PDA

View Full Version : Stop taking my gun ammo away after I die!!!

pleasurekillers
12-05-2013, 09:46 AM
I get into a navy battle. Trying to overpower massive ships for ****s and giggles. Waste my mortars. Waste my heavy shot. Waste my barrels. And I die with only of sliver left of health on the enemy's boat and gueeeeessssss what......restart in the same battle with no damn ammo. Please fix that. I can't be a damn pirate if I can't take any chances.

Kagurra
12-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Could always go buy some. It's not thaaaat expensive. Maybe 1k Reales for max mortar ammo?

Silent Running5
12-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Could always go buy some. It's not thaaaat expensive. Maybe 1k Reales for max mortar ammo?

True, But, If you die and the game resets you, you should have the ammo and everything else you had from the reset point. Sounds more like a bug then WAI.

Sushiglutton
12-05-2013, 05:44 PM
That's weird because I'm pretty sure I got my mortar ammo back after I died on one of the legendary ships. I had nine before the fight, fired off most of them. Then when I died and respawned I had nine again.

AngryRaisin
12-05-2013, 06:13 PM
I have observed that if you die as part of a mission, it resets, but if you just plunder ships randomly and screw up and let yourself get sunk then it's on you and it doesn't reset.

wheelhouse413
12-05-2013, 08:09 PM
One thing I observed in re-doing the missions for the 100% constraint trophy was that if you had full ammo (rope darts, sleep darts, berserk darts, etc all at 15/15 or whatever their max is) and you redo a mission that takes place BEFORE you acquire an ammo type in the story, for starters you don't have access to that ammo type (which makes sense), but also, when you are done, you are suddenly at 5/15 rope darts, 5/15 sleep darts, etc. The game re-equips you like you don't have any upgraded pouches crafted (and proceeds to tell you that there's new crafting available - even though you've already done it).

Not a major thing, but pretty annoying.