PDA

View Full Version : [XB360] XBOX360 Still Freezing After Patch

KilaRoach
12-09-2013, 09:26 PM
This sure is getting old.:mad:
My XBOX 360 froze today while playing Rs 2014.
I thought the patch was supposed to address this issue.

Marauder359
12-09-2013, 10:02 PM

I think we presumed it was going to be fixed by the patch they were working on, but since they wouldn't confirm what it was they were trying to fix, nor have they, to my knowledge, provided patch release notes, it's hard to say for sure that that was supposed to be fixed by this patch. However, as you note, it certainly wasn't.

The Magic Yeti
12-16-2013, 06:41 PM
Guess I'll be keeping my flash drive connected to the Xbox for a bit longer. Would be nice if Ubisoft kept us up to date better with the updates.

DarrenKing2013
12-16-2013, 08:10 PM
My xbox crashed too so it wasnt patched this time.

steel_string
12-17-2013, 01:10 AM

The freezes aren't a bug, they're a symptom. There could be one bug or six hundred different bugs causing that symptom. There's no particular reason to think that you're being affected by the exact same bug(s) as the people that have reported that theirs were fixed by the patch.

The Magic Yeti
12-17-2013, 02:27 PM
The freezes aren't a bug, they're a symptom. There could be one bug or six hundred different bugs causing that symptom. There's no particular reason to think that you're being affected by the exact same bug(s) as the people that have reported that theirs were fixed by the patch.

Well after the patch I'm still getting the Learn A Song dynamic level glitch and it is still freezing every now and again. So as far as I'm concerned this patch hasn't fixed anything. These are day one bugs that STILL haven't been fixed.