PDA

View Full Version : AC Liberation - Aveline figure/statue

Gouldylocks
12-04-2013, 09:34 PM
Hello, not sure where to post for such a thing. But it's a form of art, so hopefully considered in this discussion area.
I'm just curious why they haven't made such a figure/statue(not the articulate ones). I know she's a game on the side, but she is a assassin and part of the franchise in a way. I have all the CE/ubi collectibles. I would love to have aveline as apart of my collection. And Nikolai.... All in good time! Anyone else thought of having her as apart of their collection. Is there anywhere we can give ubisoft like a expression of interest that they will read and consider or waste of time?

AssassinGuy86
01-17-2014, 12:29 AM
Hello, not sure where to post for such a thing. But it's a form of art, so hopefully considered in this discussion area.
I'm just curious why they haven't made such a figure/statue(not the articulate ones). I know she's a game on the side, but she is a assassin and part of the franchise in a way. I have all the CE/ubi collectibles. I would love to have aveline as apart of my collection. And Nikolai.... All in good time! Anyone else thought of having her as apart of their collection. Is there anywhere we can give ubisoft like a expression of interest that they will read and consider or waste of time?

I'm with you! Some time ago I launched a similar proposal for Alta´r by Ubicollectibles. On the Facebook page I've also commented the thread, and they responded as a possible topic for discussion, but I haven't heard anything of the subject anymore, honestly. I encourage you to try it from there, maybe they'll encourage more with open polls or something similar. Cheers!

Gibbo2g_83
01-22-2014, 04:22 PM
I'm hoping Mcfarlane releases an Aveline figure in series 2 if they make a series 2 that is. It would be cool to see Adewale aswell.

Gingerjake
02-06-2014, 11:20 PM
I'm with you! Some time ago I launched a similar proposal for Alta´r by Ubicollectibles. On the Facebook page I've also commented the thread, and they responded as a possible topic for discussion, but I haven't heard anything of the subject anymore, honestly. I encourage you to try it from there, maybe they'll encourage more with open polls or something similar. Cheers!

They have 2 resin statues of Altair. One standing ebays for about 300.00 USD and a very rare Altair crouching that ebays for about 1000.00 USD.