PDA

View Full Version : Fragment in Charlotte Smugglars den, closed wooden doors...

Nico2000nl
12-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Supposedly there is an underwater pass way to the fragment behind the closed wooden doors in the Charlotte mugglars Den at (619,269),.
Anybody knows where it is? I keep swimming in circles...

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af66/Nico_Twothousand/AssassinrsquosCreedIVBlackFlagwoodendoor_zpsd53be9 ff.jpg

AngryRaisin
12-08-2013, 03:41 AM
Jump in the water and swim around the corner and there is an opening under the deck and take your first left and swim up. There's a hole to that room.

AngryRaisin
12-08-2013, 06:59 AM
BTW, this den is actually called Anotto Bay. But for some reason when viewing the map while in there it says "Charlotte" so everyone calls it Charlotte. I'm putting this post here for future people searching. :)

Nico2000nl
12-08-2013, 09:25 AM
Jump in the water and swim around the corner and there is an opening under the deck and take your first left and swim up. There's a hole to that room.

Damn, you're right... How could I have missed that for an hour... :mad:
I had taken that tunnel 100 times already, but somehow completely missed the opening above...
Doh...

buzbuz33
12-08-2013, 09:31 AM
If it helps, the underwater entrance is under where you find the red explosives barrel. Or using the picture above as a reference, he should turn to the right, go left around the corner, straight back to the corner (to where the other door is located) and then a little bit more right. Below that. The underwater path is kind of long, but as I recall, was a series of left turns until it is time to go up.

Addison211
05-29-2015, 11:46 AM
Their must be opening around the deck. The door which is made of brazil white wood (http://www.pvsinternational.com/), completely wet. Their must be hole in the room. Something problem so you are facing this problem. But for some reason when viewing the map while in there it says "Charlotte" so everyone calls it Charlotte. I'm putting this post here for future people searching.