PDA

View Full Version : AC4BF: Has ANYONE had any (helpful) answers from support to your issues?

ReaperSaga
12-05-2013, 10:17 PM
....Or any answers at all..?

All I have seen past these weeks is a lot of people raging here mostly about their FPS drops, game not supporting multicores or SLI, crashing and disconnection issues, about getting stuck in a limited mode, WP objectives not completing, loyalty rewards not unlocking, getting their savegames lost, session lagging, getting infinite loading screen or just black screen after latest patch... and so on.

Have anyone of you sent a ticket to them and got anything for an answer, that actually has resolved your problems?
While waiting "the magical patch" to actually fix anything in game without breaking it more, post here what was your issue and what resolved it. Let's try gathering most solutions into this one single thread, instead of just creating new ones or searching for specific ones lost in the depths of forum pages.

// I couldn't post this to advice/help section due to constant error with prefix.

abalian
12-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Nothing. Not even a single "Okay, thank you for your input. We will look into it." or anything of the likes. I have a very simple but gamebreaking bug that can only be fixed by them. The interface (only character portraits for me, either missing or incorrect) in Multiplayer is broken with SLI on. I even created a question to uPlay support about the issue and they are ignoring me! It's been a week. Can you believe it? I thought they are obligated to answer after a certain period of time. I really hope this thread turns into something big and nasty because that's the only way we'll get anything from them, it seems.

Peanutbutter
12-06-2013, 02:40 AM
Yesterday I got an admin to say that he would get someone to respond to my ticket today. I have yet to receive said response, but the night is young. :nonchalance:

My issue is that my campaign freezes just before it finishes loading (the abstergo triangle freezes mid-spin). After that when I hit any key the game crashes to desktop. This has rendered the game useless for weeks now. It started when I did an early mission with Blackbeard ( I think I was supposed to defend him). I'm afraid to start a new campaign since there is nothing to guarantee that the glitch won't just happen to a new one.

MnemonicSyntax
12-06-2013, 05:00 AM
Nothing. Not even a single "Okay, thank you for your input. We will look into it." or anything of the likes. I have a very simple but gamebreaking bug that can only be fixed by them. The interface (only character portraits for me, either missing or incorrect) in Multiplayer is broken with SLI on. I even created a question to uPlay support about the issue and they are ignoring me! It's been a week. Can you believe it? I thought they are obligated to answer after a certain period of time. I really hope this thread turns into something big and nasty because that's the only way we'll get anything from them, it seems.

Did you read the automated response email? There's no guarantee on time, and also, the front page of Support states that they're receiving larger than normal traffic regarding issues. This is common with new game releases, no one is ignoring you on purpose.

It sucks, I know. My advice would be if you've only sent one ticket in, to try to send another in. Between the server issues going on with multiple aspects of AC4, there's a chance that it may have not gone through.

But being ignored? highly doubtful.

mark612
12-06-2013, 06:06 AM
I have not received an answer because I can not even get the support page to let me submit a question! It gives me an error message: We are encountering a technical issue with the page you are trying to view. I was able to play the game two nights ago, now the game does not show up in my games library and I get the error message that my cd key is already in use. The first 4 hours I did play were awesome though lol

Bars_IL
12-06-2013, 09:46 AM
I have the game installed on my PC everithing updated (drivers, uplay, the game), the problem is the SP crashing on 1st loading screen (before you see the main menu) but the MP works fine.
And I have the game installed on the laptop, but the game is not updated (downloaded fro green man gaming capsule) the game works fine no crashing no lags, perfect. BUT you cant play online, u have to be in offline in uplay, so you cant play MP and some dlc's not working. tryed to update it, the sp stat crashing like on PC. So its one of the updated for the game that cause all the trouble.
Oh and never got a respond from the support. So i play SP on laptop and MP on pc...

Externall89
12-06-2013, 12:33 PM
My problem is that they ****ed up widescreens with last patch (2560*1080), i sended a ticket to them with them replying it the next day telling me to give the specs of my pc wich i gave , and never heared of them since then . It was tuesday i think.

Mr_Shade
12-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Guys,

if you have received answers that did not help you, please do reply saying that, since they will give you some basic troubleshooting to try first.

if you are waiting on replies, you can update your ticket to ask the progress, however do not make multiple tickets, since this can delay the system!

if you are waiting for more than 48 hours, please either contact a member of Support working on the forum, or, PM a member of staff such as myself, with a brief description of the issue and your ticket reference number!

Support are only human, so some mistakes can happen, so rather than make threads belittling them, please contact myself or another member of staff and we can help get you some answers.