PDA

View Full Version : DoC Team League - Million Gold Open Draft Tournament!

Kinetic_42
12-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Duel of Champions Team League Season 1

Team League Announcement and Information Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/815616-Duel-of-Champions-Team-League-Announcement-Thread!)

Huge Thanks to Enclase at MMDoC King (http://www.mmdocking.com) for all his help and support.
Join us in the IRC chat at this link (http://mmdocking.com/chat/) to discuss DoC and the Tournament in real time!
Check out and like our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/MMDOCTeamLeague) when you have a chance!

The Million Gold Draft Tournament

Welcome to the Million Gold Draft Tournament, your opportunity for a chance to become either a Draft Captain or be drafted into a team! The Million Gold Draft Tournament will be open to any community member with an ELO at least 1000. The top 3-4 placing finishes (depending on how many teams are invited) will be given the opportunity to become Draft Captains and draft their team from the top players in the Draft Tournament!

If you would like to participate in the Million Gold Draft Tournament, you are in the right place. Here we will hold sign ups, prepare the event, and ultimately run it. The event will start on January 19, 2014, and will last as long as it takes to complete it! We are currently soft-capping the event at 128 players; however, if we have more participants than that, then we will open it up to up to 256 players or more! The upper limit is up to you!

So, how do you participate? What are the rules? What is the structure of the Tournament? Well, read on and we will tell you.

Structure of the Tournament

The early rounds of the tournament will be played in groups. Until there are 16 participants remaining, each group will be created with four players each. The players will play all the players in the group and the TWO players with the best records will move on. All matches will be best of three games, and you must submit a screen-shot of your victory OR replays of all the games upon victory to docteamleague [at] gmail [dot] com.

Each Player will choose two heroes at the beginning of the Tournament; however, these will be done by emailing the Admin your choice to docteamleague [at] gmail [dot] com. When groups are announced, your heroes will be announced to your groups. Decklists will NOT be required for the early group stages of the tournament; however, deck lists WILL be enforced for at least the Top 16, and possibly the Top 32.

Tiebreakers will be determined by the rules of the tournament, but generally the first Tiebreaker will be Head-to-Head, the second will be Game Differential, and the third will be games won, and fourth will be coin flip.

General Tournament Rules

The Admin's final decision is law.
In the event that the rules do not cover a situation, the spirit of the rules will be enforced.
All players are expected to participate in Good Faith, and act fairly to their opponents and the league administrators. Failure to do so may result in Disqualification and removal from the Draft.
For the purposes of this Event, Kinetic_42 shall be the Head Admin. He will not be participating in this event. You may appeal any decision by any other Admin to the Head Admin. The Head Admin's decision is final and binding on the league and the Tournament.

Admins: For this event, the following players shall be considered Admins, Simulcron-3, Nitrukas, and Thorontir.
Admins have all the powers inherent in their function, and are empowered to make rulings as an admin and judge. If a player disagrees with the Admin's decision, they may appeal to the Head Admin.
If an admin is playing in the Draft Tournament, the Head Admin will step in and provide any functions the Admin may normally provide for any games or matches the Admin has a direct stake in to prevent any impropriety.
Admins are freely allowed to participate in the Draft Tournament; however, in accordance with Tournament Rules, no Admin shall play on a league team. If an Admin becomes a Draft Captain, is drafted to a team, or joins an invited or draft team, the Admin shall resign their role for the duration of their participation in the league as a player.

All matches during the Group Stages shall be Best of 3.
You may change Heroes and Decklists at anytime during, and between games during the Group Stages. This rule may be changed for the Round of 32 Groups. Note: This rule means you may only change between the heroes you have CHOSEN. You may not change your chosen heroes without approval from the Admins OR a scheduled hero resubmission.
The Top 16 will begin Bracket Play. In anticipation of bracket play, all players shall submit decklists of all decks they intend to use during the event. Decklists will be strictly enforced during this period of the tournament. Refer to the Deck Lists Section for information on how to properly complete a Deck List.
For all Bracket play, BOTH PLAYERS must submit their replays to docteamleague [at] gmail [dot] com.
Please do not spoil any games before they are broadcasted. Because we cannot broadcast most games live, we are asking the players to prevent leaking of results.
New Rules may be added at anytime, with no warning.
Decklists and Hero Selection Rules

A proper deck list has at least fifty-nine cards (59), including eight (8) events and one (1) hero card, and a maximum of ninety (90) cards. A proper deck list may include a sideboard of exactly fifteen (15) cards, no more than four (4) of which may be event cards.
A participant may choose two heroes for this event. (See below for additional hero selection rules)
A participant may be given the option once during the event, either before the Round of 32 or before the Round of 16 to change his heroes. All participants will be given this opportunity at the same time.
If deck lists are required for the Round of 32, the participant may submit a new deck list prior to the Round of 16, regardless of whether the hero change opportunity is before the Round of 32 or the Round of 16. Once a deck list is submitted for the Round of 16, the participant must use the same deck list for the duration of the tournament.
A participant may choose the same hero twice and submit two separate deck lists for the same hero for the Round of 32 and the Round of 16. In this event the participant MUST announce to their opponent, prior to the beginning of the game, that they are using either their first or second deck list, and not simply side-boarding cards, but do not need to reveal anything else about their deck. (Ex. If Player A uses two Sandalphon decks, he must announce before each game if he intends on using Deck 1 or Deck 2, but does NOT need to reveal the differences between each deck to their opponent, only that the deck is a separate deck list.)
Prior to the Round of 4 ALL deck lists for the remaining 4 participants will be published. At this time, the above rule will be suspended for players using two decks of the same hero.

Registration Rules

To register, post in this thread your intent to register and your DoC handle.
After registering in this thread, submit your two hero selections for the Group stages to docteamleague [at] gmail [dot] com. Make sure to include your DoC Handle/Forum Name in your email.
You may change your hero selections, or resubmit your heroes at any time before the cutoff. The cutoff for hero substitutions for group stages will be January 16, 2014 if you have registered before then.
All registration MUST be completed by January 17, 2014.
You will be permitted to change your heroes ONCE during this tournament, at a time decided by the Admins, either before the Round of 32 or Round of 16.
Timeline
Dec. 9, 2013: Registration Opens
Jan 16, 2014: Hero Substitution Cut Off For Group Stages
Jan. 17, 2014: Registration Closes
Jan. 19, 2014: First Round Group (Round of 128) Stages Begins
Jan. 25, 2014: Round of 128 Ends
Jan. 26, 2014: Round of 64 Group Stages Begins
Feb. 1, 2014: Round of 64 Ends
Feb. 2, 2014: Round of 32 Begins
Feb. 8, 2014: Round of 32 Ends
Feb. 9, 2014: Round of 16 and Quarter Finals Begins
Feb. 15, 2014: Round of 16 and Quarter Finals End
Feb. 16, 2014: Semi-Finals and Finals Begins
Feb. 22, 2014: Finals Ends.
Feb 23, 2014: Draft Captains Announced, Draft Begins.
March 16, 2014: Week 1 of League Play Begins
Prizes!
Currently this Draft Tournament will use the 10,000g per person Community prize that is available to all tournaments. I am discussing with the admins allowing a minimum prize of 1 million gold; however, that has not been approved yet.

The Top 2 finishers will be invited to become Draft Captains. Draft Captains will be allowed to choose their team from any player that participated in the Draft Tournament (this may be limited to players in the Top 32). All of the Draft Captains will participate in a live draft and choose the players for their teams during this time.

Any player in the Top 32 will be automatically added to the Draft. These players will have the opportunity to be drafted onto one of the Draft teams, or possibly drafted on to an invited team after the Draft Teams are finalized. Additionally, any player not-drafted in the Top 32 will be labeled an undrafted free agent, and at any time during the league, if a league member is unable to fulfill their responsibilities, or is disqualified from the competition, any team may contact an undrafted free agent and offer them the opportunity to participate in the Team League for the remainder of the League play days.

Note: This tournament is intended to also be used as a Draft Pool for the upcoming Team League. If you do not wish to participate in the Team League or are already on an invited team, I'm afraid you will not be able to play in the Draft Tournament. If you are intending on joining the league via an invited team, I urge you to also sign up for the Draft Tournament. Registration for the Draft Tournament ends before the invited teams are announced, and if your team does not get invited, you will not be able to participate in the league at all. Players on teams that are invited will be removed from the tournament before it begins.

Remember, the League is offering over 33,000 Seals in prizes, plus the first place team will get a unique prize, to be named later!

Thank you for your interest!

Registered Players
A star (*) means I have received your hero selections.
A double star (**) means if you have edited your heroes at any time, I have updated them.

Pjovejas *
Izachiel
CookLooksClan
UottEvar *
Alucard8811 *
Beatstone *
v01dv01d *
bazaltovy *
DejaTwo
jkkk89 *
Sragul
Dragoya
Justificar *
emzee620*
Manuyodarobert
czwartek22*
MoonSilverNS *
DreadNORD *
EBugle*
Lord_Simplet *
SoAmazinglyBad *
TheMots *
knooperpt *
Begpo_CnupTa
Pascoalbear
Lex-58 *
Paul.Atreides. *
xRoni
Trupiciel *
Durendal100 *
Nillicomes *
LordofDisaster *
bYrAjH *
Delmar_v *
Arcarax
Bawakanga
fonchidente *
Ironaya *
LurifaxB *
hchan1 *
Knightbob69008 *
Roxiko *
Zazafda *
ooOAlienOoo *
StriX_RagnaroK *
plikskin *
Uraxor
Bizdakka *
zerolimit
gomaruli *
Freyjan
BarthVader. *
ammms *
Dobronyasha *
pinkponies14 *
StoryOff *
kokoseq69
Zmiotek *
teoftw *
Avliskerman *
MnM_vs_Smarties
VampFury *
boonana1
Tyrion (SpatulaofDOOOOOOOOOOOOOM) (SpatulaofDoom)
Mor_Drakka
seiriosblack
Shrouded667
Traigsoon
Camus19
Jino971
MartellCharles *
ProfMaestro *
DmcRaze *
L4m4B4l0n1k
Jabumaso *
Caliangel
Bony666
Vamoooos *
NecronMK *
EmanuelMK *
Pawellooo *
shiryudream
ApopTaSe
Honk160
LukeJakStone
Cannablitz *
ripator
Redf1ght
maly_drab
Andaliel
Allinim
CherryCherie90
Daresma
mazsparrow
mielji
diplomacia
DRIZZZZZZZT
Dipl0mate
hectoring
litelants
SgMft
Turbo-Fangz
UmbrellaSpirit (umbrellastyle)
Ddo94 (Dildmonk)
Soulkr
dyas1078
InsaneScorpion
Mobamba
NyxNyxNyx_
titisama
Mitch.sp
sevis2004
StormDelay
CakeMage
GiaLoTa
jp-blue
merkiNN
KirGreat
Torchaf
Mephist1976
aetheriality
gera_kirill
tj0ffen
ghostwolves
TheNerdThing
Zennerx2
anefkapan
Rothgar8
Searon3
XevaloO
benbillard
The_Desman
ArKhas1705
AllEyesOn-
ZergRusher
ZenRose
ogrimar---moi
magr2
Jemy000

Wall of Shame

Players who never submitted hero choices and were DQed before the tournament even began.

DejaTwo
Sragul
Manuyodarobert
Arcarax
Freyjan
kokoseq69
boonana1
Mor_Drakka
seiriosblack (seirios2013)
Shrouded667
Jino971
L4m4B4l0n1k
Bony666
ApopTaSe
ripator
Redf1ght (Redfight17)
StormDelay
aetheriality
AllEyesOn-

Pjovejas
12-09-2013, 03:18 PM
Pjovejas is in :)

Regarding e-mail... I would not like to post it here due to avoid spam. Maybe it would be enough to send it to tallarpggame [at] outlook [dot] com ?

AS_UR
12-09-2013, 03:49 PM
hey there,
sounds nice so far but can u give me a little more info about the team league thing? (maybe post a link to the specific team league thread if there is one already)
i understand it that way that i have to participate in that too if the tourney was succesful enough for me,

Kinetic_42
12-09-2013, 04:17 PM

Regarding e-mail... I would not like to post it here due to avoid spam. Maybe it would be enough to send it to tallarpggame [at] outlook [dot] com ?

Thanks fine, please just put your forum and DoC account name in the email so I know who it is.

Kinetic_42
12-09-2013, 04:18 PM
hey there,
sounds nice so far but can u give me a little more info about the team league thing? (maybe post a link to the specific team league thread if there is one already)
i understand it that way that i have to participate in that too if the tourney was succesful enough for me,

Yes! The main info thread is here. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/815616-Duel-of-Champions-Team-League-Announcement-Thread!)

More info is forthcoming!

Izachiel
12-09-2013, 05:07 PM
I want to register.

Forum + Ingame name:
Izachiel

Email:
I will contact you via email.

Pjovejas
12-09-2013, 05:16 PM

Ahh just in case: my forum and ingame name is the same: Pjovejas

CookLooksClan
12-09-2013, 06:37 PM
I would love to join.

In game/forum name: CookLooksClan
e-mail *email address removed for safety reasons*

Kinetic_42
12-09-2013, 06:44 PM
I would love to join.

In game/forum name: CookLooksClan

Awesome Cook :), I've changed the rule on email, feel free to remove it from your post, and just make sure to mention your DoC name in your email you send with hero choices.

UottEvar
12-09-2013, 07:00 PM
I'm in, making the email.

Alucard8811
12-09-2013, 07:19 PM
I would like to register

in game name Alucard8811

sending email momentarily

Beatstone
12-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Definitly in. Forum and ingame name is Beatstone.

Sending you an email.

v01dv01d
12-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Aaaaand I am in, making the email.

IGN : v01dv01d

Bazaltovy
12-09-2013, 09:30 PM
I'm in!
Forum/IGN: bazaltovy, of course.

DejaTwo
12-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Thanks for running! I'd like to participate. :)

IGN: DejaTwo

Sending the email, shortly.

jkk89
12-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Hi I wanna participate. IGN: jkkk89

I will send You an email, but I am not sure if selecting the heroes at this point is such a good idea. Meta will likely change by then and so players preferences. The heroes I like now maybe off in couple of months...

Kinetic_42
12-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Hi I wanna participate. IGN: jkkk89

I will send You an email, but I am not sure if selecting the heroes at this point is such a good idea. Meta will likely change by then and so players preferences. The heroes I like now maybe off in couple of months...

Select heroes now to complete registration. You have until 1/16/14 to email me and change your heroes.

Sragul
12-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Imma join too.
Forum + Ingame Name:
Sragul

gonna write the mail shortly after some consideration

Pjovejas
12-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Select heroes now to complete registration. You have until 1/16/14 to email me and change your heroes.

Just to be sure: I can submit two heroes now for the registration and then I'll be available to change them before January 16?

Dragoya
12-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Hey there!
I would like to join here! :D
Forum and ingame name: Dragoya

Kinetic_42
12-10-2013, 12:35 AM
Just to be sure: I can submit two heroes now for the registration and then I'll be available to change them before January 16?

They must be emailed to me before the end of Jan. 16 EST or they aren't valid, but yes, that's the case.

Justificar
12-10-2013, 05:03 AM
I'm in.

IGN: Justificar.

emzee620
12-10-2013, 05:43 AM
I'll join =)

IGN is emzee620

Manuyodarobert
12-10-2013, 08:33 AM
Hello,

Count me in too.
In game/forum name: Manuyodarobert

czwartek22
12-10-2013, 10:08 AM
I'm in and thanks for running this!
IGN: czwartek22

MoonSilverNS
12-10-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm in

IGN: MoonSilverNS

DreadNORD
12-10-2013, 11:28 AM
Count me in.

Forum/IGN: DreadNORD

Will send email today.

EBugle
12-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Huh, these forums sure have changed since I was last around here...

I'm in. Forum and Game name are both EBugle.

I will note I'm a bit disappointed with calling this a drafting tournament since usually when I think of drafting and card games, I think of something completely different. Granted, I have no idea how one would pull a draft off in DoC... But regardless, I am intrigued by the concept and willing to try my hand at your tournament good madam/sir!

Edit: I would like to clarify the rules on side boarding to make sure I understand them:

-So long as there's more than 16/32 players (depending on participation) still in the tournament, I can sideboard in and out as I please and don't even have to worry about keeping the decks consistent (for example: if I open an armageddon between rounds one and two and decide it's perfect for my deck, I may add it to my deck should I chose to before round two)
-Upon hitting the 16/32 mark, I may no longer modify decks but may add a 15 card sideboard.
-I am allowed to sideboard before game 1 of any round.

Am I right about all that? Sorry for asking, but the way some of the rules were phrased left it open to interpretation for me.

Kinetic_42
12-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Huh, these forums sure have changed since I was last around here...

I'm in. Forum and Game name are both EBugle.

I will note I'm a bit disappointed with calling this a drafting tournament since usually when I think of drafting and card games, I think of something completely different. Granted, I have no idea how one would pull a draft off in DoC... But regardless, I am intrigued by the concept and willing to try my hand at your tournament good madam/sir!

I agree with you there. I would love a limited format for DoC. Last I heard user Drejn was working on a third-party Draft program similar to HS's approach, and maybe Ubi will bring something out eventually.

Edit: I would like to clarify the rules on side boarding to make sure I understand them:

-So long as there's more than 16/32 players (depending on participation) still in the tournament, I can sideboard in and out as I please and don't even have to worry about keeping the decks consistent (for example: if I open an armageddon between rounds one and two and decide it's perfect for my deck, I may add it to my deck should I chose to before round two)
-Upon hitting the 16/32 mark, I may no longer modify decks but may add a 15 card sideboard.
-I am allowed to sideboard before game 1 of any round.

Am I right about all that? Sorry for asking, but the way some of the rules were phrased left it open to interpretation for me.

There are no decklists until called for, so in the early group stages you may freely modify your deck. While I would prefer to use decklists, I don't feasibly know of a way to enforce such a thing with so many players, and I don't have the manpower that other games like MtG have, or the in game controls to enforce such a thing. So yes, you are correct on the first point.

Yes, once decklists are required, you must submit a decklist and you MAY add a 15 card sideboard. You are not required to have a sideboard though.

No, you may not 'pre-board', which is to sideboard in anticipation of a match. You may only sideboard between games. You CAN however, use your second deck AND sideboard in cards from your sideboard from that deck for game 2.

And no worries about asking questions. I would rather everything was clear than there be ambiguity.

LordSimplet
12-10-2013, 03:33 PM
I'm in.
Nickname : Lord_Simplet

I will send the email before the deadline.

Kinetic_42
12-10-2013, 03:51 PM
I'm in.
Nickname : Lord_Simplet

I will send the email before the deadline.

Its important to have heroes in ASAP. You can change them at any point before the deadline, but if you forget, and you have no heroes, you will be removed from the tournament.

SoAmazinglyBad
12-10-2013, 03:55 PM
:) SoAmazinglyBad wanna try his chances :-)

Heroes: Dhamiria and Hakeem :)

LordSimplet
12-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Its important to have heroes in ASAP. You can change them at any point before the deadline, but if you forget, and you have no heroes, you will be removed from the tournament.

Ok no problem.
I send it asap, just need to think about what to play ^^

TheMots
12-10-2013, 07:07 PM
I would like to register will send prelim hero choices in a min. Thanks!

TheMots

Kinetic_42
12-10-2013, 08:10 PM
Note: I will be changing the email that all future tournament communications will be sent to. If you have already sent something, do not worry, I will be updating with any information received from that account shortly. From now on, though, send all future communication to: docteamleague [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks!

knooperpt
12-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Im in

Forum + ingame name : knooperpt

and sending email

EBugle
12-10-2013, 10:58 PM
Okay cool, glad I asked then.

It's unlikely I'll even be in the top 16/32 but hey, may as well make sure I understand the rules just in case ;)

Begpo_CnupTa
12-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Im in

Forum + ingame name : Begpo_CnupTa

Pascoalabear
12-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Im in!
IGN: Pascoalabear
Heroes following soon...

SoAmazinglyBad
12-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Hi :) I have a question...

If for example i have a deck of 66 cards base and 15 sideboard (assume hakeem) and i play vs sandal mill and i want to cut cards to 59 (because i dont need all of it in that match up) Can i do that? Or If u decided that ur deck has 68 cards u need to stick to that number and cant have less or more cards? (u can only swap cards in decks for other cards?)

Kinetic_42
12-11-2013, 10:11 PM
Hi :) I have a question...

If for example i have a deck of 66 cards base and 15 sideboard (assume hakeem) and i play vs sandal mill and i want to cut cards to 59 (because i dont need all of it in that match up) Can i do that? Or If u decided that ur deck has 68 cards u need to stick to that number and cant have less or more cards? (u can only swap cards in decks for other cards?)

During the portion of the tournament where you submit a decklist, your deck AT ALL TIMES must conform exactly to your decklist. Thus, you can never just 'cut cards', and when you sideboard, before your next match you must return your deck to its original form before playing. So in your case, once you make a decklist with 66 cards, your base deck must always be 66 cards, and the exact 66 cards you stated. If you side board, after you board, your deck must be 66 cards, and your sideboard must be 15 cards.

Lex-58
12-12-2013, 06:19 AM
I would like to register

IGN: Lex-58

Paul.Atreides.
12-12-2013, 07:17 AM
I would like to register

IGN: Paul.Atreides.

xRoni
12-12-2013, 11:40 AM
I would like to play too :)

IGN: xRoni

bYrAjH
12-12-2013, 02:47 PM
I would like to register

IGN: bYrAjH

Delmar_v
12-12-2013, 03:48 PM
I am in
Delmar_v

Nillicomes
12-12-2013, 04:52 PM
Ready for Action:

Ingame: Nillicomes

Arcarax
12-12-2013, 05:27 PM
ready for battle!

Ingame : Arcarax

fonchi
12-13-2013, 10:10 AM
ready for tournament:

IG: fonchidente

Pjovejas
12-13-2013, 12:22 PM
Kinetic_42: I have submitted my hero choices by e-mail, but ther is no "*" in the opening post.

Kinetic_42
12-13-2013, 02:30 PM
Kinetic_42: I have submitted my hero choices by e-mail, but ther is no "*" in the opening post.

I believe I got yours. I update that once-twice a day, so if it is like that for more than 3-4 days just send me a PM. That goes for anyone else as well <3.

Ironaya
12-13-2013, 02:36 PM
I m also willing to participate. Thinking about Heros atm so I ve not finally decided. Will sent you the two Heros per mail.

Ingame Nick: Ironaya

LurifaxB
12-13-2013, 02:49 PM
I would like to join as well. Great initiative! Sounds fun.

Ingame: LurifaxB

Dunno about hero yet :)

hchan1
12-13-2013, 07:11 PM
Sign me up! Name is hchan1, same as on forum. I'll send the email later (we can wait until the 16th, right?)

Bizdakka
12-13-2013, 07:56 PM
This sounds great. I would love to participate. Big ups to the peeps putting it all together.

Kinetic_42
12-13-2013, 08:34 PM
Sign me up! Name is hchan1, same as on forum. I'll send the email later (we can wait until the 16th, right?)

You can, however the sooner the better and you may change at any time. But if we reach the cut off and you haven't submitted heroes you will be removed from the tournament.

Knightbob69008
12-14-2013, 08:08 PM
I'm in!
Ingame: Knightbob69008

roxiko
12-15-2013, 02:50 AM
o/ I'm in

IG/Forum : Roxiko

Email : comming soon

Zazafda
12-15-2013, 06:20 AM
I'm in too!

IG/Forum : Zazafda

Email : Sent ;)

ooOAlienOoo
12-15-2013, 11:07 AM
Hi! I'm in!

ooOAlienOoo

Email coming soon! :p

StriX_RagnaroK
12-15-2013, 06:20 PM
In for me: StriX_RagnaroK

plikskin
12-16-2013, 07:43 AM
I'm in : plikskin. ;)

Uraxor
12-16-2013, 09:21 AM
Hu, lemme in, I'll see if I can send my heroes by the evening/night :)

Uraxor

Kinetic_42
12-16-2013, 04:49 PM
All players registered should be updated. If you haven't sent heroes yet, make sure to do it ASAP. If you forget, you'll be locked out of the tournament. You may change your heroes at any point until Jan 16.

Also, big announcement coming soon. I'll be making it in the other thread though.

zerolimiti
12-17-2013, 01:10 AM
zerolimiti,
hero selection very soon.

gomaruli
12-17-2013, 10:24 AM
count me in
Doc Handle: gomaruli
email coming soon

Ipwnfour
12-17-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm not yet convinced to join this tournament.

Kinetic_42
12-17-2013, 02:27 PM
I'm not yet convinced to join this tournament.

OK :) Hopefully we can change your mind. If not, feel free to contact me on IRC and I'd love to talk about your concerns.

Freyjan
12-17-2013, 04:16 PM
Sounds like fun, I should hopefully have the time to participate. I'll be sure to email my selections in the near future :)

IGN: Freyjan

Kinetic_42
12-17-2013, 10:42 PM
The prizes for the league portion of the Team League have been announced in the main thread.

BarthVader.
12-17-2013, 11:09 PM
I'd like to join. Count me in. =)

In Game Name: BarthVader.

ammms
12-18-2013, 04:01 AM
I would like to join the tournament.

In Game Name: ammms

Thank you!

Dobronyasha
12-18-2013, 04:32 AM
Sign me in.
Forum/IGN: Dobronyasha
Heroes sent.

PinkPonies14
12-18-2013, 05:12 AM
im in
forum/ingame name: pinkponies14

StoryOff
12-18-2013, 07:56 AM
i'm in
forum/ingame name: StoryOff

And give me correct e-mail pls.

kokoseq69
12-18-2013, 08:04 AM
I am in :)

ingame name: kokoseq69

I will send the email soon.

Thx!

Zmiotek
12-18-2013, 11:12 AM
great initiative, glad to see competetive scene growing.

Count me in, my IGN is Zmiotek, will send an e-mail soon

teoftw
12-18-2013, 02:04 PM
I'd like to participate.
Forums/ingame name: teoftw
I'm sending you the e-mail.

AvlisKerman
12-18-2013, 02:28 PM
I'd like to participate.
Forums/ingame name: Avliskerman

Ipwnfour
12-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Trusting Aza's words that Kinetic will receive support, I will herby sign up for this tournament.

IGN: MnM_vs_Smarties

Kinetic_42
12-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Trusting Aza's words that Kinetic will receive support, I will herby sign up for this tournament.

IGN: MnM_vs_Smarties

:)

VampFury
12-18-2013, 06:52 PM
So many good names. I must sign up :p

beantoe12
12-18-2013, 08:42 PM
Im In i am boonana1

SpatulaOfDoom
12-18-2013, 09:27 PM
I think I might as well sign up as well :O

Mor_Drakka
12-18-2013, 11:05 PM
Sign me up!
IGN: Mor_Drakka

seirios2013
12-18-2013, 11:18 PM
i would like to register to the tournament!!! my game name is : seiriosblack

seirios2013
12-18-2013, 11:21 PM
now i should email my deck options??? or should i wait for some acceptance or a message?

Shrouded667
12-19-2013, 01:31 AM
This looks insanely fun, count me in! IGN is Shrouded667.
I'll have to think for a little bit about all those deck options though.

Traigsoon
12-19-2013, 01:58 AM
I'd like to participate.

Both forum and IGN: Traigsoon

Camus19
12-19-2013, 02:55 AM
Id like to participate

Forum/In game name: Camus19

Jino971
12-19-2013, 04:21 AM
I'd like to register
IGN; Jino971

MartellCharles
12-19-2013, 06:12 AM
I'm in. Making the email. Nick in game MartellCharles, ELO 1500+

ProfMaestro
12-19-2013, 08:54 AM
I would like to join

Forum name/ IGN: ProfMaestro

Kinetic_42
12-19-2013, 02:21 PM
now i should email my deck options??? or should i wait for some acceptance or a message?

You may send me your decks anytime between now and 1/16. Remember though, to send in decks as soon as possible, because you may change your decks at any time, but if I don't get heroes from you before the tournament begins, then you will be removed from the tournament!

seirios2013
12-19-2013, 03:41 PM
thank you very much!!!i ll send my deck options as soon as possible

DmcRaze
12-19-2013, 10:13 PM
I would like to join in. Ingame nick DmcRaze.

M0rw47h
12-19-2013, 10:43 PM
Tl:dr

IGN: L4m4B4l0n1k

Jabumaso
12-20-2013, 11:09 AM
I'd like to register

Doc nick : Jabumaso

caliangel
12-20-2013, 07:42 PM
salut salut !!

bon ben je tente ma chance parmis vous !

Caliangel

Bony666
12-20-2013, 10:42 PM
yooo

IGN: Bony666

Vamoooos
12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
I'm IGN:Vamoooos

Necronmk
12-21-2013, 03:27 PM
hey
IGN: NecronMK

EmanuelMK
12-21-2013, 03:53 PM
Ingame/Forum name:EmanuelMK
making the email.

Pawellooo
12-21-2013, 06:44 PM
IGN: Pawellooo
email sended

shiryudream
12-22-2013, 06:11 PM
I am in :
Ign : shiryudream

ApopTaSe
12-22-2013, 11:33 PM
Want to have fun too :D

IGN : ApopTaSe

Honk160
12-23-2013, 01:33 PM
I want to play, too.

IGN: Honk160

writing email with hero choices later

JakStoneLuke
12-24-2013, 08:24 AM
I would like to register

IGN: LukeJakStone

lawslop
12-25-2013, 03:40 PM
add me in too please
IGN: Cannablitz

Ripator
12-25-2013, 11:50 PM
in game + forum name

ripator

email

Pickingyourbrain(@) gmail (dot) com

redfight17
12-30-2013, 11:43 AM
I would love to join.

In game: Redf1ght
Forum name: redfight17

Email: not here to avoid spam

maly_drab
12-30-2013, 02:19 PM
im joinig the party! soon i will post the heros via mail. Peace <3

jkk89
12-30-2013, 02:23 PM
Hakeem & Ignatius. Tough one Drab!;)

Kinetic_42
12-30-2013, 02:51 PM
in game + forum name

ripator

email

Rip, no need to post your email here, just shoot an email to the address in the OP with your heroes.

Andaliel
01-02-2014, 07:19 PM
Another signup here; IGN: Andaliel

Allinim
01-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Coming in : IGN : Allinim
Sending the email soon.

CherryCherie90
01-03-2014, 06:03 PM
CherryCherie90 here.. ill be sending a email now to register

daresma
01-04-2014, 06:58 PM
i would like to join ;)
ign: Daresma

mazsparrow
01-04-2014, 10:28 PM
Ready to play.
My ign: mazsparrow

mielji
01-04-2014, 11:37 PM
ign:mielji
Humbly asks for the opportunity to join this fine tournament :)

diplomacia
01-05-2014, 05:01 PM
Game ID: diplomacia

I would like to join the tournament

Kinetic_42
01-06-2014, 02:12 PM
We currently have 95 entrants into the Draft Tournament! This is a great number, we still have plenty of space before we hit 128, and because up to 12 slots will be opened up by players admitted directly to the Team League, we won't have to increase the tournament size unless we have over 140 entrants.

With that being said, the following players have not submitted hero selections yet:

Izachiel
CookLooksClan
DejaTwo
Sragul
Dragoya
Manuyodarobert
Begpo_CnupTa
Pascoalbear
xRoni
Arcarax
Bawakanga
zerolimit
Freyjan
kokoseq69
MnM_vs_Smarties
boonana1
Mor_Drakka
seiriosblack
Shrouded667
Traigsoon
Camus19
Jino971
L4m4B4l0n1k
Caliangel
Bony666
shiryudream
ApopTaSe
Honk160
LukeJakStone
ripator
Redf1ght
maly_drab
mazsparrow
mielji
diplomacia

You still have time, but remember, if I do not have hero selections by January 16, 2014, you will be REMOVED from the tournament. There can't be any exceptions to this rule, so please, don't make me be the bad guy. You have plenty of time to submit. Additionally, you may change your heroes at anytime between now and then.

Send all hero selections to DOCTeamLeague [at] gmail [dot] com. If your name is on the list, but you believe you did submit your heroes, please resubmit them as I did not receive them.

Deathologist
01-06-2014, 07:15 PM
I hope I am doing this right. I am very interested in this tournament-- Username DRIZZZZZZZT --EMAIL *removed* ---heros would be hakeem and ammarTHANKS

Kinetic_42
01-06-2014, 08:13 PM
I hope I am doing this right. I am very interested in this tournament-- Username DRIZZZZZZZT --EMAIL *removed* ---heros would be hakeem and ammarTHANKS

email hero selections to the email above

Dipl0mate
01-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Thanks for organizing this, count me in !

hectoring
01-07-2014, 03:53 PM
I'd like to sign up. IGN: hectoring

litelants
01-07-2014, 06:34 PM
Hi, I would like to join as well.
My ingame name : litelants

I'm sending the email now for the heroes :)

Cheers, and thanks for organising !

SgMft
01-08-2014, 10:44 PM
I would like to register

in game name : SgMft
thanks

Turbo-Fangz
01-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Glad to see people setting things up like this. Please include me; email being sent.

IGN: Turbo-Fangz
Thanks

umbrellastyle
01-09-2014, 08:36 PM
Glad to see people setting things up like this. Please include me; email being sent.
IGN: UmbrellaSpirit.

Dildmonk
01-09-2014, 08:48 PM
IGN: Ddo94

soulkr
01-11-2014, 04:26 AM
IGN: Soulkr

dyas1078
01-11-2014, 04:32 AM
IGN: dyas1078

InsaneScorpionx
01-11-2014, 12:10 PM
Awesome tournament. Count me in. I already sent the email.
IGN: InsaneScorpion

mobamba
01-11-2014, 02:44 PM
This sounds like a cool tournament, I would like to participate if possible.
IGN Mobamba

Jack_Hollyw00d
01-11-2014, 08:01 PM
email sent
IGN: NyxNyxNyx_

titisama
01-11-2014, 10:45 PM
I would like to register as well.
doc handle: titisama

Sevis1976
01-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Hello, I would like to register.

IGN: sevis2004
forum name: sevis1976
email will be sent today

Kinetic_42
01-12-2014, 09:06 PM
The First post is mostly updated. At the very least all the names should be on it. Please send heroes to DoCTeamLeague [at] gmail [dot] com ASAP. You only have until Jan 17 to do so.

I've sent a PM to everyone who I did not have heroes from. Some people may receive this PM to their Game Account's PM folder if their IGN is different than their forum name, but I changed all the ones I caught.

Kinetic

StormDelay
01-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Hi there,
I'd like like to register for the tournament, in game name is StormDelay
I'll send the email as soon as I've chosen my heroes.

CakeMage
01-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Registering

name is

CakeMage

GiaLoTa
01-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Regestering - GiaLoTa

jp-blue
01-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Registering, DoC username is jp-blue

merkiNN
01-13-2014, 12:08 AM
I would like to register please. Forum and DoC Handle: merkiNN

KirGreat
01-13-2014, 12:30 AM
Registering - KirGreat

Torchaf
01-13-2014, 01:23 PM
Registering - Torchaf

Mephist1976
01-13-2014, 01:57 PM
Hi, would like to join.
In game and Forum name - Mephist1976

aetheriality
01-13-2014, 04:32 PM
in
aetheriality

gera_kirill
01-13-2014, 07:16 PM
I'm in. writing the e-mail.

forum and in-game nick: gera_kirill

tj0ffen
01-13-2014, 08:16 PM
Would like to register.
In-game alias: tj0ffen

ghostwolves
01-13-2014, 10:10 PM
I'd like to register if it's not full!

username: ghostwolves

theNerdThing
01-13-2014, 11:20 PM
i would like to play.
un: TheNerdThing

Deathologist
01-14-2014, 12:26 AM
DRIZZZZZZZT here----just sent over the e-mail with my heros

zennerx
01-14-2014, 12:50 AM
Register me please. In game name is Zennerx2

anefkapan
01-14-2014, 01:31 AM
Count me in!
IGN: anefkapan

Rothgar85
01-14-2014, 01:32 AM
Forum/ingame name:Rothgar85.looking forward for this tournament!!

Searon3
01-14-2014, 03:13 AM
name: Searon3
sign me up.

SweetyBoobs
01-14-2014, 12:47 PM
let me in! gamename: SweetyBoobs

Kinetic_42
01-14-2014, 03:08 PM
Updated the main post, added a "No Heroes List", if your name is on it, I do not have your heroes yet.

benbillard
01-14-2014, 06:36 PM
Sign me up please !
IGN: benbillard
thank you

theNerdThing
01-14-2014, 08:51 PM
hihi,
i tryed to sign up earlier and sent the e-mail. but i don't see my name on either list. i just want to make sure that i am sign up

Kinetic_42
01-14-2014, 08:54 PM
hihi,
i tryed to sign up earlier and sent the e-mail. but i don't see my name on either list. i just want to make sure that i am sign up

Apologies, forgot to update the main post with the latest entries on my last pass. You should be #125 right now, and I have received your heroes.

The_Desman
01-15-2014, 10:20 AM
I am signing up.
user name: The_Desman

ArKhas1705
01-15-2014, 02:05 PM
I would like to participate to this tournament.

Ingame name : ArKhas1705
elo : 1430 atm

email : i write you right now the heroes selection.

AllEyesOn-
01-15-2014, 02:14 PM
I would like to participate in the tournament.

Ingame name : (Like here) => AllEyesOn-

E-Mail: Will come, when I chose 2nd Hero :)

ZergRusher
01-15-2014, 02:38 PM
I would like to participate to this tournament.

Ingame name : ZergRusher

e-mail: will come with hero selection =^.^=

ZenRose
01-16-2014, 06:17 AM
I too would like to participate in this tournament

Ingame name: ZenRose

ogrimar---moi
01-16-2014, 09:39 AM

Izachiel
01-16-2014, 10:29 AM
When will you update the front page?
I send in my heroe's but i'm not accepted as registered yet.

Kinetic_42
01-16-2014, 02:08 PM
When will you update the front page?
I send in my heroe's but i'm not accepted as registered yet.

I try to update once a day, I didn't update yesterday, but I'm going to try and update today <3.

Pjovejas
01-16-2014, 04:45 PM
ah, just wanted to ask if you check that email, since yesterday I made final decision about heroes and send a change :)

magr2
01-16-2014, 07:04 PM
I am signing up.
user name: magr2

jemy000
01-17-2014, 02:22 AM
Sign me up.
Jemy000

Bond2King
01-17-2014, 07:06 PM
Signing up!

Bond2King

tj0ffen
01-18-2014, 11:30 PM
Where are actually the pools? All I've got is a list of players with hero choices

Kinetic_42
01-19-2014, 01:41 AM
Where are actually the pools? All I've got is a list of players with hero choices

That document has two tabs. On the bottom you can swap to the Pools tab.

Uraxor
01-19-2014, 11:23 AM

What document? What pools? Where? Can't find any post..

oh.. you have ninja edited the other post. it wasn't there when I checked..

ha, found the emails, too!
"In the mean time" <= very mean time indeed! I didn't know that people from teams cannot play draft :( I d/c about the prizes, but little bit of competitive gaming is always good 8)

Kinetic_42
01-19-2014, 04:37 PM
What document? What pools? Where? Can't find any post..

oh.. you have ninja edited the other post. it wasn't there when I checked..

ha, found the emails, too!
"In the mean time" <= very mean time indeed! I didn't know that people from teams cannot play draft :( I d/c about the prizes, but little bit of competitive gaming is always good 8)

Yea, that was one of the stipulations of the Draft Tournaments. It's intended to be a way for players who haven't shown their stuff yet, similar to the Fall Open, to break into the scene. Most of the known players were invited, so a lot of new blood will hopefully show itself.

Dobronyasha
01-20-2014, 04:21 AM
Hi there.

I sent you an email with updated heroes and got a confirmation by email but my name in the first post still doesn't reflect the change (there should be two stars if I understand correctly).

Just wanted to make sure.

upd: disregard this, found myself in the spreadsheet and heroes are correct.

Alucard8811
01-20-2014, 04:22 AM
@ group EE, I will be on each day at approximately 6pm cst. If any of you are available in that time frame.

EBugle
01-20-2014, 05:47 AM
So I must be blind as I can't find the spreadsheet others are talking about. Is it in the OP? Cause I'm not finding it there. If it's not in the OP, could it be, and where is it?

For whomever is in my group, I will only be available in evenings (starting roughly 9 EST) or whenever Saturday, sorry for the trouble. It'd probably be best to set up a meeting with me in advance, honestly.

Zazafda
01-20-2014, 09:10 AM
So I must be blind as I can't find the spreadsheet others are talking about. Is it in the OP? Cause I'm not finding it there. If it's not in the OP, could it be, and where is it?

For whomever is in my group, I will only be available in evenings (starting roughly 9 EST) or whenever Saturday, sorry for the trouble. It'd probably be best to set up a meeting with me in advance, honestly.
Check your emails ;) (the email address you used to send your heroes)

fonchi
01-20-2014, 09:12 AM
is is possible to create a thread to communicate our timetables for matches??

Im in group G and I can play all days from 6:30p.m to 12:00pm Europe TZ.

fonchi
01-20-2014, 09:18 AM
I send a private message to my opponents.

What happened if i can communicate with them??

Ipwnfour
01-20-2014, 12:43 PM

Will this be made public as well? I'd like to see the pouls and stuff. :)

ZergRusher
01-20-2014, 03:47 PM

i think it's public. I've already written an article about the meta of the tournament and submitted it to Kinetic

Uraxor
01-20-2014, 04:24 PM
is is possible to create a thread to communicate our timetables for matches??

Im in group G and I can play all days from 6:30p.m to 12:00pm Europe TZ.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/825167-Million-Gold-Draft-Tournament-Round-of-128-Group-Thread
:rolleyes:

fonchi
01-21-2014, 05:27 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/825167-Million-Gold-Draft-Tournament-Round-of-128-Group-Thread
:rolleyes:

thank you so much... XD

soulkr
01-23-2014, 06:21 PM
day 21 Tuesday, D3cado left to play and did not appear, and not re-locate to be an hour ...

ArKhas1705
01-25-2014, 10:03 AM
Are we allowed to change our heroes now the 1st round is over? (i am not sure i found a clear answer in the front page as english isnt my natural langage).

Thx,
ArKhas1705

Pjovejas
01-26-2014, 09:02 AM
A participant may be given the option once during the event, either before the Round of 32 or before the Round of 16 to change his heroes. All participants will be given this opportunity at the same time.

So, as I understand: for Round of 64 we have to use the same initiall heroes as for Round of 128?

Zazafda
01-26-2014, 10:05 AM
So, as I understand: for Round of 64 we have to use the same initiall heroes as for Round of 128?
Yes you are right!

gera_kirill
01-26-2014, 03:23 PM
hey, i can't find myself in lists Round of 64 despite winning all the matches in round of 128. I sent u all the replays with score a few day ago, can anyone explain me why?

Kinetic_42
01-26-2014, 07:09 PM
hey, i can't find myself in lists Round of 64 despite winning all the matches in round of 128. I sent u all the replays with score a few day ago, can anyone explain me why?

See my post in the Round of 64 thread, you're in group B.

Vamoooos
01-27-2014, 01:20 AM
Hi Kinetic can you explain pls why there will be 3 qualifiers from ones groups and 1 from others. That sounds pretty unfair.

Kinetic_42
01-27-2014, 02:35 PM
Hi Kinetic can you explain pls why there will be 3 qualifiers from ones groups and 1 from others. That sounds pretty unfair.

The only groups that had three players move on were groups that had each player play out ALL of their matches, and there was a three way tie for first place that couldn't be resolved (i.e., they had identical game records as well). This happened in Group V and Group X. Groups that had only one player move on either had one player sending multiple emails/posts about looking for his three opponents, and neither they responded or submitted any other results (UmbrellaSpirit in Group E).

The hardest decision was Groups R and A, both had one player beat two other players in the group, and the other two players never submitted any other results. So I had 6 players, and really only three slots left to move on. I moved the winners of those groups on (gera_kirill and LurifaxB), and moved on Dipl0mate as well, as he was the only one with a game win amount the four remaining players. Besides the fonchi decision in group G, that was the most difficult one. But in the end, I made those decisions and I stand by them.

dyas1078
01-27-2014, 08:25 PM
Round 2 Group E I am available to play every day between 6.00 - 9.00 pm and 12.00 - 2.00 am GMT+1.

Honk160 and Rothgar85 accepted me, but NecronMK hasn't accepted my friend request yet.

Maraxus7
01-29-2014, 02:43 PM
I'm in

IGN: Maraxus744

Kinetic_42
01-29-2014, 07:51 PM
I'm in

IGN: Maraxus744

I apologize Mara, but you're too late to enter the tournament. We are already underway :(.

ogrimar---moi
02-05-2014, 07:50 AM
What happends when alia slowpoke meets a morgan ?

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/317143r3mitch.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=317143r3mitch.png)

Really, thx for that amazing game :p

Dipl0mate
02-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Haha nice, Im quite surprised Alia can win this but it looks fun indeed ^^

ogrimar---moi
02-05-2014, 10:54 AM
I was playing morgan ;)

But at 2 or 3 times, i was in a really bad position (while i builded my deck to play vs him ^^)

Kinetic_42
02-05-2014, 02:35 PM
What happends when alia slowpoke meets a morgan ?

Really, thx for that amazing game :p

Please, no spoilers -.-;;;;;;;;;

Uraxor
02-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Dam now you're making me really sad that I won't see the stream most likely :(

ogrimar---moi
02-05-2014, 06:59 PM
Don't worry, i spoiled this game cause the replay is (sadly) bugged, so i assume they won't comment it

Dipl0mate
02-23-2014, 09:58 PM
Hi Doc Team League,

I apologize for this, but I drop out of the draft phase (if there was any chance someone would want me in their team). It requires commitment and I can not provide this right now, even less given that the league will start next month. If I should play DoC again with more consistency, I would definitely love to be a part of this but I can not make this decision right now.

I wish you the best for the League, and thanks again for the organization.

Diplo

VampFury
02-23-2014, 11:26 PM
Hi Doc Team League,

I apologize for this, but I drop out of the draft phase (if there was any chance someone would want me in their team). It requires commitment and I can not provide this right now, even less given that the league will start next month. If I should play DoC again with more consistency, I would definitely love to be a part of this but I can not make this decision right now.

Diplo

This saddens me greatly :(

Best of luck Dilp0 and hop you'll be more on DoC soon!

Kinetic_42
02-24-2014, 03:41 AM
Hi Doc Team League,

Diplo

That's saddening. I hope whatever has suddenly come up is settled.

Kinetic

Kinetic_42
02-24-2014, 03:47 AM
Also:
The Prize Distribution:

Total = 1,120,000g (112 Players, 10k each)

Top 8: Receiving 33,600g (3% each)
Mazsparrow
LurifaxB
Jemy000
Arkhas1705
Fourth Place: NecronMK - 112,000g (10%)
Third Place: Izachiel - 224,000g (20%)
Second Place: Dyas1078 - 280,000g (25%)
First Place: UottEvar - 369,600g (33%)

I've sent this to Aza, Prizes will be distributed when Ubi gets around to it :).

Edit: I'm an idiot sometimes.

LurifaxB
02-24-2014, 03:03 PM
Nice, congratulations to the winner(s)!

And thanks a lot for organizing this Kinetic, it was fun to play in the tournament.

So is the drafting ongoing now? I assume 1st and 2nd place will start drafting.

How exactly will that undertake? Will someone contact the ones who they would like to draft?

Kinetic_42
02-24-2014, 03:34 PM
Nice, congratulations to the winner(s)!

And thanks a lot for organizing this Kinetic, it was fun to play in the tournament.

So is the drafting ongoing now? I assume 1st and 2nd place will start drafting.

How exactly will that undertake? Will someone contact the ones who they would like to draft?

The Draft will take place live on March 8th, starting at 12PM EST, 6PM CET. We will be hosting the draft, and announcing the picks live as they happen! Players will be contacted afterword with instructions on how to move on from there.

Also, Aza confirmed he received the results and prizes should be distributed before the end of the week.

LurifaxB
02-24-2014, 03:54 PM
The Draft will take place live on March 8th, starting at 12PM EST, 6PM CET. We will be hosting the draft, and announcing the picks live as they happen! Players will be contacted afterword with instructions on how to move on from there.

Also, Aza confirmed he received the results and prizes should be distributed before the end of the week.

Nice, thanks for the update.

What about the decklists and replays? I would love to see the final games. After round of 16 the decks changed, so very interested in seeing what won.

Kinetic_42
02-24-2014, 04:01 PM
Nice, thanks for the update.

What about the decklists and replays? I would love to see the final games. After round of 16 the decks changed, so very interested in seeing what won.

Replays will be released, I'm just working on doing it. May take a few days.

LurifaxB
03-09-2014, 04:43 PM
I guess I missed the draft. Any news on the teams formed?

Bazaltovy
03-09-2014, 05:04 PM
I guess I missed the draft. Any news on the teams formed?

You can find all the information here (http://mmdocking.com/team-league/teams/).

borsium
04-11-2014, 06:44 AM
im in

Kinetic_42
04-11-2014, 01:32 PM
im in

Oh you're adorable.