PDA

View Full Version : Need help please

blishy
12-05-2013, 07:59 PM
I am stuck! I am at a point in AC4 on Xbox 360 where i must get to points without killing or notify the enemy of my presence. I cannot figure out how to grab the enemy silently and drag him to cover. Every time i try i knock them out and alert the guards. How do you grab them from cover and drag them to cover without a ruckus? Thanks!

RoBg03
12-05-2013, 08:21 PM
i think i know what you're talking about...is it the first tulum mission where you can't alert or kill the assassins? that was one of the hardest missions for me. you have to be very very patient is the best advice i can give. you have to go from hide to hide and take your time observing the movements of the assassins. sometimes you have to whistle one over while the other is walking away. it really is a pain in the arse...but at least you have checkpoints.....if this is the mission you're talking about.

blishy
12-05-2013, 08:48 PM
i think i know what you're talking about...is it the first tulum mission where you can't alert or kill the assassins? that was one of the hardest missions for me. you have to be very very patient is the best advice i can give. you have to go from hide to hide and take your time observing the movements of the assassins. sometimes you have to whistle one over while the other is walking away. it really is a pain in the arse...but at least you have checkpoints.....if this is the mission you're talking about.

Yes this is the mission. I watched the walk through and get how to do it. What I can't do is figure out what button allows u to grab a guard from the bush and drag him quietly to not alert others. I can only knock them out but it alerts the guards. In the u tube walkthrough it shows u grabbing the guards from ur hiding spot and covering their mouth so u can drag them inside the bush. I have no clue how to do this action

DarktheMagister
12-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Yes this is the mission. I watched the walk through and get how to do it. What I can't do is figure out what button allows u to grab a guard from the bush and drag him quietly to not alert others. I can only knock them out but it alerts the guards. In the u tube walkthrough it shows u grabbing the guards from ur hiding spot and covering their mouth so u can drag them inside the bush. I have no clue how to do this action

Its the attack button...but you need to be unarmed...so just equip fists.

AngryRaisin
12-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Just crouch directly behind them from the bushes and then stealth attack them. On a few of them you just run up from behind and get them and then dive back into the bushes so you're not seen by others farther away.

blishy
12-05-2013, 09:05 PM
I have done just fists and it only lets me knock them out with a punch or kick which causes too much noise. i cant grab them from behind and drag them like it happens in the you tube walkthrough. The x button says knock out

RoBg03
12-05-2013, 09:08 PM
they have to be very close to the stalking zone/hide. use the whistle to make them come over, circle on ps...B i guess on xbox?

AngryRaisin
12-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Noise isn't an issue as long as they can't see you/you are in a stalking zone.

MIA SILENT
12-05-2013, 10:46 PM
I have done just fists and it only lets me knock them out with a punch or kick which causes too much noise. i cant grab them from behind and drag them like it happens in the you tube walkthrough. The x button says knock out

Sounds like you're doing it in high profile. In low profile unarmed takedowns, Edward usually puts his arm around their throat and chokes them out.

DarktheMagister
12-06-2013, 01:24 AM

Release R1 if you're holding it.