PDA

View Full Version : The tax collector

angrygoblins
12-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Creature with High HP.
Lets say 0 2 9. Has regenerate x2.

If creature dies during opponents turn, the opponent collects all adversary action points for the next turn

Mechanic is like you rob the opponent's action points wich are stored by that tax collector

It could also be a carriage lets say. Lower HP.
Name it the golden carriage. Have an evade ability, If you manage to capture it you get 4 action points.

S1ju3k
12-25-2013, 09:41 PM
Love the idea of carriage, though the monster would be too op I think. 7 health and 1 retaliate sure. With 9 hp too much with regenerate. Or take away regenerate as it does not fit the haven creature. I just assume its haven as they already have that going for them. Could be neutral but would have to have fairly high cost even with a nerf.

angrygoblins
01-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Yeah. After playing more of this game i realise how overpowered a creature 0 2 9 with 2 regen would be.
Still it was a thought. It would have to be good enough to worth the risk of using it without making it to overpowered. The carriage might be a better idea.
Maybe give it spell resist so you would have to trap it in order to kill it, Also would have to be over 3 HP to avoid making it evade and then killed with pao.