PDA

View Full Version : Edward Kenway Swords

Er0das
12-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Im pretty sad that they don't have these kind of swords in-game ):http://blog.ubi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ACBF_Hirez_preview_Final.jpg and those cool looking pistols.

DetroitPlaya
12-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Still prefer:

http://www.spawn.com/news/images/ac-series-1_edward-unlock_news_01_cl.jpg

I don't have them, sadly

Lonnie_Jackson
12-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Im pretty sad that they don't have these kind of swords in-game ):http://blog.ubi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ACBF_Hirez_preview_Final.jpg and those cool looking pistols.

I've ask Ash if his team could make the cgi outfit and weapons a community outfit or dlc for season pass but haven't got a clear reply. I am sure his team is aware of the demand for such an outfit. At least I hope.

Bastiaen
12-04-2013, 06:36 PM
I do but the code has to be done through initiates and there are no options for downloading on next get consoles, and I have an Xbox One... Grrr... Pointless action figures.

Kagurra
12-04-2013, 08:39 PM
I like those swords alot, but the hilt would look too bulky in the actual game and Edward's hand would probably glitch through it when he walks. The actual Kenway swords I would use though. I didn't actually realize they were so Assassin like, with the eagles and symbol and what not. I LOVE the look of the pistol swords, but I really dislike the actual pistol firing of them. The pirate scimitars is what I used before I got the pistol swords, but they're kinda too big.

As for the pistols, they're blunderbuss-y, and just for looks in the trailers. BUT, the french officer's pistols (I think), the 3/3/3 ones look really similar and fit Edward amazingly. And they're not OP like the golden pistols. They don't one shot heavies and captains.

Lonnie_Jackson
12-04-2013, 10:48 PM
It is unfortunate that the figure codes do not work. I have all of them too... No fix will come so us Next Gen people are out of luck. As for the pistols I use the French Officers and the swords closet to the one he has on the right side (hip) of the picture above. Just so I can look as close as possible to the original concept. I like the baby blue color robes and mismatched swords though and hope they do release it.

Kagurra
12-04-2013, 10:54 PM
It is unfortunate that the figure codes do not work. I have all of them too... No fix will come so us Next Gen people are out of luck. As for the pistols I use the French Officers and the swords closet to the one he has on the right side (hip) of the picture above. Just so I can look as close as possible to the original concept. I like the baby blue color robes and mismatched swords though and hope they do release it.

They won't. Which swords do you use? I just started using the Blades of Toledo, but I still hate how Edward's hand glitches through the hilt guard when he walks. I really wish the pistols swords didn't have to shoot... :mad:

Er0das
12-05-2013, 02:54 PM
I like those swords alot, but the hilt would look too bulky in the actual game and Edward's hand would probably glitch through it when he walks. The actual Kenway swords I would use though. I didn't actually realize they were so Assassin like, with the eagles and symbol and what not. I LOVE the look of the pistol swords, but I really dislike the actual pistol firing of them. The pirate scimitars is what I used before I got the pistol swords, but they're kinda too big.

As for the pistols, they're blunderbuss-y, and just for looks in the trailers. BUT, the french officer's pistols (I think), the 3/3/3 ones look really similar and fit Edward amazingly. And they're not OP like the golden pistols. They don't one shot heavies and captains.
Well you do have a point, but it would still maybe look cool. And the pistols from the trailers aren't in the game too. :/ like these ones http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/assassins-creed-4/thumb/b/b2/Assassins_creed_4_front_pistols.png/468px-Assassins_creed_4_front_pistols.png