PDA

View Full Version : Can't unlock Officer's outfit

Kagurra
12-04-2013, 09:58 PM
Okay, first off, I have 100% sync. But I still want this just so I have it. I know exactly what mission from the fleet gives this outfit out. It's Great Reputation in the Mediterranean Sea. I have almost every location for the fleet mini-game unlocked, if not all of them. In the mission list, I have Great Reputation II, and III, but not the first one. I've done both of them before, and have done all the other missions in that area to see if it would make it come back or something. Is this some kind of stupid fleet glitch? I've read that people couldn't get the second one to unlock when trying to find the treasure map aswell when I did a google search.

So uh... thanks Ubi for locking content into a mini-game that apparently is broken. That really sucks for everybody that can't unlock the mission and get the treasure map they need, as that actually affects 100% completion. Or I'm an idiot and am somehow missing something, which rarely happens.

Grr...

phoenix-force411
12-05-2013, 12:47 AM
Lol, really? I got it through my fleet. But fo course, I confirmed through the Common App.

Kagurra
12-05-2013, 01:55 AM
Lol, really? I got it through my fleet. But fo course, I confirmed through the Common App.

I never really mess around with apps. Like I said, I know exactly what mission gives it, that mission just isn't in my game.

phoenix-force411
12-05-2013, 02:52 AM
I never really mess around with apps. Like I said, I know exactly what mission gives it, that mission just isn't in my game.
Have you gotten the completion of the Abstergo Challenge where you unlock all locations on the Kenway's Fleet? I've done all missions possible until I stopped receiving any more.

Kagurra
12-05-2013, 03:21 AM
Have you gotten the completion of the Abstergo Challenge where you unlock all locations on the Kenway's Fleet? I've done all missions possible until I stopped receiving any more.

I'm one or two off. I would be done already if the missions didn't take 25 hours. I wish 100% sure I had unlocked all the missions for that area, but I guess not. It's the only challenge I have left. I just sent a ship out on a mission in South Africa that will unlock another Gibraltar mission. If I'm not mistaken that is the location that gives the mission I'm talking about, it's just odd that it never popped up until now. Like literally I've been checking a few times a day and it just popped up that I can unlock that area. I guess I'll find out in 10 hours, and then after that I still have to wait probably another 20 hours to actually get the outfit.

phoenix-force411
12-05-2013, 03:25 AM
I'm one or two off. I would be done already if the missions didn't take 25 hours. I wish 100% sure I had unlocked all the missions for that area, but I guess not. It's the only challenge I have left. I just sent a ship out on a mission in South Africa that will unlock another Gibraltar mission. If I'm not mistaken that is the location that gives the mission I'm talking about, it's just odd that it never popped up until now. Like literally I've been checking a few times a day and it just popped up that I can unlock that area. I guess I'll find out in 10 hours, and then after that I still have to wait probably another 20 hours to actually get the outfit.

Sometimes part II of certain scenarios are unlocked first. I suggest you send your fleet back to that mission again. I just did every mission I could to unlock everything possible off of Kenway's Fleet.

Kagurra
12-05-2013, 03:37 AM
Sometimes part II of certain scenarios are unlocked first. I suggest you send your fleet back to that mission again. I just did every mission I could to unlock everything possible off of Kenway's Fleet.

I believe the mission I just sent my ship out on is the one that unlocks the mission I want, it's just weird that I have 2 and 3 of that mission, but not 1, and it took this long for the ability to unlock it to come up.

HypeR.tgL
12-05-2013, 03:40 AM
Some missions require some wait time before it unlocks, I remember doing all the missions possible and nothing popped up for me to unlock another mission, so I waited a day for the new batch to pop up.