PDA

View Full Version : can't play uru.

salgene
01-11-2004, 09:13 PM
well as it is my comp will not handle uru, which is not a big deal because I don't have a CC. So I wouldn't beable to play online anyway.

All you lucky(or unlucky however you feel). Have fun, if you can. I can barely move with the single player version. It takes me forever to move a inch.

maybe after taxes, I might be able to get a better computer to play, but I guess I will just have to wait and see. If the powers that be happen to see this please create some way for us less fortunate people to play online. Like say the gamecard that some online games are using.

salgene
01-11-2004, 09:13 PM
well as it is my comp will not handle uru, which is not a big deal because I don't have a CC. So I wouldn't beable to play online anyway.

All you lucky(or unlucky however you feel). Have fun, if you can. I can barely move with the single player version. It takes me forever to move a inch.

maybe after taxes, I might be able to get a better computer to play, but I guess I will just have to wait and see. If the powers that be happen to see this please create some way for us less fortunate people to play online. Like say the gamecard that some online games are using.

Kwartha
01-11-2004, 09:43 PM
Well, you are still welcome to participate in the Prologue, and free month. Perhaps if you are lucky, you know someone who has a credit card, and would be willing to make the monthly payments for you if you paid them in advance. I've worked out deals like that in the past with people who get points for every dollar they put on their CCs, and they were quite happy about it.

Your computer problems I can't really suggest a solution to. Upgrades are a constant chore for any PC gamer, and almost every recently released game has minimum requirements close to that of Uru. I hope your tax return comes out in your favour, and you are able to join us just after the launch of Live.