PDA

View Full Version : Where are the most Forgotten Battles customers located?

Jumoschwanz
03-04-2004, 08:09 AM
I thought there is probably the most in the USA so, wanting the most money the fastest Ubisoft would ship the first availiable games there. Makes sense. Unfortunatly money makes the world we live in go round. More and more so as corporations and companies globalize us in their own best intrest.

I am sure if it was not for globalization, money, and Ubi being in buisness to make it, the market closest to the sources would get the sims and add-ons Oleg created first.

With all the high-tech and skilled manufacturing jobs leaving the USA, it is just a matter of time before it is no longer the world's cash cow, then and only then will marketing and sales be non-biased worldwide.

Jumoschwanz

Jumoschwanz
03-04-2004, 08:09 AM
I thought there is probably the most in the USA so, wanting the most money the fastest Ubisoft would ship the first availiable games there. Makes sense. Unfortunatly money makes the world we live in go round. More and more so as corporations and companies globalize us in their own best intrest.

I am sure if it was not for globalization, money, and Ubi being in buisness to make it, the market closest to the sources would get the sims and add-ons Oleg created first.

With all the high-tech and skilled manufacturing jobs leaving the USA, it is just a matter of time before it is no longer the world's cash cow, then and only then will marketing and sales be non-biased worldwide.

Jumoschwanz