PDA

View Full Version : Oleg, you have a chance to fix the flashes in Pac. Fighters.

AG104
05-14-2004, 10:42 PM
I recently looked at your updates on the page, showing the USN fighter firing in the air. I believe even you know that the flashes in Il2 are extreme: though realistic in a single frame, when actually playing they simply last too long. Looking at hours of footage, color and b&w, you can clearly see your muzzle flashes are on the ball-good job!-however, there are many many seconds of those plane's guns firing and nothing is coming out (other than the bullets) than smoke and maybe a WHISPY tracer or two. Look at B-17 II's tracers for example, some of the best in the business, and the game is THAT old. Anyhoot-flashes...perhaps making them spuratic in view would be a great choice. I only ask this now because i understand you can't do anything for IL2, so lets at least fix the flashes in Pacific Fighters!

AG104
05-14-2004, 10:42 PM
I recently looked at your updates on the page, showing the USN fighter firing in the air. I believe even you know that the flashes in Il2 are extreme: though realistic in a single frame, when actually playing they simply last too long. Looking at hours of footage, color and b&w, you can clearly see your muzzle flashes are on the ball-good job!-however, there are many many seconds of those plane's guns firing and nothing is coming out (other than the bullets) than smoke and maybe a WHISPY tracer or two. Look at B-17 II's tracers for example, some of the best in the business, and the game is THAT old. Anyhoot-flashes...perhaps making them spuratic in view would be a great choice. I only ask this now because i understand you can't do anything for IL2, so lets at least fix the flashes in Pacific Fighters!

ajafoofoo
05-15-2004, 12:00 AM
Is Oleg working on PF?

I thought the dev pics were just being shown here.

AG104
05-15-2004, 01:43 AM
No idea, but hey-i don't know who to talk to...he is the one better above all else to get my message across.