what I liked about AC2. Every time I thought it was almost over.... more story popped up and it continued.

killzab
12-10-2013, 12:40 PM
I think what I liked about it was similar to what I liked about AC2. Every time I thought it was almost over.... more story popped up and it continued.

If ACV is set in the Wild West, I'm done with the series...

HiddenKiller612
12-10-2013, 12:42 PM
If ACV is set in the Wild West, I'm done with the series...
You heard 'im Ubi... Set it in the WW.

roostersrule2
12-10-2013, 12:46 PM
You heard 'im Ubi... Set it in the WW.Agreed, setting it in Walter White's house would do the series some justice.

HiddenKiller612
12-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Agreed, setting in Walter White's house would to the series some justice.
They'll be cooking up something great... It'll blow your mind...

DarktheMagister
12-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Oh the mad puns.

roostersrule2
12-10-2013, 12:53 PM
They'll be cooking up something great... It'll blow your mind...I heard Methzio Auditore will be in a flashback.

killzab
12-10-2013, 12:55 PM
But seriously, setting ACV in the Wild West would be a terrible idea IMO.

DarktheMagister
12-10-2013, 01:02 PM
I heard Methzio Auditore will be in a flashback.

Oh ho!

ze_topazio
12-10-2013, 01:20 PM
I heard Methzio Auditore will be in a flashback.

Ezio's great great great great grandson?

roostersrule2
12-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Ezio's great great great great grandson?No?

Giovanni's great great great great great grandson.

Wolfmeister1010
12-10-2013, 02:16 PM
I am ready to bet anything that Rogers will be a target in the DLC, Darby even said it implicitely

I Specifically remember calling this a while ago!!!!

Lol, my theory was that since Rodgers died in Nassau in early 1730s, that works with the time of freedom cry, so Ade would go to kill him. And since Ed was committed to killing him, (and he hasnt died yet) maybe he comes back to the Caribbean for a little to hunt Rodgers down. Maybe Edward is the is returning character. How awesome would it be for Ade to be the played character, and EDWARD to be the NPC??

Wolfmeister1010
12-10-2013, 02:17 PM
You heard 'im Ubi... Set it in the WW.

Which world war?

pirate1802
12-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Which world war?

The third one.

killzab
12-10-2013, 02:23 PM
I Specifically remember calling this a while ago!!!!

Lol, my theory was that since Rodgers died in Nassau in early 1730s, that works with the time of freedom cry, so Ade would go to kill him. And since Ed was committed to killing him, (and he hasnt died yet) maybe he comes back to the Caribbean for a little to hunt Rodgers down. Maybe Edward is the is returning character. How awesome would it be for Ade to be the played character, and EDWARD to be the NPC??

No, Edward won't be in it ... they said it.
Also Rogers isn't a templar anymore because he continued his slave trade ( fits right in with Freedom Cry :p) that's why Edward gave up on chasing him.

Wolfmeister1010
12-10-2013, 02:23 PM
The third one.

Dam. Where's my helmet

Wolfmeister1010
12-10-2013, 02:24 PM
No, Edward won't be in it ... they said it.
Also Rogers isn't a templar anymore because he continued his slave trade ( fits right in with Freedom Cry :p) that's why Edward gave up on chasing him.

Oh dam..well I was totally right about the rodgers thing lol. In this moment, I reserve the right to be a braggy *****.

pacmanate
12-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Ubisoft wouldnt ever touch the Wild West as they know they cant make it better than Red Dead, what with their 2 year dev cycles.

killzab
12-10-2013, 02:25 PM
Oh dam..well I was totally right about the rodgers thing lol. In this moment, I reserve the right to be a braggy *****.

Lol go ahead :D

pirate1802
12-10-2013, 02:27 PM
So.. just like RDR is now a yardstick for future Wild west games, will AC4 be remembered as a yardstick for future pirate games?

Wolfmeister1010
12-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Lol go ahead :D

Who was I talking to??? It was either in one of these threads or in twitter IMs..

Wolfmeister1010
12-10-2013, 02:29 PM
So.. just like RDR is now a yardstick for future Wild west games, will AC4 be remembered as a yardstick for future pirate games?

Possibly. Kudos to AC for starting the comeback revolution of TRUE pirates. No more Disney Bullcrap

killzab
12-10-2013, 02:30 PM

Certainly. Topping the land gameplay would probably be easy but DEM naval mechanics were brilliant and I can't see any game making better ones. They could be refined, but they definitely nailed them.

killzab
12-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Possibly. Kudos to AC for starting the comeback revolution of TRUE pirates. No more Disney Bullcrap

We also have a "realistic" pirates tv series coming with "Black Sails".

Wolfmeister1010
12-10-2013, 02:34 PM
We also have a "realistic" pirates tv series coming with "Black Sails".

I heard about that. Sounds great. Just like Walking dead is the savior of the zombie genre of TV/movies, I hope that this show is the savior of the pirate theme

killzab
12-10-2013, 02:34 PM
I heard about that. Sounds great. Just like Walking dead is the savior of the zombie genre of TV/movies, I hope that this show is the savior of the pirate theme

Meh; Walking Dead is so-so.

Wolfmeister1010
12-10-2013, 02:36 PM
Meh; Walking Dead is so-so.

Blasphemy

Wolfmeister1010
12-10-2013, 02:37 PM
If there is any show that is so so, it is Game Of Thrones.

pirate1802
12-10-2013, 02:41 PM

Blasphemy

pirate1802
12-10-2013, 02:43 PM
If there is any show that is so so, it is Arrow.

Wolfmeister1010
12-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Blasphemy

I Think the recent South Park episode sums it up quite nicely.

http://youtu.be/zof2kdGrFjQ

killzab
12-10-2013, 02:48 PM

Game of Thrones is on another level than Walking Dead to be honest.

Though WD's first season was quite good, then it turned to poop.

pirate1802
12-10-2013, 03:03 PM
You were supposed to continue the trend -_-

ladyleonhart
12-10-2013, 03:06 PM
you were supposed to continue the trend -_-
Lol ^_^

Wolfmeister1010
12-10-2013, 03:30 PM
You were supposed to continue the trend -_-

What? You talking to me? I confuse

ze_topazio
12-10-2013, 03:34 PM

Disney didn't start anything, cliche ideas of pirates were created by bazillion of novels and movies since the 18th century.

ladyleonhart
12-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Disney didn't start anything, cliche ideas of pirates were created by bazillion of novels and movies since the 18th century.

So true... I love Disney movies! :D

SixKeys
12-10-2013, 04:27 PM
Maybe I'm showing my age here, but at the time of their release, Disney's PotC movies were actually less cliché than how pirates had been portrayed up until then. And really, is Blackbeard in AC4 that much different from Barbossa in PotC?

ProletariatPleb
12-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Maybe I'm showing my age here, but at the time of their release, Disney's PotC movies were actually less cliché than how pirates had been portrayed up until then. And really, is Blackbeard in AC4 that much different from Barbossa in PotC?
Barbossa actually had a character and his interaction with Sparrow was memorable.

Hans684
12-10-2013, 05:02 PM

Barbossa would kill and do every other possible pirate cliché.

Blackbeard would avoid killing, even going as far as sparing the their life if asking for mercy and be a 'normal' rebelling agains atoritity.

SixKeys
12-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Barbossa would kill and do every other possible pirate cliché.

Blackbeard would avoid killing, even going as far as sparing the their life if asking for mercy and be a 'normal' rebelling agains atoritity.

I'm talking about the way the actors portrayed them, not their role in the story. Blackbeard was a historical character and those things were part of the real person, they couldn't exactly go and change that. They still gave him a typical "pirate" accent and a deep voice similar to Barbossa.

Not to mention all the other pirate clichés in AC4, like buried treasures. Fun from a gameplay perspective? Absolutely, but also historically inaccurate. Very few pirates actually buried their treasure and drew elaborate maps with big, red Xs on them.

Farlander1991
12-10-2013, 05:11 PM
They still gave him a typical "pirate" accent and a deep voice similar to Barbossa.

Isn't that because the region Blackbeard came from is pretty much the origins of what became a typical "pirate" accent?

SixKeys
12-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Isn't that because the region Blackbeard came from is pretty much the origins of what became a typical "pirate" accent?

Not sure about that. It's possible. I've heard that the cliché "pirate" talk that most people are familiar with was popularized by Long John Silver from Treasure Island and particularly the actor who portrayed him in some 1960s movie version. So I think it's a combination of those things.

LoyalACFan
12-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Let me remind you all of the consistently godawful horses in AC before you go fantasizing about a Western one. Cowboys aren't cool if their horses get hung up on every pebble in the road.

pirate1802
12-10-2013, 07:53 PM
How the hell did the speculation train go from Caribbean to Wild West anyway?

MIA SILENT
12-10-2013, 07:53 PM

Yup. It's the Bristol accent; South West England. People still sort of sound like that.

DetroitPlaya
12-10-2013, 07:54 PM
Let me remind you all of the consistently godawful horses in AC before you go fantasizing about a Western one. Cowboys aren't cool if their horses get hung up on every pebble in the road.

The horse-riding looks awesome in The Witcher 3... Ubisoft could learn from that.

Also some people complains BF wasn't very AC-ish... A Western will be the same - likely evne less AC.

Hans684
12-10-2013, 08:09 PM
I'm talking about the way the actors portrayed them, not their role in the story. Blackbeard was a historical character and those things were part of the real person, they couldn't exactly go and change that. They still gave him a typical "pirate" accent and a deep voice similar to Barbossa.

Not to mention all the other pirate clichés in AC4, like buried treasures. Fun from a gameplay perspective? Absolutely, but also historically inaccurate. Very few pirates actually buried their treasure and drew elaborate maps with big, red Xs on them.

Ubisoft knew(said by Ismail) that pirates didn't buri treasure(except: William Kid), but it is AC so some treasures was going to be there accurate or not. There are moments when Ubisoft give up on historical accuracy for gameplay etc and the treasures is one.

Hans684
12-10-2013, 08:11 PM
The horse-riding looks awesome in The Witcher 3... Ubisoft could learn from that.

Also some people complains BF wasn't very AC-ish... A Western will be the same - likely evne less AC.

It's history, the setting does not matter it would still be AC, but if the performense is good or not is a big question with a simple opinion as awnser.

ze_topazio
12-10-2013, 08:36 PM
We won't have the wild west anytime soon because we already had a main numbered game in the USA, lets try different countries before start repeating countries already used in main numbered games.

Shahkulu101
12-10-2013, 08:42 PM
We won't have the wild west anytime soon because we already had a main numbered game in the USA, lets try different countries before start repeating countries already used in main numbered games.

But America is a vast and diverse setting.

Megas_Doux
12-10-2013, 08:54 PM

AC´s horses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUXeFmz9ujY

DetroitPlaya
12-10-2013, 08:57 PM
It could always be worse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWZu96Qwwjw

killzab
12-10-2013, 09:19 PM
But America is a vast and diverse setting.

There's so many different countries with interesting history... It would be a waste not to go elsewhere.

Shahkulu101
12-10-2013, 09:25 PM
There's so many different countries with interesting history... It would be a waste not to go elsewhere.

I know, I'm just saying I wouldn't personally mind another game in America since it's a big place with diversity in terms of cities etc... Not all are as bland as NY and Boston and cultures differed as well.

I suppose it would be a little too much, considering Liberation is just around the corner and that will be our second game in 'Merica - I'd prefer another setting to America but Wild West would be cool. I have my fingers crossed for Spain or France.

EDIT: Oh and India - my top 3.

DarktheMagister
12-10-2013, 09:54 PM
India!!!! Holding out hopes for RIDEABLE ELEPHANTS!!!

Come on Lady Luck! Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!

ze_topazio
12-10-2013, 10:30 PM
I know, I'm just saying I wouldn't personally mind another game in America since it's a big place with diversity in terms of cities etc... Not all are as bland as NY and Boston and cultures differed as well.

I suppose it would be a little too much, considering Liberation is just around the corner and that will be our second game in 'Merica - I'd prefer another setting to America but Wild West would be cool. I have my fingers crossed for Spain or France.

EDIT: Oh and India - my top 3.

What about Scotland?

Shahkulu101
12-10-2013, 10:37 PM
What about Scotland?

Meh, not sure it would be that great. I think Edinburgh would be a joy to explore - some great historical buildings like Edinburgh Castle. I'm really not sure about anywhere else, but the countryside here is truly stunning, it's too bad it wouldn't really be a joy to navigate what with the vast and great hills. Forests are far, far too dense for free-running. Most of them you can't even see from the darkness. If they announced a game in Scotland I'd be glad, and excited to see where they went with it. Alas, I'm not sure it is likely to happen.

A Scottish protagonist? That's something I'd really like to see - even in a game set in England or The New World.

MnemonicSyntax
12-10-2013, 10:39 PM
AC´s horses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUXeFmz9ujY

Not to mention how they always want to follow you around too. THAT is immersion breaking.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
12-11-2013, 07:05 AM
Blasphemy

Nah. The pilot was fantastic and the first season was okay. Second season was okay with Daryl really getting to shine. After that it just got boring, didn't make much sense when you think about numerous things about it, and was literally the same thing practically: oh where will they go now? how long until this place is overrun? which character is going to viciously eaten by zombies or murdered by bad humans?

That gets old after awhile.

pirate1802
12-11-2013, 07:10 AM
Not to mention how they always want to follow you around too. THAT is immersion breaking.

Yeah. And how they materialize out of thin air in AC3. In ACB and before you had stables and all. Now they drop out of the sky. I'm surprised you couldn't use horses to counter.

LoyalACFan
12-11-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm surprised you couldn't use horses to counter.

Well, in early games, you could throw enemies behind a horse and they'd kick him to death for you :p Never actually tried that in AC3, it might be in it too.

pirate1802
12-11-2013, 06:28 PM
Well, in early games, you could throw enemies behind a horse and they'd kick him to death for you :p Never actually tried that in AC3, it might be in it too.

hahahahahah I seriously didn't know that lol gotta install Brotherhood then.. :p

tdgor
12-12-2013, 08:43 AM
I would die a happy woman if they set AC V in Russia/Soviet Union/Russia. The game could have truly epic scope. And more sea battles! (e.g. Russo-Japanese War of 1905). They already have the Nikolai Orelov tie-in.

SixKeys
12-12-2013, 03:04 PM

I didn't know this either. :eek: The horses always run away when I start a fight.

pirate1802
12-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Nikolai Orelov from the Fall and Chain comics.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
12-13-2013, 04:49 AM
I want China (any time period from before the 1700s that would be fun to play and explore and parkour around), Feudal Japan (if the cities were decent -- I don't give a sh*t about ninjas being overdone because so are pirates so that argument's null and void at this point), and Elizabethan England.

If I made an AC game, I'd probably set it during the later 1500s/early 1600s in England (Elizabethan) because:

Cool setting and time period
Shakespeare - just like it was fun to meet Da Vinci, it'd be cool to meet the Bard of Avon himself
Queen Elizabeth held onto an Apple of Eden according to AC2
Climbing the Globe Theatre would be fun. It's not a towering structure but it was around 3 stories tall I believe. Somewhere around that. Still just cool to run around on it. Like a mini Colosseum from Brotherhood.
The Globe would be a meeting place for Assassins until the Templars discover this information and burn it down in 1613
Another Assassin would be Guy Fawkes and the player would get to participate in the Gunpowder Plot. Like in real life, the plot is foiled after (I believe an anonymous) letter is sent to the King. You and a few other Assassins would manage to escape but unfortunately, Guy Fawkes and some of the others would not be so lucky... This time we'd discover how the plot was foiled and whether it was Templar spies, traitors, whatever.

No idea what the next setting will be though.

DinoSteve1
12-13-2013, 08:56 AM
I think Victorian England, The 100 years war, French Revolution, Feudal Japan and the First World war would all be interesting times to explore.

Sigv4rd
12-13-2013, 09:44 AM
My preference would be China exploring Jun's story (notice the sig)
Maybe they'll talk more about the Rope darts in Freedom Cry?
Otherwise
-Hundred Years War
-30 Years War
-Second Punic War
-Joseon Korea
-Elizabethan England
-Ancient Greece

DisbandedBox359
12-17-2013, 02:13 AM
A Scottish protagonist? That's something I'd really like to see - even in a game set in England or The New World.

Everyone would need the subtitles on haha

Sushiglutton
12-17-2013, 02:31 AM
I'm thinking French Revolution. There were some rumours a while back of Ubi doing research in Paris (I think). Also the fact that FC takes place in a French colony makes it more likely that we will be pointed in that direction.

Sigv4rd
12-17-2013, 02:54 AM
I'm thinking French Revolution. There were some rumours a while back of Ubi doing research in Paris (I think). Also the fact that FC takes place in a French colony makes it more likely that we will be pointed in that direction.

Seems a bit too obvious... They said only "true AC fans" would recognize the hint, so this makes me think it will be something more subtle (personally hoping the reference is Adewale talking to a fellow Assassin about the rope darts and who invented them)

adventurewomen
12-17-2013, 03:17 AM
Seems a bit too obvious... They said only "true AC fans" would recognize the hint, so this makes me think it will be something more subtle (personally hoping the reference is Adewale talking to a fellow Assassin about the rope darts and who invented them)
I totally thought about Achilles in that last sentence of yours! Awesome! :)

Sigv4rd
12-17-2013, 03:23 AM
I totally thought about Achilles in that last sentence of yours! Awesome! :)

Well I meant talking about Shao Jun considering that she IIRC invented the rope darts... Achilies would be cool too or Ah Tebai

adventurewomen
12-17-2013, 03:33 AM
Well I meant talking about Shao Jun considering that she IIRC invented the rope darts... Achilies would be cool too or Ah Tebai
Well if Adewale spoke of Shao Jun to Achillies would be awesome becuase I was thinking of the scene where Achilles was talking to Connor about the rope dart in the Mannor and it was almost like Achilles wanted to tell Connor more about the history and talk further, before Connor threw the dart into the post. It would be a pretty interesting way to tie in previous loose ends from AC3.

ze_topazio
12-17-2013, 03:47 AM
I don't think Shao Jun invented the rope dart, she just introduced the device to the European Assassins.

Rugterwyper32
12-17-2013, 03:57 AM
Ok, I leave tomorrow for Philly and won't return till Jan 9th, so let's work on a post regarding possibilities by some reasoning and process of elimination. Before this came up, I thought AC5 would likely be Egypt, but depending on what they reference, I can see two potential answers: The Hundred Years' War, or Ming Dynasty China. This is all speculation and conjecture, but I believe it's possible.
First off, let's look at the trend so far with main games. AC1, later half of the 12th century. AC2, later half of the 15th century. AC3, later half of the 18th century, and AC4, early half of the 18th century. Now, there's also the other parts of the Ezio trilogy, which take place in the early half of the 16th century, but let's not take those into account for this, let's count it as parts of Ezio story which begins in the later half of the 15th century, just as Altair's adventures which expand to the 13th century.
So, based on this pattern, I can see things going either in the half of the century before the beginning of Ezio's adventure, or the first half of the century after.
Now, based on what we know, Ubisoft employees have been seen doing some work around Paris. However, we also do know Ubisoft has a division in Shanghai, who could play a part in researching there. Both are viable. Now, what could the hint in Freedom Cry be? Well, all things considered, seeing how it's in the area of Saint Domingue (Haiti), references to French elements could be done. Ubisoft does enjoy surprising people with settings, and French Revolution seems like an obvious choice, but what if they got you with "right country, wrong time period?". Not only that, the mention of something only "true AC fans" could notice. What could that be based on? Well, the glyphs from previous games, for one, they could be retaken and if the Sword of Eden or something related to Maria Amiel, then it could fit. In AC4, there were references to Project Legacy (that Prague topic), and I know that the crystal skull is the Observatory POE of this game, which Giovanni Borgia, Maria's husband, was studying so it could tie in here.
As for Ming China, we already have a character set to be explored, that one POE again, the cryptic messages from AC1 ("Within Emperor Jiajing's sin and Quetzcoaltz's hunger lies the Answers."), Giovanni Borgia's communication with a Chinese man, the easy connection that could be done with the rope dart, and so on. There are many places they could work this from.

So, by this reasoning alone, I'd expect either the later part of the Hundred Years' War, or Ming Dynasty China with Shao Jun.

Kagurra
12-17-2013, 04:04 AM
So, by this reasoning alone, I'd expect either the later part of the Hundred Years' War, or Ming Dynasty China with Shao Jun.

Read the whole post. They sound like great locations. Can't wait. I feel we need something Asian to spice things up... ba dum tsss. But yeah. It'll mix things up nicely.

PandaPuff86
12-17-2013, 06:17 AM
Only Hardcore AC Fans would know...

I have kept up with every little detail in this series. Its hard to figure out exactly where the next AC is going to take place because there has been many hints along the way but there is only major hint of where the series will take place and that is China in 1545.

In Project Legacy(The Facebook game that appeared 3 years ago), there were a number of storylines from different periods of time but one stood out the most as very important that is related to AC4. In fact this object was already mentioned before AC4: The Crystal Skull. As Rugterwyper said, the skull that Giovanni Borgia, Maria's husband discovered while he was exploring in the New World during the Age Of Exploration. As he was studying it, an image of a man appears. This man is named Jiajing who is the Emperor of China in 1545. He too had a crystal skull as well. Subject 16 left a cryptic message related to this in AC1 at the end of the game on the wall that says "Within Emperor Jiajing's sin and Quetzalcoatl's hunger lies the answers..." I know its creepy but once again Subject 16 helps you beyond the grave.

But get this, in the movie "Embers", Shao Yun mentions about Emperor Jiajing ordering all Assassins to be killed and Shou's friends were tortured and killed. She fled with her mentor to see Ezio for advice. We know later that she becomes a hero in China, how we don't know. One thing is for sure, the Emperor was looking for something with that skull...maybe another Aita or another Observatory. I think the next game can highly be possible to take place in China and we get to play as Shao Yun in 1545. It sounds about right for 15 years after AC4 with Adewale at the same time. She did say that her Order will take some time to come back, guess we'll see how she did...

There are other hints but I don't think it may be related to location but "objects" like in the Aveline gameplay in AC4 where she was requested by Connor to find a woman who has a certain heirloom. We don't know what that is but we'll out someday. There's also the infamous Apple of Eden, so many of them including the one Connor dropped in the ocean. Where? Who knows. Also the new object of affection, the Blood Vials, where are the ones that were in the Observatory? Maybe Adewale found them in Haiti? There were also mentions of other POE's like the Sword, the Shroud, the Shard of Eden, and the Staff. There are also non-POE's like the Philosopher's Stone and the Crystal Skull. There is also that mystery box that Ezio gave Shao.

I also thought about the hints about the French Revolution but since everything is about the Vials, Observatory, Skulls and Sages. Its seems unlikely that this is going to be the next location.

I can't wait for the DLC and what they give us.

ze_topazio
12-17-2013, 01:45 PM

...Recently, Examiner.com had the chance to speak exclusively with Ubisoft North America President Laurent Detoc about what it would be like and why a development team has never tackled an open-world game that is set in Paris.

"There are numerous cities, both present day and throughout history, that could be an outstanding setting for any number of our key franchises.

"Right now, for example, we have Watch Dogs set in Chicago, The Crew set all across the U.S. and The Division set in New York City.

"As a French company based in Paris, I’m sure the first development team to tackle that city will have little margin for error," Detoc said...

http://www.examiner.com/article/ubisoft-on-assassin-s-creed-paris-devs-will-have-little-margin-for-error

Hints, hints everywhere.

roostersrule2
12-17-2013, 02:10 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/ubisoft-on-assassin-s-creed-paris-devs-will-have-little-margin-for-error

Hints, hints everywhere.The Saboteur was in Paris, Pirate will be pissed.

Gibbo2g_83
12-17-2013, 02:55 PM
I personally wouldn't want a wild west or world war setting I like the sword fighting and old style weapons the more modern it gets the more the games will be about guns and I just think that will spoil the games. I would like to see a China or Japan setting but I also think the Egypt setting is an interesting idea as well.

Hans684
12-17-2013, 05:02 PM
Here is something that might help finding the time and setting.

Question: How do you decide who/what is culturally relevant or significant enough to introduce in your writing? And when do you decide to invent history or a character instead of adapting something or someone else from the time period?
Darby: We choose time periods based on a few critera: Does it have interesting, fairly recognizable historical characters; does it have interesting locations to explore; were the historical events influential on a broader scale, culturally or politically. If the answer is yes to these questions, we then set about inventing a character who would fit nicely into this era. We will probably never have you play as a real person, because we want maximum flexibility in how we tell our story.

Charles_Phipps
12-17-2013, 05:14 PM
I want to see the French revolution.

Because, really, it seems tailor made for Assassin's Creed.

Aristocrats vs. Revolution.

And best of all, lots of moral ambiguity.

Other areas I think would be cool would be the English Civil War or Elizabethan England.

I don't want to see any times:

* Where guns are better than blades.
* Cars.
* Anything related to World war 2.

The American Civil War is something I'm iffy on because while it's pretty awesome, it's also something i feel which would be pretty soul wearying.

Kosappi
12-18-2013, 12:30 PM
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-12-09-assassins-creed-4-dlc-new-locations-and-ac5-hints

Apparently there will be a major easter egg in Freedom Cry pointing towards the location of Ac5. The easter egg is described as being visible only to hardcore AC fans (AKA us).

Wow! Is it possible that we can know the location of AC5 in 8 days?

How will the locations fit in with Ade's story?

So many questions!

Will the hint be easily discernible to us hardcore fans? Or will it require a post-release discussion thread for us to understand?

Also, feel free to discuss the other info released in the article. Who will be the returning character? Lol, who the hell is even ALIVE from the original cast of characters? Edward? Woodes Rodgers?

What will the special item be? A relic?

What do they mean when they say "new AI"?

This DLC seems to be turning out to be more than just a regular DLC.

How about this?

!!SPOILER!! containing Freedom Cry ending scene.

http://youtu.be/3htSTCVHc_g

Sushiglutton
12-18-2013, 12:44 PM

Hints, hints everywhere.

It's happening :cool:

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 12:52 PM
The Saboteur was in Paris, Pirate will be pissed.

Indeed.

ze_topazio
12-18-2013, 01:58 PM
Better use diapers then. :cool:

thekarlone
12-18-2013, 09:05 PM
Can be...:

Can be the wooden box at the end of 'Freedom Cry' the same that Ezio gave to Shao Jun? Then, China in the next game?

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 09:07 PM
Better use diapers then. :cool:

hahaha

Bashilir
12-18-2013, 10:30 PM
I just want victorian london.. with a character who's main weapon is daggers..

DinoSteve1
12-18-2013, 11:25 PM
emm finished Freedoms Cry I seen nothing hinting at ACV.

MIA SILENT
12-18-2013, 11:37 PM
emm finished Freedoms Cry I seen nothing hinting at ACV.

That's because it's more obscure than a tranny with it's junk tucked in.

DinoSteve1
12-18-2013, 11:39 PM
What was it then?

Enlighten us plebs.

SixKeys
12-18-2013, 11:40 PM
What was it then?

Enlighten us plebs.

A box that looks like the one Shao Jun got from Ezio, apparently.

DinoSteve1
12-18-2013, 11:41 PM
Wut? was it even the same box?

SixKeys
12-18-2013, 11:42 PM

We don't know. That's why it's called a hint.

MIA SILENT

That's not a definite answer. We're still left wondering what "look at the stars" means.

adventurewomen
People are just way too fixated on a wooden box, that could be insignificant.

DinoSteve1
12-18-2013, 11:51 PM
Is there any point watching the credits?

and ubisoft wtf is up with the credits I have been watch them for near half an hour now.

RVSage
12-21-2013, 08:35 PM
I suspect it can be Africa, because in AC IV the sage is always around principe (possibility he hid the first civilization things in africa? ) or I guesss India?
http://www.ubiworkshop.com/the-workshop/assassinscreed-brahman/
Did anyone notice anything related to these??
Africa and India?

I-Like-Pie45
12-21-2013, 08:39 PM
People are just way too fixated on a wooden box, that could be insignificant.

This is what's going to become of the box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KezvwARhBIc

AngryRaisin
12-22-2013, 07:02 AM
I just finished FC and that box is just a miniature chest. I don't get why anyone associates it to Japan or China!

I think the reference to the hint being in front of your face is France/French and Africa.

Could they be taking it to WW2? Check out this character I found. How cool would aviation/bomber pilot be as the new "naval combat"?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Star-Africa-Marseille-Luftwaffe/dp/0760343934

From the Inside Flap
Hans-Joachim Marseille, Germany’s greatest fighter pilot of World War II, had an inauspicious beginning. His parents were divorced, and his relationship with his father was difficult. Even when doing well in school, he was frequently in trouble with his teachers. In the Luftwaffe, he was often written up for his undisciplined behavior—he once landed his plane on the autobahn—and it seemed like he spent most of his time restricted to quarters. He crash-landed planes, flew off on his own leaving his wingman unprotected, and clashed with superior officers. His first commanding officer, Herbert Ihlefeld, sent him packing for repeatedly disobeying orders and breaking formation. In turn, his second commanding officer, Johannes Steinhoff, the famed German ace, also tired of his drunken exploits and careless flying, and sent him off to his third commander, Eduard Neumann.

Once under Neumann’s tutelage in Africa, however, Marseille’s exceptional skills as a pilot and gunner started to bloom. But even as his victories mounted, Marseille remained his own man. Rejecting Nazi ideology, he continued listening to forbidden jazz music and took on a South African POW as his assistant and friend. He followed his own chivalrous code and frequently went out of his way to avoid killing the Allied pilots he fought against. He was known to guide damaged Allied planes to the ground and fly through Allied antiaircraft fire to drop written messages to inform his enemies about pilots he had shot down. The previously undisciplined and unruly Marseille had become a leader among the pilots, and his tragic death—caused by a mechanical failure, not an Allied pilot—was a severe blow to the morale of his unit.

Drawing on extensive interviews with many Luftwaffe pilots and other German officials who knew Marseille personally, Colin D. Heaton and Anne-Marie Lewis illuminate the flamboyant and complicated personality of Hans-Joachim Marseille, the Star of Africa.

And more from a reviewer:

Hans-Joachim Marseille was arguably the most unique, most atypical Luftwaffe ace of World War II. Gifted with rare situational awareness and gunnery skills, he flourished in the skies over North Africa, being credited with 158 kills before his death in September 1942. Though a gifted pilot, Marseille's personal and professional behavior and conduct were antithetical to military standards, especially in Hitler's Germany. Had he been a less gifted pilot, Marseille, in all likelihood, would have been court-martialled or worse. Colin Heaton and Anne-Marie Lewis recount the life and combat career of this fascinating individual in this top-notch biography.

Born in Berlin, Marseille grew up a bohemian, a rebel, a lover of jazz, a free-thinker terribly out-of-step with the regimented, poisoned atmosphere of Nazi Germany. First seeing action in September 1940, his early combat career was mixed at best but marked by ongoing conflicts with his superiors. 'Exiled' to North Africa, Marseille was fortunate to serve under JG 27 CO Edu Neumann, who grasped the problem child's potential, helping develop Marseille's fighter skills while overlooking most of his personal foibles. In time, Marseille became an experten, decimating the formations of P-40s and Hurricanes opposing the GAF in North Africa. Fame not to mention decorations - the Knight's Cross, Oak Leaves, Swords, etc. - followed but, to the end, Marseille remained a rebel.

THE STAR OF AFRICA does a wonderful job of capturing this singular individual. Heaton and Lewis interweave many personal remniniscences by Luftwaffe squadronmates and contemporaries with descriptions of the various combats Marseille fought to produce a multi-dimensional portrait of this talented, complex, conflicted man. Marseille's score, especially the multiple kills he scored on several occasions, has been the subject of much controversy. (Just recently the July 2012 FLYPAST issue featured an article questioning the claims made on one such mission). To their credit, Heaton and Lewis make a valiant effort to compare Luftwaffe claims to actual Allied losses.

Previous books by Heaton and Lewis have sometimes struck me as being "over-stuffed," too full of material, the result being a somewhat meandering narrative. THE STAR OF AFRICA, however, benefits from a clean, crisp, straight-through narrative that never looses its focus.

Luftwaffe and air combat fans will enjoy THE STAR OF AFRICA. It details the considerable military achievements of a truly gifted pilot while revealing the inner man behind the fighter pilot facade. Altogether, an excellent effort! Highly recommended.

AngryRaisin
12-22-2013, 07:14 AM
BTW, what have the previous hints been for the forthcoming games? Has anyone spelled them out somewhere?

LoyalACFan
12-22-2013, 01:53 PM
I just finished FC and that box is just a miniature chest. I don't get why anyone associates it to Japan or China!

Because it looks almost exactly like the box Ezio gave Shao Jun before she returned to China at the end of AC Embers. And it was way too convenient that they just HAPPENED to show it to us unwrapped in the very last cutscene when it had been wrapped throughout the entire DLC. I mean, why unwrap it and then still remain cryptic about what's inside? There's got to be more to it.

RinoTheBouncer
12-22-2013, 02:09 PM
The hint could be right before our eyes. Something we can see from the big picture, not in a relic or an artifact. Perhaps it’s Africa or Egypt because the game is basically about slaves and slavery and black people -NO RACISM HERE- just saying that Africa fits and Egypt and the Pharaohs time had a lot to do with slavery. Besides, Eden is in Africa and in ACII/AC:B it was noted that Clay Kazmareck wanted to go to Africa in the Animus, so this could be the time to go there.

Kosappi
12-22-2013, 04:33 PM
When I first saw the box, I thought it is the hint pointing China which I love to explore. However, I changed my opinion after I realized it doesn't match 'Look to the stars.'

Let's go over Freedom Cry again.
I want to remind you memory 5, 6, 7 are totally related with French Geodesic Expedition (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Geodesic_Mission). It was geodesic mission to the Equator, and main purpose was measuring the roundness of the Earth. Interestingly but understandably many members were 'astronomers' (STARS!) including 'Louis Godin'- the man who you've tailed and eavesdroped several time (in your face!). The expedition fulfilled it's purpose around 1739, but problems with 'astronomical observations' kept them in Ecuador several more years. After that Godin took a position as professor in Lima, and some members were returned by way of the 'Amazon River'.

You guys remember last year's article about Brazil? Here's the link: polygon (http://www.polygon.com/2012/12/9/3748962/ubisoft-brazil-director-floats-the-idea-of-the-next-assassins-creed)
Just put aside the idea that Brazil's national flag (http://walls-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Brazil-Flag-HD-Wallpapers.jpg) containing many starts -way too easy isn't it?- think back what Darby said at Initiates Q&A. He said AC4 writing process took 15 months. Considering AC4 development took 3 years, I think it's safe to assume that AC5 was in researching process last December.
Too wild guess? Yeah I think so haha.

Then let's get back to Freedom Cry again.
In memory 7, we meet three people who bravely take the mission. It is interesting that during a very brief appearance, their names introduced.
https://24.media.tumblr.com/a90bd318dea1803f430503222025cb8b/tumblr_my4g4biiMQ1s0qds4o2_r1_500.jpg
They are in front of your face. Literally. (I wonder whether they are based on a real person or not.)

Even more interesting, the memory that the ship off from port and Adewale defend them from pirates, is called 'Plant the Seeds'.
Plant the seeds for next AC maybe?

Imagine AC set in Latin America. It should be about stars, universe, and ancient remains which Assassins needs to defeat Juno.

How do ya think? :)

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Whoa, I think Kosappi got the Easter Egg about Brazil. :)

Damn, an AC game in my land would be epic. By the way, if the game be in Brazil, it would be a great excuse for them to continue using Naval Gameplay as sidemissions....I hope the game will be set in Quilombo of Palmares time period, where a man called Domingos Jorge Velho invaded the fortress and killed Zumbi of Palmares, the leader of the place. Or a game set in Battle of Paraguay in 1860s, where Paraguay fought against Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina.

killzab
12-22-2013, 05:13 PM
When I first saw the box, I thought it is the hint pointing China which I love to explore. However, I changed my opinion after I realized it doesn't match 'Look to the stars.'

Let's go over Freedom Cry again.
I want to remind you memory 5, 6, 7 are totally related with French Geodesic Expedition (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Geodesic_Mission). It was geodesic mission to the Equator, and main purpose was measuring the roundness of the Earth. Interestingly but understandably many members were 'astronomers' (STARS!) including 'Louis Godin'- the man who you've tailed and eavesdroped several time (in your face!). The expedition fulfilled it's purpose around 1739, but problems with 'astronomical observations' kept them in Ecuador several more years. After that Godin took a position as professor in Lima, and some members were returned by way of the 'Amazon River'.

You guys remember last year's article about Brazil? Here's the link: polygon (http://www.polygon.com/2012/12/9/3748962/ubisoft-brazil-director-floats-the-idea-of-the-next-assassins-creed)
Just put aside the idea that Brazil's national flag (http://walls-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Brazil-Flag-HD-Wallpapers.jpg) containing many starts -way too easy isn't it?- think back what Darby said at Initiates Q&A. He said AC4 writing process took 15 months. Considering AC4 development took 3 years, I think it's safe to assume that AC5 was in researching process last December.
Too wild guess? Yeah I think so haha.

Then let's get back to Freedom Cry again.
In memory 7, we meet three people who bravely take the mission. It is interesting that during a very brief appearance, their names introduced.
https://24.media.tumblr.com/a90bd318dea1803f430503222025cb8b/tumblr_my4g4biiMQ1s0qds4o2_r1_500.jpg
They are in front of your face. Literally. (I wonder whether they are based on a real person or not.)

Even more interesting, the memory that the ship off from port and Adewale defend them from pirates, is called 'Plant the Seeds'.
Plant the seeds for next AC maybe?

Imagine AC set in Latin America. It should be about stars, universe, and ancient remains which Assassins needs to defeat Juno.

How do ya think? :)

Meh, an AC in Brazil doesn't seem interesting to me.

Shahkulu101
12-22-2013, 05:16 PM
Do you know anything about Brazil? I'm not quite sure what to think but I would give any setting a chance. (except MD)

Kosappi
12-22-2013, 05:22 PM
Meh, an AC in Brazil doesn't seem interesting to me.

No need to limits only in Brazil. The expedition relates Peru, Ecuador, Brazil, almost whole Latin America. It can even deal with the Inca Empire.

I-Like-Pie45
12-22-2013, 05:38 PM
Do you know anything about Brazil? I'm not quite sure what to think but I would give any setting a chance. (except MD)

the game, like AC3, could deal with how mean European people were to natives

except unlike AC3, not glossed over in favor of revolution

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 05:44 PM
The problem with Brazil is that we don't have an epic Revolution against Portugal, very different from USA who had a war against England. Actually, we BOUGHT our independence and paid England to recognize to the rest of the World that we were free....

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 05:47 PM
And after that Portugal wanted us to pay our debts to them. HAHAHAHAHA

So yeah, I don't see this **** in an AC game. It would be better to show Battle of Paraguay or Quilombo dos Palmares.

killzab
12-22-2013, 05:47 PM
No need to limits only in Brazil. The expedition relates Peru, Ecuador, Brazil, almost whole Latin America. It can even deal with the Inca Empire.

I'd rather have a game set in the Mayan empire.

I-Like-Pie45
12-22-2013, 05:51 PM
If we get an ancient Mayan, Aztec, etc. game...

That killer volleyball basketball human sacrifice game they played should be a side activity.

Shahkulu101
12-22-2013, 06:03 PM
the game, like AC3, could deal with how mean European people were to natives

except unlike AC3, not glossed over in favor of revolution

Truth.

ze_topazio
12-22-2013, 07:47 PM
AC in Brazil? as long as i can slaughter more Portuguese soldiers I'm in.

I don't know what idea you people have of Brazil but the cities there would be similar in style to Havana for the most part, so it would be fine.

I-Like-Pie45
12-22-2013, 08:42 PM
Terry Gilliam should be director on the AC Brazil game

What?

killzab
12-22-2013, 08:44 PM
AC in Brazil? as long as i can slaughter more Portuguese soldiers I'm in.

I don't know what idea you people have of Brazil but the cities there would be similar in style to Havana for the most part, so it would be fine.

Nah, I am absolutely NOT interested in the setting. Wouldn't even buy the game.

gharlazufarc
12-22-2013, 08:46 PM
By stars could it also means the voice actors as in the "starring role"?

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 08:50 PM
I'm hoping for a big change in the time period in which ACV will be set.

silvermercy
12-22-2013, 09:06 PM
Now that's interesting... The voice actor of Adewale was born Montreal, Canada.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1941571/

I-Like-Pie45
12-22-2013, 09:08 PM
Yeah, so are a lot of voice actors who've worked on AC.

silvermercy
12-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Yeah, so are a lot of voice actors who've worked on AC.
AC5 will now be in Montreal, okaaay??

ze_topazio
12-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Nah, I am absolutely NOT interested in the setting. Wouldn't even buy the game.

I suspect Ubisoft would survive.

World Cup in Brazil next year and the Olympic games in 2016, better start riding the hype train.

Also think positively, AC3 = North America, AC4 = Central America more or less, AC5 = South America, that means we would be done with the American continent and finally could move on.

Samuel L. Jackson confirmed for AC5.

killzab
12-22-2013, 09:32 PM
I suspect Ubisoft would survive.

World Cup in Brazil next year and the Olympic games in 2016, better start riding the hype train.

Also think positively, AC3 = North America, AC4 = Central America more or less, AC5 = South America, that means we would be done with the American continent and finally could move on.

Just giving my opinion dude.

But I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. Brazil doesn't have the selling power pirates do.

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 09:39 PM
Brazil doesn't have the selling power pirates do.
They made the "boring" "bland" North america sell the most copies of any AC....they can make anything sell..

Kosappi
12-22-2013, 09:43 PM
They made the "boring" "bland" North america sell the most copies of any AC....they can make anything sell..

Oh quite.

killzab
12-22-2013, 09:46 PM

It appealed to the american audience, which is the biggest one for AC.

And America is still more intriguing... we learn about it in history books. Never heard of Brazil in class.

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 09:54 PM
It appealed to the american audience, which is the biggest one for AC.

And America is still more intriguing... we learn about it in history books. Never heard of Brazil in class.
i'm pretty sure America alone didnt make 12 million copies..

I never heard of Renaissance Italy nor the golden age of piracy in class either..

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 09:55 PM
Oh quite.
yes sir D:

AngryRaisin
12-22-2013, 09:56 PM
But the new pope is from Brazil! LOL

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 09:58 PM
You never did the Renaissance in history class?

But you would wonder though did ACIII shift as many copies as it did because of previous Assassin's Creed games or was it the hype? and is AC4's slow sales a result of ACIII or next gen consoles?

dxsxhxcx
12-22-2013, 10:02 PM

actually, he's argentine...

AngryRaisin
12-22-2013, 10:07 PM
Oh, whoops! Shows you what I know! :D

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 10:07 PM

Hmmm.........what ?

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 10:08 PM
You never did the Renaissance in history class?

But you would wonder though did ACIII shift as many copies as it did because of previous Assassin's Creed games or was it the hype? and is AC4's slow sales a result of ACIII or next gen consoles?
Renaissance ITALY. read, bro..

that's actually what i'm saying...Hype and marketing made the boring setting of AC III sell the best in the series..

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 10:10 PM
World Cup is in Brazil next year, all the World's Attention will be focused in here...so yes, an AC gam set in Brazil would sell quickly. Of course, it doesn't have the marketing appeal as ACIII ( KILL BRITISIH PEOPLE, FIGHT FOR REVOLUTION HUHUAHUAHA ) or ACIV ( PIRATES! KRAKEN * RUAAARRRR* ), but it would be a good game.

BUT, for the love of God, don't show Brazil as they did in ACIII. They showed our worst in ACIII...

killzab
12-22-2013, 10:12 PM
i'm pretty sure America alone didnt make 12 million copies..

I never heard of Renaissance Italy nor the golden age of piracy in class either..

Are you kidding me ? You never learned about Da Vinci ?

And everybody knows about Pirates

adventurewomen
12-22-2013, 10:12 PM
Samuel, is too expensive for Ubisoft to hire. :p

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 10:13 PM
But the Renaissance and Italy kinda go hand in hand. At least when we were taught about the Renaissance we were taught about Italy.

Samuel, is too expensive for Ubisoft to hire, http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/tongue.png

Really? his pay check for Snakes on a Plane couldn't have been that much, or maybe it was.

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 10:15 PM
Are you kidding me ? You never learned about Da Vince ?

And everybody knows about Pirates
Of course I learned about Da Vinci. he's not just synonyms with Renaissance italy.

*sigh* pirates...not the golden age of pirates..

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 10:16 PM
I can't wait to see an AC game in Brazil....fighting the Duke of Caxias in the Battle of Paraguay, fighting in the Farroupilha Revolution, fighting alongside Giuseppe Garibaldi, meeting D. Pedro I, saving slaves, exploring the jungle, the beach...oh yeah, this is going to be epic.

Assassin_M
But the Renaissance and Italy kinda go hand in hand. At least when we were taught about the Renaissance we were taught about Italy.

Really? his pay check for Snakes on a Plane couldn't have been that much, or maybe it was.
You can learn about the Renaissance without necessarily focusing on one region...Italy had a passing mention..like every other European region..

ze_topazio

They just need to promise hot girls in bikinis.

The American Revolution was just a brief passage in my history classes, not everybody is American and said revolution was not as world changing as some like to think.

adventurewomen
12-22-2013, 10:18 PM
That was 2006 film, that was a long time ago now. Samuel as of 2013 is worth $150 Million, and that's half of the amount of what it takes to create an AC game. Ubisoft wouldn't hire an actor worth that much.

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 10:20 PM
You can learn about the Renaissance without necessarily focusing on one region...Italy had a passing mention..like every other European region..

Maybe it because I'm from Ireland but the Renaissance was a big part of the history we had to learn as was the French and American revolutionary wars, and we learned alot about England for some reason.

They just need to promise hot girls in bikinis.

The American Revolution was just a brief passage in my history classes, not everybody is American and said revolution was not as world changing as some like to think.

Unfortunately it wasn't in my history book. Not that the American Revolution wasn't interesting, it was just a pain to remember stuff about a place you didn't care about.

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 10:21 PM
Hot women in Bikini ?

And the Stereotype begins....

killzab
12-22-2013, 10:22 PM
Of course I learned about Da Vinci. he's not just synonyms with Renaissance italy.

*sigh* pirates...not the golden age of pirates..

*sigh* it's implied, everybody knows about Blackbeard and thus the golden age of piracy.

Do you know any universally known event that happened in Brazil ?

Brazil doesn't trigger any feeling of nostalgia or familiarity, neither visually or history-wise. Whereas everybody knows about samurais, or China, or Napoleon...

Shahkulu101
12-22-2013, 10:27 PM
All I learn about in history is crap about Britain and Scotland, The World Wars and German unification. Never have we touched upon anything else.

Soul crushing, yes.

killzab
12-22-2013, 10:28 PM
All I learn about in history is crap about Britain and Scotland, The World Wars and German unification. Never have we touched upon anything else.

Soul crushing, yes.

You, sir, had a sad childhood.

ze_topazio
12-22-2013, 10:28 PM
World Cup is in Brazil next year, all the World's Attention will be focused in here...so yes, an AC gam set in Brazil would sell quickly. Of course, it doesn't have the marketing appeal as ACIII ( KILL BRITISIH PEOPLE, FIGHT FOR REVOLUTION HUHUAHUAHA ) or ACIV ( PIRATES! KRAKEN * RUAAARRRR* ), but it would be a good game.

BUT, for the love of God, don't show Brazil as they did in ACIII. They showed our worst in ACIII...

Ubisoft: Bla, Bla, kill Portuguese people.

Consumers: Meh

Ubisoft: Cristiano Ronaldo is Portuguese

Consumers: MURDER THEM!

Americans: Who?

Shahkulu101
12-22-2013, 10:30 PM
You, sir, had a sad childhood.

I'm 16 and still currently learning the same crap.

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 10:33 PM

Soul crushing, yes.
We also had to learn about them as England and Scotland is a big part of our history and the World wars were well the World wars. Although you do get sick hearing about Germany.

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 10:34 PM
I'm 16 and still currently learning the same crap.

In Brazil, we learn almost everything about History...some more than others, but almost everything. I studied Renaissense, Cruzades, American Revolution, all those things.

killzab
12-22-2013, 10:35 PM
In Brazil, we learn almost everything about History...some more than others, but almost everything. I studied Renaissense, Cruzades, American Revolution, all those things.

In France as well, we used to at least...

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 10:39 PM
*sigh* it's implied, everybody knows about Blackbeard and thus the golden age of piracy.

Do you know any universally known event that happened in Brazil ?

Brazil doesn't trigger any feeling of nostalgia or familiarity, neither visually or history-wise. Whereas everybody knows about samurais, or China, or Napoleon...
You're a funny guy...I never heard of Blackbeard in school

Do you know any universally known event that happened in 1500-1600s Italy?

I think you think the world revolves around you...

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 10:42 PM
''HUUUR DUUURR, LET PUT SOME SAMURAIS, NINJAS!''

And the Golden Age of Piracy changed something ? NO! Cruzades, Renaissense and American Revolution changed history...but what Piracy changed ? Just a lot of people killed for some gold...but this didn't change a country or the rest of the world.

So yes, I want an AC game in Brazil...we didn't change history, but we done our part and we could play in some good time settings.

killzab
12-22-2013, 10:43 PM
You're a funny guy...I never heard of Blackbeard in school

Do you know any universally known event that happened in 1500-1600s Italy?

I think you think the world revolves around you...

You're one to talk ! When you said " no one cares about your opinion" to steveeire !

Everybody knows about Da Vinci, he's not an "event" but most people know about him.

And did I specifically say you had to hear about it in school ? I was talking about famous events and places in general that most people are familiar with, either through school or popular culture.

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 10:47 PM
You're one to talk ! When you said " no one cares about your opinion" to steveeire !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4

I didnt say that to Steve, though...I said "no one cares" when he replied TO ME about my opinion..

Everybody knows about Da Vinci, he's not an "event" but most people know about him.

And did I specifically say you had to hear about it in school ? I was talking about famous events and places in general that most people are familiar with, either through school or popular culture.
Did you ask everybody?? I just want to get WHERE you're getting everybody's knowledge about things from...

Paragon of Forum justice to the rescue...Arrrrrr

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 10:47 PM
I just love how some people treat Brazil...

French Revolution ? OKAY
Equator ? OKAY
Japan or China ? OKAY
Wonderland ? OKAY
Candyland ? OKAY
Brazil ? ''*** U,, WAT BRAZIL EVER DID FOR THE WORLD ????? I WON'T BUY THIS SH*T ''

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 10:48 PM
Let's just forget about what you are arguing about....

Let's argue about Connor's personality! HAHAHA

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 10:49 PM
I just love how some people treat Brazil...

French Revolution ? OKAY
Equator ? OKAY
Japan or China ? OKAY
Wonderland ? OKAY
Candyland ? OKAY
Brazil ? ''*** U,, WAT BRAZIL EVER DID FOR THE WORLD ????? I WON'T BUY THIS SH*T ''
Some people just like to think they know everything. Don't concern yourself. I like Brazil..

Please no...

killzab
12-22-2013, 10:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4

I didnt say that to Steve, though...I said "no one cares" when he replied TO ME about my opinion..

Did you ask everybody?? I just want to get WHERE you're getting everybody's knowledge about things from...

Don't start being a moral *** please !

So I'm just going to assume everyone is ignorant then right ? That nobody knew about pirates for example.

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 10:50 PM
''HUUUR DUUURR, LET PUT SOME SAMURAIS, NINJAS!''

What about pirates vs ninjas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH3pYY8pzzE

adventurewomen
12-22-2013, 10:51 PM
some people just like to think they know everything. Don't concern yourself. i like brazil..
Agreed!

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 10:51 PM
Don't start being a moral *** please !
says the guy defending stevie.

So I'm just going to assume everyone is ignorant then right ? That nobody knew about pirates for example.
No, you only speak for yourself...what YOU know...if you'll claim that everybody knows what YOU KNOW, then i'd like a paper signed proof by everybody..

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 10:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH3pYY8pzzE

Let's just forget about what you are arguing about....

Or lack of one. (http://www.badum-tish.com/)

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 10:53 PM
*quickly exits thread*

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 10:54 PM
French Revolution FTW

With Connor in it * hides*

killzab
12-22-2013, 10:55 PM

No, you only speak for yourself...what YOU know...if you'll claim that everybody knows what YOU KNOW, then i'd like a paper signed proof by everybody..

So that's what I said ! I'll just pretend everyone is ignorant since I can't assume people actually have some culture. Sorry for assuming the best from people.

And you know ... ? Time will tell ! If Ubi ever does an AC in Brazil, I betcha it won't sell too well.

PedroAntonio2

You played your part well, my friend....But now...now it's time for Connor's fans to play theirs.

ze_topazio
My history classes was about general world history with the occasional "meanwhile in Portugal" with special emphasis on the reconquista and the country foundation, the discovery age and the XX century dictatorship.

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 10:57 PM
So that's what I said ! I'll just pretend everyone is ignorant since I can't assume people actually have some culture.
I don't care what you pretend. I said when you're arguing, you only argue for yourself...your knowledge. Unless you have estimates and facts...or proof from everybody that they know the exact same things you know about...also...do you know El-Haj Metwalli Saeed?? No?? Jeez, talk about lack of proper culture...

And please stop using exclamation marks...they're scary hssssss

adventurewomen
12-22-2013, 11:01 PM
When will you leave Connor alone? He's a nice guy! ;)

DarktheMagister
12-22-2013, 11:03 PM
French Revolution FTW

With Connor in it * hides*

I'd play that.

killzab
12-22-2013, 11:04 PM
I'd play that.

So would I.

I-Like-Pie45
I think we should have an AC game set during the Second War of Unprovoked Allied Aggression Against An Innocent Triple Alliance

DinoSteve1

Like I need defending, my opinion is as valid as yours, I have a right to talk about how much I didn't enjoy Assassins Creed III same as you do, about how much you did enjoy it. If you want to gush about how it is the best game ever made that is your prerogative, but don't expect everyone to feel the same. If you truly do not care what I have to say then ignore me you will never have to see me again.

When will you leave Connor alone? He's a nice guy! http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/wink.png

Ok for you I'll leave him alone.

killzab
12-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Like I need defending, my opinion is as valid as yours, I have a right to talk about how much I didn't enjoy Assassins Creed III same as you do, about how much you did enjoy it. If you want to gush about how it is the best game ever made that is your prerogative, but don't expect everyone to feel the same.

No point in trying to reason with a hyprocrite. Mister "you think the world revolves around you" who thinks his opinion is more valid than others'.

DarktheMagister
12-22-2013, 11:09 PM
I think we should have an AC game set during the Second War of Unprovoked Allied Aggression Against An Innocent Triple Alliance

The SWUAAAAITA was TOTALLY provoked...and you know it! :P

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:10 PM
I would play anything with Connot, just saying. But for French Revolution, I want to see a French dude as a main character, someone who lived in misery and rises against the Monarchy just to fight for his rights...or the lack of it.

DarktheMagister
12-22-2013, 11:10 PM
Like I need defending, my opinion is as valid as yours, I have a right to talk about how much I didn't enjoy Assassins Creed III same as you do, about how much you did enjoy it. If you want to gush about how it is the best game ever made that is your prerogative, but don't expect everyone to feel the same. If you truly do not care what I have to say then ignore me you will never have to see me again.

Exactly.... everyone is entitled to their opinion and should that should be respected.....unless their opinion is stupid...the screw those guys. :P

I would play anything with Connot, just saying. But for French Revolution, I want to see a French dude as a main character, someone who lived in misery and rises against the Monarchy just to fight for his rights...or the lack of it.

He's JEAN VALJEAN!!!!!

Kosappi
12-22-2013, 11:11 PM

I remember one of Abstergo Entertainment emplyee said that.
Was that you?

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 11:12 PM
I think a game set around the assassination of that guy, (ugh what was his name, and we were just talking about history) that kicked off the first world war could be interesting.

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:13 PM

I want to play an AC game in that random time period where a guy with a nice mustache created an army just to kill Jews...then some random japanese throw some bombs in a North-American base in Hawaii and the **** happened in a random place called Germany :cool:

But this time period is so random that nobody ever heard of it, so Ubsioft should totally do a game about it :o

DarktheMagister
I think a game set around the assassination of that guy that kicked off the first world war could be interesting.

Archduke Franz Ferdinand?

Yeah...but then we'd be playing as a Serbian.... and no one wants to play as a Serbian.

/jk

PedroAntonio2
Exactly.... everyone is entitled to their opinion and should that should be respected.....unless their opinion is stupid...the screw those guys. :P

He's JEAN VALJEAN!!!!!

Trained by Robespierre \o/ Oh yeah, this game would be epic.

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:14 PM

Yeah...but then we'd be playing as a Serbian.... and no one wants to play as a Serbian.

/jk

Niko sends hi.

adventurewomen
12-22-2013, 11:14 PM
Thank you so much! :)

The poor guy has been though enough..

killzab
12-22-2013, 11:15 PM
I want to play an AC game in that random time period where a guy with a nice mustache created an army just to kill Jews...then some random japanese throw some bombs in a North-American base in Hawaii and the **** happened in a random place called Germany :cool:

But this time period is so random that nobody ever heard of it, so Ubsioft should totally do a game about it :o

You guys have to understand that ubisoft has to pick a setting that WILL sell !

DarktheMagister
12-22-2013, 11:15 PM
Trained by Robespierre \o/ Oh yeah, this game would be epic.

Funny story about Robespierre.... he was so paranoid about everything...that eventually the frothy rebellious fervor he whipped up in the populous led to them putting him to the guillotine as well.

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 11:17 PM

/jk
Yeah him and it depends on how they spin it, it doesn't have to be an Assassin that assassinates him, it could be a Templer as they have a tendency to kill people too.

Thank you so much! http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/smile.png

The poor guy has been though enough..

Must resist joke.

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:18 PM
Funny story about Robespierre.... he was so paranoid about everything...that eventually the frothy rebellious fervor he whipped up in the populous led to them putting him to the guillotine as well.

He could be a Mentor for the Assassins during the game, but the his seek for power became out of control and he decided to terminate all the Templars, Assassins and everybody else who tried to challenge him. And in the middle of the game, the main characters kills him and became the new Mentor. In the rest of the game, we must assassinate Napoleon.

killzab
12-22-2013, 11:19 PM

French Revolution is messy, and would be terribly hard to make justice to. I don't really trust Ubi with it and I've heard they're kinda scared about doing France as well. No one was actually good in that time. It wouldn't be "shades of grey" but "shades of black". All bastards :D

I-Like-Pie45
12-22-2013, 11:20 PM

You have to understand that in order for a setting to be part of AC, it has to have actually happened! :cool:

j/k

plz don't ban me, Mr. Shade

PedroAntonio2
You guys have to understand that ubisoft has to pick a setting that WILL sell !

World War II would sell...but I was just kidding. I don't want a WWII game, if they did...I would buy, but I wouldn't mind if they decide not to do

BUT, I'll kill some Ubisoft producers if they don't do a AC game in French Revolution. =D

Assassin_M
On the contrary, mate...I'm not saying you need defending..lol..you should be angry at him for trying to be your pansy hero...Oh please, show me where I said that your opinion is not as valid as everyone else's...you replied to my opinion with your opinion and I told you no one cares...yes, in the context, it means that I DON'T CARE about your opinion...I don't care that you thought it was boring. I don't care what you thought about my opinion...good, god...It's like every time I leave this place for a while the stupidity increases...gushing?? it was a conversation between me and someone else, you decided to bump your nose in it...that's what you get...I...don't....care.

no, if I don't care, i'll tell you I don't care every time....lol..you deserve to know

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:21 PM
French Revolution is messy, and would be terribly hard to make justice to. I don't really trust Ubi with it and I've heard they're kinda scared about doing France as well. No one was actually good in that time. It wouldn't be "shades of grey" but "shades of black". All bastards :D

French Revolution could be a excuse for the return of the ''Not all Templars are evil and not all Assassins are good.''.

Assassin_M
No point in trying to reason with a hyprocrite. Mister "you think the world revolves around you" who thinks his opinion is more valid than others'.
Go back to the kitchen..

DinoSteve1
World War II would sell...but I was just kidding. I don't want a WWII game, if they did...I would buy, but I wouldn't mind if they decide not to do

BUT, I'll kill some Ubisoft producers if they don't do a AC game in French Revolution. =D
ugh! a World War II game. I have enough Hitle... sorry history channel thanks.

killzab
12-22-2013, 11:24 PM

I'm French so I'd be intrigued but ... not feeling it for some reason. It has a high potential to offend French players :D

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:25 PM
ugh! a World War II game. I have enough Hitle... sorry history channel thanks.

History Channel ? I think you wanted to say ..

ALIENS CHANNEL!

DarktheMagister
12-22-2013, 11:25 PM

The problem with the French Revolution is what started as a simple revolt against greedy aristocrats turned into a massive indiscriminate blood bath which left a huge void that caused an outrageous powergrab. It could work...but Ubi would really have to research well and make the Assassins kill targets on both sides.

Kosappi
12-22-2013, 11:26 PM

I found your voice~ steveeire.

http://goo.gl/r6vhIn

DarktheMagister
12-22-2013, 11:27 PM
History Channel ? I think you wanted to say ..

ALIENS CHANNEL!

At least Ancient Aliens has ties to history.. unlike The Learning Channel which feels I should learn about Honey Boo Boo and The Arts & Entertainment Channel which apparently considers Duck Dynasty to be "art".

PedroAntonio2
I'm French so I'd be intrigued but ... not feeling it for some reason. It has a high potential to offend French players :D

Hmm...well, Ubisoft didn't offend who lives in Middle East in ACI, didn't offend who lives in Italy or who lives in USA. So, I don't see how they could offend French players...I know, it's a violent and messy time period for France, but it has a great ammount of history and themes that could be used for a game set in this place

killzab
The problem with the French Revolution is what started as a simple revolt against greedy aristocrats turned into a massive indiscriminate blood bath which left a huge void that caused an outrageous powergrab. It could work...but Ubi would really have to research well and make the Assassins kill targets on both sides.

Or they'd have to put a lot of emphasis on how cruel both sides were. But I think the game would be too dark for their target audience. They let poor Louis XVI's son rot in prison for example.

killzab
12-22-2013, 11:28 PM
Hmm...well, Ubisoft didn't offend who lives in Middle East in ACI, didn't offend who lives in Italy or who lives in USA. So, I don't see how they could offend French players...I know, it's a violent and messy time period for France, but it has a great ammount of history and themes that could be used for a game set in this place

You don't know French pride lol !

DarktheMagister
12-22-2013, 11:30 PM

This is true... LOTS of British Players apparently got offended about the whole Red Coats thing.

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:30 PM

I agree...the Assassin in the beginning is highly manipulated by Robespierre, there is a mission where you must assassinate Dantom and Mahat. And in the end you fight against Napoleon in Waterloo, you defeat him. And in a final mission you poison his food where he is kept prisioned.

DarktheMagister
12-22-2013, 11:31 PM
Or they'd have to put a lot of emphasis on how cruel both sides were. But I think the game would be too dark for their target audience. They let poor Louis XVI's son rot in prison for example.

And his daughter was locked in a tower for a LONG time too.

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:32 PM
This is true... LOTS of British Players apparently got offended about the whole Red Coats thing.

Pff...the trailers only showed Red Coats being slashed into pieces because Ubisoft wanted to sell the game in USA. In the game, they completely ruined Washington's image, they showed how horrible he was like a leader and he made some bad decisions as commander.

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:33 PM
And his daughter was locked in a tower for a LONG time too.

I don't think there is a need for that to be showed in the game. It's too heavy to show...a poor kid suffering for nothing.

killzab
12-22-2013, 11:34 PM
I don't think there is a need for that to be showed in the game. It's too heavy to show...a poor kid suffering for nothing.

It's actually necessary to get the whole picture. The people's cause was right, but their actions terrible.

DarktheMagister
12-22-2013, 11:34 PM
Pff...the trailers only showed Red Coats being slashed into pieces because Ubisoft wanted to sell the game in USA. In the game, they completely ruined Washington's image, they showed how horrible he was like a leader and he made some bad decisions as commander.

But that was the truth. Washington was a crap General...but a good politician (As they pointed out in ToKW, he did turn down the offer to be King of America)

The one reason I don't "hate" the Paul Revere section is that they showed the truth to that story. Revere was a ****.

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 11:36 PM
On the contrary, mate...I'm not saying you need defending..lol..you should be angry at him for trying to be your pansy hero...Oh please, show me where I said that your opinion is not as valid as everyone else's...you replied to my opinion with your opinion and I told you no one cares...yes, in the context, it means that I DON'T CARE about your opinion...I don't care that you thought it was boring. I don't care what you thought about my opinion...good, god...It's like every time I leave this place for a while the stupidity increases...gushing?? it was a conversation between me and someone else, you decided to bump your nose in it...that's what you get...I...don't....care.

no, if I don't care, i'll tell you I don't care every time....lol..you deserve to know

You are aware, you where having a private conversation on a open forum, it is not the place to be having a private conversation, people will butt in, and its perfectly fine to state that you don't care about my opinion, but to say no one cares, you do know not everyone loves AC3 as much as you?
Honestly and I don't mean to offend, but you do have a tendency to post the most childish responses when challenged about your opinion, not just by me but by other people. Also when I said what I said I was hoping to have a conversation with you about why you thought it was dark and depressing, but that didn't happen so whatever. Lets move on shall we.

killzab
12-22-2013, 11:38 PM
You are aware, you where having a private conversation on a open forum, it is not the place to be having a private conversation, people will butt in, and its perfectly fine to state that you don't care about my opinion, but to say no one cares, you do know not everyone loves AC3 as much as you?
Honestly and I don't mean to offend, but you do have a tendency to post the most childish responses when challenged about your opinion, not just by me but by other people. Also when I said what I said I was hoping to have a conversation with you about why you thought it was dark and depressing, but that didn't happen so whatever. Lets move on shall we.

This, complaining about posting and disturbing your " private conversation" ? lol PM's exist for a reason.

Thanks for calling us all stupid M !

And I care about Steveeire's opinion. See ?

I-Like-Pie45
12-22-2013, 11:39 PM
But that was the truth. Washington was a crap General...but a good politician (As they pointed out in ToKW, he did turn down the offer to be King of America)

The one reason I don't "hate" the Paul Revere section is that they showed the truth to that story. Revere was a ****.

The only reason that we remember Revere and not the two guys who actually finished the Midnight Ride was that his name was much easier to rhyme in song and poems.

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:39 PM
It's actually necessary to get the whole picture. The people's cause was right, but their actions terrible.

They could mention this in the game, and the main character could say '' Wait...everythig we fought for, killing Louis XVI, killing Robespierre...all this fight for justice, just for you to put a little kid inside a jail ? What we became ? We are Assassins, we ASSASSINATE who needs to be killed, this is against everything our Creed once said!'' and later in the game, the Assassin decides to infiltrate the prison to try to rescue him, but when he arrives in the cell, the child is such a horrible condition that he can't save him in time and he promises to the dead child that he will make sure that this kind of treatment won't happen to any other child or women.

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:40 PM

I agree....Washington was a crap person and I simply love how Connor likes to use sarcasm againt his methods.

DinoSteve1
12-22-2013, 11:43 PM
snip*
Are you going to update you sign with Edward? what are you going to put as the caption? Money?

DarktheMagister
12-22-2013, 11:48 PM
I agree....Washington was a crap person and I simply love how Connor likes to use sarcasm againt his methods.

Not a crap "person" just a crap "military tactician/commander".

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 11:48 PM
I didnt say you shouldnt butt in, sonny...you COULD butt in, but don't complain when I tell you no one cares...that's right, no one cares IN THE CONVERSATION that you thought it was boring...I didnt care and obviously the one I was talking to does not care since he didnt reply. Oh I know that not everyone likes it...do I care?? No.

I don't care that you think i'm childish. challenged?? lol...i'v had better challenges. Oh right, because "I think this nifty thing you like is boring" is totally an innocent way to start a deep conversation..you were being you...seeing someone posting positively about AC III, so you put your gear on "I must shoot that opinion down" that's just normal you, buddy..

I doubt you'll move on

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:49 PM
Are you going to update you sign with Edward? what are you going to put as the caption? Money?

Well, it wasn't me who created this sign. If I see an update of it with Edward in it, I will change my sign. Probably his caption would be wealth or fame, but after the last sequences of the game, I would put ''Forgiviness'''

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 11:49 PM
This, complaining about posting and disturbing your " private conversation" ? lol PM's exist for a reason.

Thanks for calling us all stupid M !

And I care about Steveeire's opinion. See ?
Why don't you be a man and respond to me directly??

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:52 PM

Oh, man...I totally going to get some popcorn just to watch this discussion.

Kosappi
12-22-2013, 11:52 PM
Well, it wasn't me who created this sign. If I see an update of it with Edward in it, I will change my sign. Probably his caption would be wealth or fame, but after the last sequences of the game, I would put ''Forgiviness'''

https://31.media.tumblr.com/841c955168c293c743d28c3f57a6140a/tumblr_mw23tmpgHe1s0qds4o2_500.jpg

'Defy' would be nice though.

Defy the Creed

killzab
12-22-2013, 11:53 PM

Do I really need to quote you to answer you "directly" ? Geez ...

Just stop being ridiculous please ... this place doesn't belong to you and you're ruining an interesting conversation.

See ? No one cares right now ... move on please :D

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 11:53 PM
Oh, man...I totally going to get some popcorn just to watch this discussion.
Childish flailing more like...from everyone..including myself...got some pop corn?

Legendz54
12-22-2013, 11:54 PM
So did we find the hint?? Was it the Altair's box thing or something else?

Assassin_M
12-22-2013, 11:55 PM
Do I really need to quote you to answer you "directly" ? Geez ...

Just stop being ridiculous please ... this place doesn't belong to you and you're ruining an interesting conversation.

See ? No one cares right now ... move on please :D
Thank you for doing precisely what I ordered you to do...

Thy Queen is victorious...

I-Like-Pie45

The box is just a red herring!

THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW!

DarktheMagister
Is it buttered Pedro? I could go for some popcorn right now.

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:56 PM

Some references to Brasil...such as the stars in our flag and the expeditions going through the Amazon River.

PedroAntonio2
12-22-2013, 11:57 PM
Is it buttered Pedro? I could go for some popcorn right now.

Yes. Would you like a beer or a soda, sir ?

Kosappi
12-23-2013, 12:00 AM
The box is just a red herring!

THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW!

The mighty creator of the Box once said:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/7bf6facb78a96d973c6f73dc7545093c/tumblr_my4g4biiMQ1s0qds4o3_r1_400.png