PDA

View Full Version : Fps help!!

LesThaP6
12-05-2013, 10:11 PM
I do not know if the game has been updated, but be fore de droop of fps was not so noticiable, since yestarday in singleplayer and multiplayer modes i have huge droops fps very often, before i could play in high quality mode, but since yestarday i canīt play normal quality mode.before my fps 40-30, an now it is 20-15. my computerīs characteristics are ati radeon hd 6850 1gb- Amd Bulldozer Fx 6100- 8gb.
has someone the same problem? tnks

Boemundus
12-05-2013, 10:31 PM
It's unlikely the new patch. Try updating your drivers. Sudden FPS drops usually depend on GPU overheating, check GPU temperature as well.

HawnyRatGod
12-06-2013, 12:06 AM
I do not know if the game has been updated, but be fore de droop of fps was not so noticiable, since yestarday in singleplayer and multiplayer modes i have huge droops fps very often, before i could play in high quality mode, but since yestarday i canīt play normal quality mode.before my fps 40-30, an now it is 20-15. my computerīs characteristics are ati radeon hd 6850 1gb- Amd Bulldozer Fx 6100- 8gb.
has someone the same problem? tnks

It is definitely the latest patch. I had the same problems with my HD7850. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it then set Uplay to offline so it didn't need to install the patch, all back to normal again. If all you want to do is keep playing single player then you can do the same thing until they release another patch, whenever the hell that may be. :D

LesThaP6
12-06-2013, 01:09 AM
tnks for your reply, the truth is i do not know if the game has been updated, because steam o uplay has not informed me, and i do not know where to check if the game has updated.