PDA

View Full Version : I want to go in different territories and the game does not allow me.

Daniel_ro2013
12-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Hello,

I am new in playing this game and I would like to know what to do if I have done almost all the mission from one part of the map and the game doesn't allow me to go in some other parts in medium area? I want to go in different territories and the game does not allow me. What should I do?

thank you,
daniel

Kagurra
12-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Yeah... we don't need two threads on this. Also, I did a bunch of exploring before progressing with the main story, but most of it was clearing out the starting section. I'm pretty sure it lets you after you get your ship though since I remember going into an area before the story mission actually took me there really early game.

Daniel_ro2013
12-03-2013, 08:37 PM
I am in easy area now and I can see the map of medium area, but I am not allow in. Why?

Shahkulu101
12-03-2013, 08:42 PM
I am in easy area now and I can see the map of medium area, but I am not allow in. Why?

You'll be allowed in as you progress further in the story, at the point your reliving Edward's life he would not have visited these places yet and so you can't visit these places in the animus unless you've relived the memories where Edward has visited these places.

Kagurra
12-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Just do some story missions for a little bit... they're fun.