PDA

View Full Version : Programming buttons on FF stick

XyZspineZyX
10-22-2003, 03:27 PM
Posted this msg in Tech Support, but (as usual), "page cannot be displayed".I just bought a Saitek DE Force Feedback, a relatively new product,which has had good reviews (altho I still can't get the Force Feedback to work on XP).. I've seen some interesting ways folks have set the control buttons, eg., to control prop pitch etc. Any suggestions as to what has proved usful for others?

XyZspineZyX
10-22-2003, 03:27 PM
Posted this msg in Tech Support, but (as usual), "page cannot be displayed".I just bought a Saitek DE Force Feedback, a relatively new product,which has had good reviews (altho I still can't get the Force Feedback to work on XP).. I've seen some interesting ways folks have set the control buttons, eg., to control prop pitch etc. Any suggestions as to what has proved usful for others?

XyZspineZyX
10-22-2003, 03:47 PM
CraytonRoberts wrote:
- Posted this msg in Tech Support, but (as usual),
- "page cannot be displayed".I just bought a Saitek DE
- Force Feedback, a relatively new product,which has
- had good reviews (altho I still can't get the Force
- Feedback to work on XP).. I've seen some interesting
- ways folks have set the control buttons, eg., to
- control prop pitch etc. Any suggestions as to what
- has proved usful for others?
-
-

Cant find any mention of this model on their website?

I'd never join a club that would have ME as a member!!.

XyZspineZyX
10-22-2003, 05:01 PM
Yes there is a website and that model is in it, but the programming of buttons I was interested in is, of course, up to the user. I just wanted to share information with others who have programmed joysick buttons to see what may have been a good arrangement, and thus reduce the amount of keyboard -punching. I still can't get the Force Feedback to operate in this Saitek DE FF, and it seems to have something to do with Win XP. any help appreciated. Very frustrating!

Bob Roberts