PDA

View Full Version : gemstones and fleets?

ddr the doc
12-07-2013, 04:25 AM
I don't realy know how this works In kenways fleet when a new ship is captured and sent to fleet. What does salvage for gemstones do what are they for a trading resource? Also you have to have the fleet successfully fight its way through a rought to open it and to gain resources for trading roughts?

Kagurra
12-07-2013, 04:36 AM
Gemstones are used to repair and buy new docks to hold more ships. You need to do ship battles to gain resources, then trade the resources for money and items from the missions. You don't have to do the ship battles to use a route if you don't need the resources. If you have a strong enough ship you can send them into red/yellow areas.

Landruner
12-07-2013, 04:44 AM
I don't realy know how this works In kenways fleet when a new ship is captured and sent to fleet. What does salvage for gemstones do what are they for a trading resource? Also you have to have the fleet successfully fight its way through a rought to open it and to gain resources for trading roughts?

The salvage will give you gems for opening decks or docks for adding ships to your fleet - Then when you play the fleet game - you have to open some of the roads and destination for your ship(s)from you fleet to send to - each time you want to send some ship(s) to a destination you have to check to level of hazard of that destination and most of the time you clear-up the navigation road for the destination in order to make it save for your ships and not losing your ship and cargo, - when you send your ship(s) and you have a mini naval battle game to clear up the roads, which will bring you some additional gems when you win the mini battle - then with the gems you win from those mini battles or the gems you get from salvaging ship, you may use them to repair the ship from your fleet, you need to do that and make sure to have enough gems in order to kkep your fleet healthy for those mini naval battle games for pursuing your quest for opening the navigation roads for the fleet mini games. The best is each time you get a ship from boarding and try to open all the docks and then you can salvage the weakest and keep the strongest ones for those mini battles and for the cargo capacity. I hope I was clear enough in my explanation, do not hesitate to post if you did not get my explanation.