PDA

View Full Version : AC4: Statistics are disabled, why?

asifah30
12-05-2013, 07:40 AM
Hi guys,

When I Press Esc=>Database=>Statistic, I see my stats option is disabled, why? Is it a glitch or bug? I really want to see my stats for story and other items.

asifah30
12-05-2013, 07:43 AM
Hi guys,

When I Press Esc=>Database=>Statistic, I see my stats option is disabled, why? Is it a glitch or bug? I really want to see my stats for story and other items.

Hi Moderator, please move this thread to Technical Help section of the forum. I am not sure why I wasn't able to post the thread in that section and continuously got the error 'please select any prefix for the thread'. Please move it, thanks.

ace3001
12-05-2013, 07:58 AM
You have to be online and logged onto Uplay to see stats this time. Don't know why they've done such a baffling thing. As someone who plays offline most of the time, I find this highly irritating myself.

asifah30
12-05-2013, 08:18 AM
You have to be online and logged onto Uplay to see stats this time. Don't know why they've done such a baffling thing. As someone who plays offline most of the time, I find this highly irritating myself.

What....!!! I need to connect on Server/Uplay to get the stats......why did they relate offline stats with online stats? I'll try it but this looks annoying because most of the time I play it offline.