PDA

View Full Version : Couple of THORNS that need to be addressed in game

fatherrock
12-08-2013, 10:43 PM
First of all, love the game..thxs

ok 2 things that really bug me

1. Unlike RS1 I cannot go into the options and tell the game to start all new songs at lowest level, or highest level for that matter.
you can do it in RS1. not all songs are created equal, just because I can nearly max song2 doesn't mean I can do the same with
hanger 18. I need a learning curve for each song...bring back that option.

2. I remember somewhere it was said your score jumps when you get a section in master mode...cool
but...what score ?? there is no score..you have % played right and % of song unlocked but no score.
I want a cumulative score ! just like in RS1 don't need a rank...just a score...total score, from playing the game with
that account.

3 Bonus thorn !
Uplay says I get points when I have 24 hours in learn a song

It lies

Have over twice that and I have not gotten jack, it is important..I NEED those points to open up bonus tracks
FIX IT

Kynlore
12-09-2013, 12:01 AM
For number 2., it's in Score Attack.

fatherrock
12-09-2013, 02:28 AM
That doesn't work either.
score attack doesn't lvl up so either your doing the whole song in master mode or none of it. <I think>

thoman23
12-09-2013, 03:06 AM
1 - very quick and easy now to set a level for any song at any time in RR
2 - It's your "mastery level". You can get up to 110% "mastery" in learn a song if you play the whole thing in master mode. Playing individual sections in master mode also contribute more to your mastery level. Has nothing to do with Score Attack.
3 - Do you have your Learn A Song for 25 hours achievement? If not, then maybe you don't have as much LAS time logged as you think.

fatherrock
12-09-2013, 04:08 AM
hmm well, steam says I played RS2014 80 hours and most of that was in learn a song...so I will go on a limb and say it is broken

ya ya can do ALOT of stuff with RR....and RR is cool, But I would like to not need to go in that for every song I do.
that is kinda what options are for in the first place

Marauder359
12-09-2013, 04:38 AM
ya ya can do ALOT of stuff with RR....and RR is cool, But I would like to not need to go in that for every song I do.
that is kinda what options are for in the first place

You want the option.

You have the option.

Now, you want the option, but delivered in a different manner exactly per your liking.

It won't keep me up tonight.

Banzai5150
12-09-2013, 05:51 AM
I have 68 hours in RS14 and just got the "Play Learn a Song for 25 hours" last night. I thought I spent more time in LAS, I keep forgetting time I've spent doing the Lessons, Guitarcade, SA, and Session.

fatherrock
12-09-2013, 05:56 AM
lets see...another MINOR thing...I said minor

when you go into session mode from start it makes you tune..great for guitar, not so great for anything else
like a keyboard.

In session mode, they should give you the option to skip tuning.
very minor thing...not losing sleep over it.

toymachinesh
12-09-2013, 08:59 AM
You want the option.

You have the option.

Now, you want the option, but delivered in a different manner exactly per your liking.

It won't keep me up tonight.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/687939-Next-Patch-gt-This-would-be-all-win-Forums

I rest my case

mrvega79
12-09-2013, 10:26 AM
lets see...another MINOR thing...I said minor

when you go into session mode from start it makes you tune..great for guitar, not so great for anything else
like a keyboard.

In session mode, they should give you the option to skip tuning.
very minor thing...not losing sleep over it.

Well, it's a guitar game, after all. But presumably your keyboard is in tune, so it's just a matter of playing the appropriate keys, right?