PDA

View Full Version : double pistol kills

ReconMeister
12-05-2013, 06:56 PM
I'm not sure if it's just my imagination but at some point in the early game I thought I saw a tip that told me I could use both my guns at the same time, instead of shooting 1 person then having to lock onto another person and shooting. but using both guns to kill 2 enemies at once kinda like the double assassination with swords and the hidden blade. I'm trying to do a pistol only play through and seeing 2 guards side by side blocking my way It kind of forces me to kill them with the swords or hidden blades. is there a way to lock onto multiple targets with pistols.

Kagurra
12-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Maybe it's the one during combat. If you're on a kill streak and you double tap the pistol button and the direction towards an enemy, you'll kill him and another guy at the same time with your weapon/pistol. So it's kinda like a pistol double kill.

SleezeRocker
12-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Well you don't necessarily Lock On using pistol but the closest to killing two or so at a time is to use use uick fire shooting which you would tap the Gun button (is it Y on xbox?) sequential and rate your camera to highlight the enemies if behind or side by you.

Note: when you use quick fire, the Stun attribute is what mostly takes in effect. A weak guard will moslty fall to quick fire but say a Bombardier or Captain, the will only clench their stomach for some seconds (depending on the Stun attribute of your pistols) To take out stronger enemies with quick fire, you would need stronger pistols (one example is the gold flintlocks which have full everything)

Kagurra
12-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Well you don't necessarily Lock On using pistol but the closest to killing two or so at a time is to use use uick fire shooting which you would tap the Gun button (is it Y on xbox?) sequential and rate your camera to highlight the enemies if behind or side by you.

Note: when you use quick fire, the Stun attribute is what mostly takes in effect. A weak guard will moslty fall to quick fire but say a Bombardier or Captain, the will only clench their stomach for some seconds (depending on the Stun attribute of your pistols) To take out stronger enemies with quick fire, you would need stronger pistols (one example is the gold flintlocks which have full everything)

I love the 3/3/3 pistols. They look fantastic on Edward too. The cannon barrel pistols look alright except the little ones on his chest look stupid. The golden pistols are too OP and quickfire one shot the heavies and captains. Also, with the quickfire, Edward will shoot somebody behind him if you move the left stick (wasd on pc) in the direction of an enemy behind you. So basically what you're "moving" at is what he shoots. If you don't press anything except shoot it's either random or he shoots what ever is closest.