PDA

View Full Version : Song Not Available in Your Current Path

moltten
12-06-2013, 10:49 PM
I just purchased the Smashing Pumpkins '1979' and, in the song list, it has a bit X on the right hand side. When I try to click it to play, it says that the song is not available in my current path? Does anyyone know what the problem might be? I'm on the rhythm path, but I don't see why that would make any difference. Weird.

thoman23
12-06-2013, 11:01 PM
I just purchased the Smashing Pumpkins '1979' and, in the song list, it has a bit X on the right hand side. When I try to click it to play, it says that the song is not available in my current path? Does anyyone know what the problem might be? I'm on the rhythm path, but I don't see why that would make any difference. Weird.

It makes all the difference. 1979 only has a lead arrangement and a bass arrangement. Switch your path to Lead and you can play it. (I don't like this UI design either!)

moltten
12-06-2013, 11:07 PM
Thanks thoman...Oh well.

johnnymac949
12-07-2013, 12:34 AM
I wish songs like this would copy the Rhythm to Lead or vice versa. Why leave it a big X...I wouldn't care if it wasn't technically lead or rhythm...just want it easier to play ;-)