PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass issue PS4

iMac1983
12-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Hi there. I purchased a season pass for assassins creed black flag and redeemed it on my ps4. However when checking the store in game it's not showing as active and all items are still trying to charge me. I've tried several times to process the code, the game says code activated but still no luck. Can anyone help?

Mr_Shade
12-03-2013, 11:57 AM
Hi there. I purchased a season pass for assassins creed black flag and redeemed it on my ps4. However when checking the store in game it's not showing as active and all items are still trying to charge me. I've tried several times to process the code, the game says code activated but still no luck. Can anyone help?
Hi, have you contacted support?

if no please do, since they will be able to check why it's not active for you:

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)

dwellar
12-03-2013, 06:18 PM
I have the same issue. I contacted support yesterday about this issue and another and they basically said I didn't know what I was doing or what I was talking about. Ubisoft is perfect the problem is always with the customer.

al7ubb
12-05-2013, 05:39 AM
I have the exact same problem too. I've contacted Ubisoft support. They told me that it is Sony problem and advised me to contact Sony about the problem. I've contacted them through this link:
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

They said that the redeeming is correct and told me that the problem might be because I'm currently outside the US and that the publisher might prevented the season pass to be downloaded outside the US. Then they adviced me to contact Ubisoft again about the problem!

I've contacted Ubisoft support again since 4 days ago and didn't get any respond till now.

I hope that they find a solution ASAP. I want to download the Kraken Ship Pack.

CaptCaleaus
12-06-2013, 12:01 PM
Yeah I'm getting this exact same problem. I've contacted Sony in the UK and they just tell me to phone them at 4p a minute. I haven't tried Ubisoft support yet but I'll get onto that now. If anyone finds a solution please let us know though.