PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Content

xxSlapTheBassxx
12-08-2013, 12:48 AM
I added the exclusive content download in sequence 2 do i still get it or do i have to start over? And if i get it how do i get it because i don't have it.

jetlee2777
12-08-2013, 02:12 AM
Hey there from what exclusive content,are you talking now about?

Pink Devil Fish
12-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Probably the exclusive PS content that those with an Xbox system never get to enjoy.

aL_____eX
12-08-2013, 01:01 PM
Don't no if still a spoiler, but I put it into one.
If you mean the 3 islands (included in BCE, Buccaneer edition etc.), I believe you have to proceed to sequence 3 in order to find these islands. You should see them on your map, when you are freeroaming with the Jackdaw.

Kagurra
12-08-2013, 07:00 PM
You need to get your ship first, then sail to the DLC islands and collect your gear that will be at said island in chests and stuff. For Black Island, I collected like 3 chests and a warehouse to get everything. The preorder stuff kinda sucks though honestly. I mean, Black Island is really just an island to go get your loot, not anything meaningful. The golden swords that you have to find in certain chests hidden in the world (found mine in florida I think) look really cool, but they glitch switch places when Edward pulls them out, and they suck in stats.

Once you find the loot, it should all be in your captains cabin.