PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Quartermaster issue

informer
12-04-2013, 04:49 PM
[SPOILERS BELOW]

I've beaten the main story and I have Anne Bonny as my quartermaster on my ship. I went to finish off some legendary ship battles, and I've noticed that I no longer hear Anne's voice on my ship at all. Is this an issue that anyone has seen? Does she stop talking after you beat the game? Maybe I haven't noticed it, since I started fast traveling more after I beat the game.

It'd be nice to hear Anne talk again on the ship. I'm playing on PS4.

informer

RoBg03
12-04-2013, 07:12 PM
same here. there seems to be a lot of sound bugs as you get late into the game. many times while boarding the battle music doesn't play or stops abruptly. or my cannons stop making sounds, just weird little quirks mostly.

Kagurra
12-04-2013, 08:35 PM
To fix the ship weapons not making any sound bug, turn off your console and unplug the HDMI, plug it back in, and restart the console. This might fix other sound bugs aswell.

informer
12-04-2013, 10:22 PM
In my case, it doesn't seem like glitchy sound since I can hear Edward Kenway speak fine. I just remember Anne giving orders towards the end of the game. I thought post-game would be the same, but she has been silent ever since I beat it.

DargonisDufaux
12-05-2013, 05:22 AM
im having the same issue on ps4 its really agrivating

phoenix-force411
12-05-2013, 06:02 AM
Lol, I haz no problem. I still hear her all of the time. Besides, I listen to "Parting Glass" while I sail the seas at Traveling Speed.