PDA

View Full Version : Modern Day Ending left some questions [SPOILERS]

Thayin2012
12-03-2013, 05:57 PM
To begin: I enjoyed the modern day sections of the game, and wanted them to be more numerous, after playing them. I enjoyed unraveling what was really happening in the present day as the game went on.

First off, what happens to Rebecca and Shaun? They ask you to continue hacking and then just stop contacting you. I thought that Ubisoft could have done a little more with the Assassins in the game.

Also, you wake up from an Animus session, find yourself restrained by John and get stabbed. Then it all goes back to normal. Surely something would happen around your workplace after that?

Finally, I think that a cool addition would have been to have more floors of the building, where you could get off the elevator and see other ACs being developed or even other Ubisoft games, and maybe interact with some of the people on those projects, and get a few Easter eggs about those games in real life.

ze_topazio
12-03-2013, 06:05 PM
First off, what happens to Rebecca and Shaun? They ask you to continue hacking and then just stop contacting you.

That's the end of the modern day story, you will have to wait for the next game to know what happens next.

Hans684
12-03-2013, 08:14 PM
To begin: I enjoyed the modern day sections of the game, and wanted them to be more numerous, after playing them. I enjoyed unraveling what was really happening in the present day as the game went on.

First off, what happens to Rebecca and Shaun? They ask you to continue hacking and then just stop contacting you. I thought that Ubisoft could have done a little more with the Assassins in the game.

Also, you wake up from an Animus session, find yourself restrained by John and get stabbed. Then it all goes back to normal. Surely something would happen around your workplace after that?

Finally, I think that a cool addition would have been to have more floors of the building, where you could get off the elevator and see other ACs being developed or even other Ubisoft games, and maybe interact with some of the people on those projects, and get a few Easter eggs about those games in real life.

Good for you.

If you want know more, look up: Assassin's Creed: Initiates or go to the AC Wiki AC: Initiates page. It may or may not be updated, but if you have Facebook and really want to know, then like Accses The Animus on Facebook. I just came from Facebook and can confirm it has been updated.

It did at least make the analyst weaker and wasn't supposed to kill you. Juno did need an organic body to live in, but speculation can be done another day.

Agree on the last one in a way.

DarktheMagister
12-03-2013, 10:21 PM
I didn't discover this until AFTER I was done but the iPad thing you carry around has an e-mail account with an ongoing e-mail chain between various employees and your character. I feel that perhaps I would've felt more welcome at Abstergo if I had been reading those during the progression of the game.