PDA

View Full Version : The Who? Or just rumours

TummyBanana
12-04-2013, 05:47 PM
I've heard a Who pack was coming out. But can't see it any where. Was it just a rumour ?

TroutBum69
12-04-2013, 05:53 PM
Definitely not a rumour. It came out yesterday.

Edit: Not sure where you are or what platform you're on, but just noticed in the last couple posts of this thread that it's not appearing in the PSN EU store.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/814028-Next-DLC-The-Who

dm_gsxr
12-04-2013, 06:09 PM
I bought and played it last night so no rumor. Someone else said they couldn't see it and they were not in the US if that helps.

Carl

mbarsott
12-04-2013, 06:17 PM
I bought and played it last night so no rumor. Someone else said they couldn't see it and they were not in the US if that helps.

Carl

Bought it here in Brazil through steam, no issues. Who Are You lead arrangement is awesome, BTW!

TummyBanana
12-04-2013, 07:20 PM
Bought it here in Brazil through steam, no issues. Who Are You lead arrangement is awesome, BTW!

Can't wait. Seems there are issues in Europe and Austrailia. I shall have to be happy with My Generation for now ....damm those bass solos!!

BazzTard61
12-05-2013, 08:24 AM
Australia and Europe will not get the same service as the US,and for this we pay a 50% surcharge, yippeeee

as the Near King said about his neighbour's sense of humour...it's a Far King joke